Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

custosmorum

Chatty Member
0921E6A7-9518-4D9D-B731-3A123DDFCB78.jpeg

Oh goody. Is this the “I’m on my period” cosplay, January edition?
#raisingawareness #treatyourself #takingiteasy

• Haha
Reactions: 13

VibingintheGarden

Uh oh, people are already talking about the money and how things were misleading or a scam. Kind of had a feeling this was going to happen.

3 - Copy.PNG

4 - Copy.PNG

1 - Copy.PNG

2 - Copy.PNG

• Wow

shooksimmer

Maybe a repeat of my last post but this is so nasty. I’m not going to say I condone piracy but to shame people for it when at least urban sims gets the packs for free is so rude. At the end of the day pirating the game doesn’t effect them and is just shaming poor people.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Scarlett Love

I watched the entire Burger Boys episode. I didn't hear James yell at Deli. Gluon flat out said he never felt James was offensive and I feel like Gluon is a grown man and if he didn't see it that way then it should be the end of it. He said he loves doing these with James. I do think James was a bit dismissive of the audience but that is him.

I thought Deli being there brought the energy down and made it rather boring. The way James kept asking Deli what she thought made me wanna scream. It wasn't really Deli pushing the flooring that was an issue it was James deferring to her when it should have been what James and Gluon wanted. But most of all, there was a good 2 hours of the stream that was just so boring. And James was in his own world several times totally missing what was being said like usual and also stuff just goes over his head, someone makes a joke and he just doesn't get it. The main reason they did the floors was because they made so much money, what else were they going to do?

shooksimmer

Sorry to double post but….👀

This is from his current (as of posting) video on his More James Turner channel, part 29 of the Burger Boys stream. Which one of you did this? 🤣

View attachment 1914946
The way they censored the word jerk has me screaming😂! But I’m glad someone brought it up in the comment section of his own video. I’m guessing he’ll tone it down without saying anything or make a snarky comment about it in the next video. Either way he’s still a massive asshole.

mermaidish

I can’t even with her unexamined privilege.
This right here. Okay fine, she has more money that I do, whatever. But it's her casually dropping hundreds on a haircut/manicure and a chair that exists solely as a set piece, then turning around and wanting praise for "saving up" for some basic t-shirt/romper/dress (really can't tell what it is). Because you know people will kiss her ass for being responsible, good with money, whatever. She is trying so hard to be relatable when in fact she is insanely privileged that can't even see it. It's so aggravating.

Raychieee

Chatty Member
Kayla thinking she's not like other girls because she has a bunch of graves. It's the sims you are going to have a large amount of graves if you play for several gens. It's not like any of her Sim die in interesting ways. It's mostly old age, random graves she's collected from around the world and a few sims she made jump into a pond until they drowned.

• Haha

kellyK11

I
LilSimsie begs for money, we say no thank you honey

Vixella’s basic builds are annoying, Kelsey Impicchiche‘s challenges are soul destroying

Deligracy has period pain, LilSimsie makes the same video again
Love all of these 😂😂

Also, deli's work ethics summed up:
Screenshot_20230319-155920_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

VibingintheGarden

The video is still up, and if THAT video in particular is what made you decide to give her your money every month, that's on you 😂
It's a FOMO thing and not a quality thing. "What if Deli uploads something good and I don't get to see it?" A fool and their money are soon parted. She also made sure to accidentally release part 2, telling people there is a part 1 and more juicy stuff in that video. If only she put this much brains into her career and content, she'd actually get places.

emerald

VIP Member
Deli 😂 at least when the other manicure girlies and I get our nails done we have something nice and colourful to look at, rather than wasting money on clear polish and a trim 💀

• Haha

drublood

She really is determined to make people think she works hard. Meanwhile, most of us make doodles like this when we are fully working another job. 😂🤣
4A51BC48-6D3F-4D1A-B5C3-439CF05633F2.png

• Haha

jadepaula

“these were not cheap to buy”
“it cost an arm and a leg”
“i saved for 2 and a half years”

for this?… oh my goodness 🙃

FFD027E6-BBF5-4DD4-AB18-F5359956EFF4.png

• Haha

jadepaula

so delis new video.. she renovates the pancakes AGAIN and i kid you not it feels like she’s reading off the same script as her last pancakes reno

takeaway from the very creative, original video that has never been done before..

- she mentions more than once that this reno is taking so long, like its dark outside, that’s how long she’s been working for. (by working i mean playing sims)
- there are only 2 interior design styles, traditional and contemporary, which are mentioned numerous times throughout the video
- she spends a good bit of time at the start of the video going through the sims interests and for what?? bob likes cooking so u know, she removes the quality cooker and fridge which would help improve his skill.. only to be left with $23k anyway…?
- the reno from last year vs this year look identical
E073EBD0-80D5-48D5-888E-DE4386389934.png
4F3CF87F-FF96-49C3-AE43-2B7DA7122961.png
4C8935DD-2DB0-4C5F-A5DA-705E4237EF26.png
29C2F2FF-53FF-4F17-8C76-449133BD5082.png

- she points out at the end of both videos how her renovation has already started to improve the pancakes relationship 😂
D1643128-88F8-48B8-9E68-5ACC9B3C9494.png
8C05BDF2-B8B6-4DD2-AA28-17D0F66F2E47.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

my_gripes

Hard agree with this. If she would build more interesting things, she would gather a new audience that appreciates it. Plus she does not even use base game items in an interesting way. It is always the same color palette with the same furniture with her trying to get in as much skill building into the house. She is all about easy to make videos and quantity over quality.
This right here. There are too many builders who know how to use base game in creative ways. DB, MalinDesigns, and a fuck ton of stop motion builders have amazing base game builds. We can’t keep pointing the finger at Lilsimsie’s childish community, which she cultivated with her childish attitude. She’s just a boring ass builder without a modicum of creativity.

• Heart

Brioche

As much as I think the top looks hideous on both. It actually looks better on deli. Also I'm sure she was meant to be environmentally conscious and building a 'capsule wardrobe' of 'staple pieces'. Not buying a top that looks like it's been tied in knots 

• Haha