Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My annoyance with deligracy is becoming hatred? How freaking hard is it to learn to pronounce words? Also my son’s middle name is sequoia, so I’m extra ticked off.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wait what? When was this??
From what I can remember being discussed at the time, she immediately realised her mistake and cut the stream. She came back a few minutes and it looked like she’d been crying. The stream was then edited or deleted from her page.

She has never referenced it (even after the pack was released).

6928-BA88-8429-4-BD7-B1-C1-70-BE8-E0-F4-DA4.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
From what I can remember being discussed at the time, she immediately realised her mistake and cut the stream. She came back a few minutes and it looked like she’d been crying. The stream was then edited or deleted from her page.

View attachment 1930503
As I recall the leak was then "debunked" and the person who caught it was called a liar and harassed.
No apologies and LilSimsie blocked her on Twitter

• Angry
  • Wow
As I recall the leak was then "debunked" and the person who caught it was called a liar and harassed.
And she compounded the lie but shrieking and yelling through a trailer reaction full of items and locations she’d been working with for weeks.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Didn't Gigi make a video about this? I think I remember her saying this person was a minor, Lilsimsie blocked her and let her audience attack her for two weeks until they announced the pack. Grade A classy behavior from a grown adult.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I've been favourably impressed by a lot of the builds the community makes for the packs: the Werewolves pack had really charming, clever community lots, and Cottage Living had very nice residential builds.

Snowy Escape was a lot rougher around the edges, as it was the first collaboration, I believe (I recall Plumbella saying EA completely changed the terrain and landscaping after the houses were built and it kind of did the community creations a bit dirty). But hopefully everyone has learned since then and these lots will be suitable and integrated correctly into the world.

I watched James' stream of the trailer and whilst he was quietly positive about the addition of a lot of stuff for infants and children, he appears to have been deeply scarred by his experiences with the Highchair, and how infamously buggy it is when trying to feed toddlers in it (it's so bad, genuinely a cursed item for so many players).

He just kept pausing to say "...but how many new ways will the highchair bug out now..." in a haunted tone of voice. And appeared to feel much the same about the new infant carrier thing. And I see his point there, I can only imagine the horrors that might happen if a Sim bugs out while the baby is on their back...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
imagine your job being a content creator for a specific game. imagine getting chosen to work on that game. imagine not bothering to educate yourself on non white names/words despite having a diverse audience of people. imagine trying to promote a pack you worked on but can’t even pronounce the name of the world in it. happened with mount komorebi too. ignorance is hanging out of her.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
There are so many amazing builders in the sims community not just simstubers. Why do they insist on using the same crappy arse builders

• Sick
Reactions: 11
There are so many amazing builders in the sims community not just simstubers. Why do they insist on using the same crappy arse builders
I don't watch a lot of simstubers but I was expecting to see others doing builds, like why does Deli and Lilsimies need to be there again??

• Angry
I scrolled through plumbellas reaction to the trailer and she was questioning whether the hearing aids would he a pay to play thing. You know the medical wearables that were included in a free base game update yesterday. This is literally her job and she had no clue.

Reactions: 9
Trailer days are so predictable. Fake reactions from the usual suspects of game changers. Tweets from game changers about how excited they are but will barely play the EP on release and call it boring.
Really disappointed they are using the same builders again. I’m not a fan of Lil simsie builds.
---

View attachment 1930503
I remember this. The way people treated the girl who tweeted it was disgusting. The game changers all rallying around Lil Simsie and denying it was the new world I didn’t care for either.

Reactions: 12
So Lil Simsie has known about this pack since July? Then why did she make (what feels like) 10 videos saying “I really hope we’re getting generations” whilst saying it was speculation? Girl is so fake. I’m done.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
No apologies and LilSimsie blocked her on Twitter
I remember this. The way people treated the girl who tweeted it was disgusting. The game changers all rallying around Lil Simsie and denying it was the new world I didn’t care for either.
This is so disgusting. What kind of behaviour is that, seriously.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm not going to blame lilsimsie for making content that sounds like she didn't know what was coming since she would have been under an NDA from EA and not able to say anything, and if she hadn't made any it would have looked very suspicious. Especially as it's literally her job. I watched her video yesterday and I thought she was very honest about what she had known and what she hadn't . However, that doesn't excuse her behaviour on Snowy Escape, that was terrible and she should be absolutely ashamed of what she and her community put that poor girl though.

Deligracy however, gets no such pass. I suppose we all know now what the "work" she was doing recently was that kept her so "busy", but lilsimsie did all that, and published daily videos and streams. Plus, if I have to listen to her mispronounce San Sequoia one more time I'm going to scream. At this point I have to think she is either doing it deliberately for engagement or because she's really that stupid. It's honestly a toss up between the two.

Reactions: 13
Deli is so self centered, it's insane. :rolleyes: Doesn't she have friends or her sister to talk to about that dumb tit. The Instagram reels are gone now but in two days she posted :
- herself having coffee somewhere with her laptop and she was looking at clothes online
- asking people which top she should get
- asking people what kind of "tone" she is (I didn't even get the picture but it was about your skin/eye/hair colour and you were a certain type, I think she said she was an Autumn something)

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.