Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so close to unsubscribing from Vixella. Does that girl ever post an original, creative video? 😂

Looking forward to her streams of the new pack that she will edit down for main channel content but never actually finish.

Also find it hilarious that Syd Mac is almost getting the same amount of views as Kelsey despite having like 600k less subscribers 😂
I promise Vixella is only going to continue making the same tired content she's been making for the last 4 years now. There is no reason to watch her channel other than to hear some grown woman overexaggerate and make a fake squeaky voice to sound like a teenage girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe she was sharing all that stuff because he wasn’t talking to her. She might have thought that Andrew would know how bad she felt after talking about it publicly. I’m glad to hear she’s doing a lot better now though and going to therapy.

Reactions: 1
I promise Vixella is only going to continue making the same tired content she's been making for the last 4 years now. There is no reason to watch her channel other than to hear some grown woman overexaggerate and make a fake squeaky voice to sound like a teenage girl.
You forget the thrill ride that is the random cas challenge. Or as I like to call it counting to three with Vixella

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You forget the thrill ride that is the random cas challenge. Or as I like to call it counting to three with Vixella
She had a month where she tried loads of new content ideas - in the style of LaurenZSide - and it was actually performing really well in terms of views and seemed happier. Vixella clearly doesn’t like the sims very much, so why is she dedicating a channel to it at this point? She’s got the back up to know she can go variety if she wants.

Speaking of, can we imagine any other simstubers could become variety streamers, like callmekevin? James’ Flabaliki channel was sooo good and so much better than his sims channel, but now it’s stale and he never updates it anymore

I’ve got really into stardew valley YouTubers and I know lilsimsie streams it but I’d like her to actually post a video series of her playing it - even if not on her channel

Reactions: 3
I’m so close to unsubscribing from Vixella. Does that girl ever post an original, creative video? 😂

Looking forward to her streams of the new pack that she will edit down for main channel content but never actually finish.

Also find it hilarious that Syd Mac is almost getting the same amount of views as Kelsey despite having like 600k less subscribers 😂
On Syd Mac. I just watched an older video - her doing each room a different Sim mood... And I'm bleeping DEAD 🤣 - Her "bored" room... She's going on like it was boring and basic and that room is way better and more exciting than anything Deli or LilSimsie have ever built... 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, im so happy i found this side of tattle. I regularly watch all of these videos as im stuck at home with my kids and need an outlet in the background at times (considering i dont get time to PLAY sims. catching up on all the old threads now yaaaas

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She had a month where she tried loads of new content ideas - in the style of LaurenZSide - and it was actually performing really well in terms of views and seemed happier. Vixella clearly doesn’t like the sims very much, so why is she dedicating a channel to it at this point? She’s got the back up to know she can go variety if she wants.
I can’t remember exactly but I seem to remember her saying something about these videos always getting demonetised or hit with strikes or something. I could totally be making that up but I swear I remember her saying that

Reactions: 2

Speaking of, can we imagine any other simstubers could become variety streamers, like callmekevin? James’ Flabaliki channel was sooo good and so much better than his sims channel, but now it’s stale and he never updates it anymore

I’ve got really into stardew valley YouTubers and I know lilsimsie streams it but I’d like her to actually post a video series of her playing it - even if not on her channel
I like Sasha for her variety content so I agree! I like when her and Zeuz play things together, and I liked them playing Plate Up with Gluon and James. I think she would probably feel more inspired if she even just made half her videos variety.

Reactions: 2
In Simsie's apartment video, she said she did this right when Pastel Pop was released (Nov...) --- so I DEFINITELY think they've done some apartments, and they were practicing!

In Simsie's apartment video, she said she did this right when Pastel Pop was released (Nov...) --- so I DEFINITELY think they've done some apartments, and they were practicing!
A part of me doesn't even want to buy the pack because of who they got to build in it. But I will, and then replace what I hate.

I can’t remember exactly but I seem to remember her saying something about these videos always getting demonetised or hit with strikes or something. I could totally be making that up but I swear I remember her saying that
I got curious so I looked at her channel and turned on restricted mode. A lot of her videos during her pandemic variety time disappeared so I think you are remembering correctly. She's been vocal about her dislike of the Sims 4 gameplay but she's kind of stuck if she wants to pay her bills.

I like Sasha for her variety content so I agree! I like when her and Zeuz play things together, and I liked them playing Plate Up with Gluon and James. I think she would probably feel more inspired if she even just made half her videos variety.
I really enjoyed when she and Zeus did played Minecraft together and then later Stardew Valley,

Such a fun quirky couple 🤪. On a petty side not I really don’t like the little logo on James pocket.
A7291D2A-4B69-4B0F-BAD5-A3169F48F6E3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohhh that makes sense. I still feel like she could suit doing more cosy game stuff - stardew valley, animal crossing, bitlife, and the occasional variety reaction. Gotta pay bills I guess.

In stardew valley community Charliebarley is doing this really well by branching out. If CharlieBarley gets into the sims there will be no stopping her

A part of me doesn't even want to buy the pack because of who they got to build in it. But I will, and then replace what I hate.
So... Replace everything?? 😂😂

I mean, I can appreciate that they can't do a whole lot with the limits they're given, but still... At least Clare explained the limits and the rules in her video for Cottage Living.

I don't know if anyone else ever has (I've only ever watched James do his builds aside from Clare bc I can't stand Deli or LilSimsie so 🤷‍♀️. They're still trash builders either way, even with limitations)

Reactions: 5
I've never watched Cindy at all before, but I've been keeping up with her recent videos. I worry about how much she's sharing with everyone, and if Andrew even knows about the videos. I sure wouldn't like my ex (?) to be telling our business to thousands of people. I know it helps her to vlog, but part of me worries this will end badly. It's nice to see so many people are willing to help her, though. I think therapy will be very beneficial.

Reactions: 4
I've never watched Cindy at all before, but I've been keeping up with her recent videos. I worry about how much she's sharing with everyone, and if Andrew even knows about the videos. I sure wouldn't like my ex (?) to be telling our business to thousands of people. I know it helps her to vlog, but part of me worries this will end badly. It's nice to see so many people are willing to help her, though. I think therapy will be very beneficial.
Exactly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.