Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably waiting until she’s done with her vacation from playing video games for a living so she can do some quick easy videos when she gets back.
We know how exhausting it was for her when she got Bowser. She's not going to consider this time off a proper vacation, but more of a parental leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
has deli put the new dog on a members only video too? it’s weird to me that she hasn’t posted it on her instagram/stories unless they’re both using it as a chance to make a members only video
The only thing that could make me pay for delis members videos is if the videos were entirely of James and she didn't feature in them at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like the nickname but not the actual name. They don’t go.
Should’ve just called her Fran Fine 😁

Reactions: 1
Always makes me mad watching influencers continuously buy dogs when so many needing loving homes in shelters.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also, the fact that it's either chow chow or nothing. Then you weren't looking for a dog, but an expensive accessory.
This is what really, genuinely bothers me. Deli wanted a chow chow exclusively for the aesthetic and to be able to show off her latest designer accessory, since they’re hard to come by and are expensive. She didn’t give a moment’s thought about a chow’s temperament, lifestyle compatibility, trainability. All she was wanted an accessory. She didn’t even care that the breeder she found was sketchy as long as she got what she wanted.

There’s a lot of things she does I find annoying or that make me roll my eyes, but the way she’s treated getting a dog is truly the worst in my opinion. Like genuinely repulsive behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is what really, genuinely bothers me. Deli wanted a chow chow exclusively for the aesthetic and to be able to show off her latest designer accessory, since they’re hard to come by and are expensive. She didn’t give a moment’s thought about a chow’s temperament, lifestyle compatibility, trainability. All she was wanted an accessory. She didn’t even care that the breeder she found was sketchy as long as she got what she wanted.

There’s a lot of things she does I find annoying or that make me roll my eyes, but the way she’s treated getting a dog is truly the worst in my opinion. Like genuinely repulsive behaviour.
Always makes me mad watching influencers continuously buy dogs when so many needing loving homes in shelters.
Couldn't agree more 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
James didn’t even want a second dog a couple of months ago

How did she pull that one over the line along with the upcoming kitchen reno. Does EA give out Xmas bonuses or something

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think James is really easy going with Deli. I think he just goes along with whatever it is that she wants because he wants her to be happy. Probably why she's got worse with periods because I can imagine him telling her it's totally fine to stay in bed etc.

She probably said to him oh we need to put our names down for a chow just in case so he's went along with it. Then their names have come up and he's just had to go along with it. He does seem to really love the dogs though.

Obviously getting a shelter dog is better for the world, but I can understand people looking for specific breeds because they need something specific. Like good with kids or good with being left alone. But that's not whats happening here. Deli didn't need some sort of specific good behaviour. She didn't look for a dog that fit their climate. She wanted that dog. And now since chows can be little twats, they're probably limited with breeds they could get to go along with bowser.

Looks like they definitely aren't having kids though. Imagine Deli trying to cope with a baby and 2 chows while James recorded 🙄🙄.

Its OK James. I've got 3 kids and I can always just kick my husband to the kerb. Be fine 😂

• Haha
I do not understand the appeal of those dogs. They are noisy, would leave hair everywhere and the drool in their beards grosses me the duck out. Why would you pay so much money for that?

I do not understand the appeal of those dogs. They are noisy, would leave hair everywhere and the drool in their beards grosses me the duck out. Why would you pay so much money for that?
To me, it just seems as if having a chow chow isn't... such a rewarding experience? As much as Deli tries to make it seem otherwise, Bowser doesn't really seem interested in anything. He's just... there.

Looks like they definitely aren't having kids though.
I know we only see what is presented to us and I don't mean to sound insensitive, but in my opinion, Deli doesn't seem ready to be a mom if she already thinks her life is stressful now.

Reactions: 11
Honestly there are ways to make stoic dogs seem more exciting if you really are determined to showcase their personalities. I have a great pyrenees and stoicism is his jam, but there are subtle cute things he does and of course everyone I know has seen/heard of them and adores him.

ritchiethepyr on instagram is a great example of a dogfluencer whose human pays close attention and amplifies his quirks for their audience. He’s not flashy, but she manages to show his subtle little/BIG personality so well, and you can’t help but love the guy.

Reactions: 5
Sooo.......Kelsey's big creative idea for another series because she is burnt out with the Baby Challenges is to do a Rags to Riches in which she becomes royalty. She has done at least three on her More Kelsey channel one of which was exactly a Rags to Royal scenario.

Reactions: 2