Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My pet hate with most sims builders is when they renovate either an ea house or one a member of the community has built and literally just delete everything and rebuild it. Imagine Deli rocking up to renovate your bathroom she's all OK so I'm just gonna bulldoze your house you good with that. I give drgluon credit for making the idea of renovation actually difficult and expensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember a similar comment years ago on one of James’s videos that said he should become an architect (!!!)

What next? Suggesting people should join the FBI because they’re a dab hand at first-person shooter games?
To be fair, half the gun nuts in the US think bc they play shooter games they'd be able to take out an ACTUAL shooter in the middle of a crowd and NOT kill innocent people, so 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone watch Sarah Kendall?

She came up on my recommendations a few months ago. She doesn’t upload particularly regularly but her build challenge are decent.

One irritating thing about her is that she keeps making these self-referential comments as if she’s a much bigger deal than she is. “Yes, I’m using this object… classic Sarah Kendall!” and “We all know it wouldn’t be a Sarah Kendall build without one of these!” kinda thing. I think she has a bigger following on TikTok than on YouTube but she talks as if she’s a household name in the Sims community when she blatantly isn’t.

I also get Plumbella-esque “late 20s/early 30s person who acts like a 19-year-old online” vibes. The fact that her age isn’t listed on any of her socials makes this more likely to be true.

Ohhh I remember this one. Youtube recommendations arent always on point. I recall watching her 100 baby challenge, she kept changing rules to suit her, and her ego was annoying to say the least 🙃. Whilst I did subscribe, it was a short arse sub. She gave passive aggressive commentary to the comments she did get, telling her 'hey try this', or' you could try this see if it helps'. She asked for help but didnt take the help give. She clearly didn't like it and it showed big time. I agree she def thinks she's bigger than she is and yep all round annoying. She makes deli watchable, and that's saying something 🤣

Also just to say her figures don't match, and she can't continue the narrative of 'adpocalypse' the bs yters still do. When your subs don't match your take home, something stinks. Same goes for her other socials. It's a BIG red flag. These are things I notice from the get-go due my job.

Reactions: 5
Why, all of a sudden, is everyone doing builds on apartments? Is it becuase of the new pack?

Reactions: 9
If Plumbella says “G fuckin’ G” once more…

RLP_CHP_180717LOOSEWOMEN_3565JPG.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember a similar comment years ago on one of James’s videos that said he should become an architect (!!!)

What next? Suggesting people should join the FBI because they’re a dab hand at first-person shooter games?
I go to university with people who say they chose to study criminology because they always figure out who done it on criminal minds.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why, all of a sudden, is everyone doing builds on apartments? Is it becuase of the new pack?
Yup. Deli obviously built apartments in new pack, which James knows about so they’re getting a head start on that traffic.

Reactions: 4
GG in gaming speak is "good game", can literally mean good game, well played, well done etc or sarcastically like one side got absolutely dominated or just sarcastic like "good job" aka absolutely terrible job. I guess it's all context based, lol.

Reactions: 11
I’m so close to unsubscribing from Vixella. Does that girl ever post an original, creative video? 😂

Looking forward to her streams of the new pack that she will edit down for main channel content but never actually finish.

Also find it hilarious that Syd Mac is almost getting the same amount of views as Kelsey despite having like 600k less subscribers 😂

• Haha
I’m so close to unsubscribing from Vixella. Does that girl ever post an original, creative video? 😂

Looking forward to her streams of the new pack that she will edit down for main channel content but never actually finish.

Also find it hilarious that Syd Mac is almost getting the same amount of views as Kelsey despite having like 600k less subscribers 😂
Omg is she! Great observation

Reactions: 3
Yup. Deli obviously built apartments in new pack, which James knows about so they’re getting a head start on that traffic.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Even Kayla has posted about it. Seems like too much of a coincidence.

Reactions: 2
Is social blade that accurate? It's currently predicting that Kelsey will hit the 1M sub mark in two more years and that Syd Mac will hit it in 2 years, 4 months. Of course everyone will get a sub bump once the new pack drops, but still... 👀

Is social blade that accurate? It's currently predicting that Kelsey will hit the 1M sub mark in two more years and that Syd Mac will hit it in 2 years, 4 months. Of course everyone will get a sub bump once the new pack drops, but still... 👀
Social Blade makes predictions based on your trajectory at the time. Everyone has peaks and valleys in viewership but that's very interesting. Tells you that Kelsey Impicciche is falling off and Syd Mac is going strong. I said that schedule change was going to bite Kelsey, even if it was just for a month. It is all too common for viewers to find someone in your absence, realize they like them better and never come back. That's the nature of social media. There are millions of other channels with better content just waiting to fill the gap for your audience when you take a break.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Has anyone been keeping up with Cindy/Pleasant Sims and able to give us an update?

I haven’t watched since that first breakdown video - quite frankly, it just felt really invasive and I didn’t want to see any more. But it seems from her video titles that she’s not moving away after all (there was a reference to “unpacking”)?

She realized her moving idea was impulsive and decided to stay and give Andrew some time to think. She also started therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone been keeping up with Cindy/Pleasant Sims and able to give us an update?

I haven’t watched since that first breakdown video - quite frankly, it just felt really invasive and I didn’t want to see any more. But it seems from her video titles that she’s not moving away after all (there was a reference to “unpacking”)?
Yes, like @custosmorum said, she's staying. Given all the issues they have, I find it weird that Andrew is ok with her sharing all this stuff.

Yes, like @custosmorum said, she's staying. Given all the issues they have, I find it weird that Andrew is ok with her sharing all this stuff.
I don't know if he is, but isn't that kind of the point? No one is around to stop her any more.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I do find it a little strange she’s been sharing all this personal information in great detail with a bunch of strangers. But a LOT of people have been sending her money, enough to pay for at least 6 months of therapy. Maybe she feels compelled to keep people updated after the support she’s been getting.

Admittedly I’ve been watching some of the update videos and she seems to be doing a lot better. Here’s hoping she’ll keep working through it all even if they reconcile.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.