Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deli’s butt cheeks is not what you want to see first thing.🤣
We get it Deli you love your body. Fair enough but could she be any more attention seeking? What next OnlyFans?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I recently watched a video from when she was with Patrick.

How is it she seemed more mature and pulled together back then?

Reactions: 6

From what I remember, he didn't seem that interested in being an influencer, so Deli probably had to act more calm and normal to make him feel more comfortable. It also was a time when being loud and cartoonish wasn't as much of a thing on YouTube as it is today so maybe that's why Deli seems more mature back then. She was always ignorant and entitled but there was no reason for her to act like a child on YouTube until recently. I'm guessing that's why she has hammed up her ditsy personality in the past few years.

Reactions: 5

She was like a completely different person when she was with him. I remember watching those older vlogs after seeing her with James and I thought it was like Patrick and Deli had nothing in common. That vlog where they're so put together and go to a horse racing show... it seemed so off compared to her relaxed behaviour with James. To be honest, it feels like she's happier with James, I feel like she was able to reach that comfortable stage with James where she can act natural around him, and it wasn't like that with Patrick.

Reactions: 3
She was like a completely different person when she was with him. I remember watching those older vlogs after seeing her with James and I thought it was like Patrick and Deli had nothing in common. That vlog where they're so put together and go to a horse racing show... it seemed so off compared to her relaxed behaviour with James. To be honest, it feels like she's happier with James, I feel like she was able to reach that comfortable stage with James where she can act natural around him, and it wasn't like that with Patrick.
I get that. She's definitely more comfortable with James. But what I mean is when Patrick wasn't even in the clips... she's totally different. It's interesting!

Because she was in a different place back then. She was dating someone serious, who had nothing to do with The Sims, who ticks all the Deli-perfect-man boxes... and she had to be more mature (or regularly mature, let's say).

Yesterday, James and her were playing Plate up with Gluon and she couldn't stop talking about toilets and poop. You could tell both James and Gluon were over it by the time she mentioned it for the third time. Yes, she is definitely more comfortable. But it's like she's trying to compensate by doubling down on being "quirky Deli" since she won't get to be serious Deli with the type of guy she initially saw herself with.

• Wow
Can someone take one for the team and watch plumbellas how I became a sell out and made a kit video. I watched 30 seconds and gave up I cannot merge the ooh look I'm a professional who has business meetings with the image Jessie portrays in her videos.

Can someone take one for the team and watch plumbellas how I became a sell out and made a kit video. I watched 30 seconds and gave up I cannot merge the ooh look I'm a professional who has business meetings with the image Jessie portrays in her videos.
It was mainly her talking about choosing a theme and style for the pack. It wasn't super EA shilly but it was still a boring video and she said she wanted to make it super usable for everyone despite picking a very niche style that isn't something you'll use every day

Reactions: 4
Kelsey really told on herself at the start of her latest stream VOD, in the first few minutes of her stream she randomises between 5 or 6 sims and literally every one of them is slim. That has never ever happened to me while randomising sims

• Angry
It was quite dull.
I actually like the kit. But I hate kits overall.

I guess it goes to show that with the right price plumbella could change her mind.

I did have to laugh as someone said in the comments “Blue Suburban kit for LilSimsie” but honestly I am shocked that hasn’t happened already.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Deli's definition of work is going to a restaurant to write down a few video ideas and then going shopping 🤭

Apparently she bought a funeral dress for 200$, made in China, so sustainable 😌
Next week in her vlog "I try to buy from eco brandssss, I mean it's expensive so it's gotta be nice righht, but I'm not perfect u guys I try my best hihi *laughs in sheep shoes*"

Attachments

LP Series.
1. Dream Proposal
2. Dream Wedding
3. Dream Babies Garden

There, figured it out.

• Haha
just the usual deli making sure everyone knows she buys the most boring expensive looking tit. and like others pointed out it isn’t even sustainable or ethically sourced so there’s no excuse for it 😂

flattering ??? is it just me (someone who wears pretty much only black) who thinks she looks so much better in colourful outfits? black is so boring on her

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Agree colourful outfits look great with her skin tone.

Is the dream proposal video HER dream proposal or something else? If it’s hers, isn’t that, um, insane?

flattering ??? is it just me (someone who wears pretty much only black) who thinks she looks so much better in colourful outfits? black is so boring on her
She looks way better with colours (but I love colourful clothes so 🤭). That dress with the tiny blue/white flowers was cute on her. Personally not a fan of the basic black things she wears

Is the dream proposal video HER dream proposal or something else? If it’s hers, isn’t that, um, insane?
Yes, yes, it's hers... She recreated herself and James in the game...

Deli's definition of work is going to a restaurant to write down a few video ideas and then going shopping
But she has THREE WHOLE ITEMS on the list of things! That’s a lot of things! She even curled the page over because she was working so hard on writing those three things!

• Haha
omg and all the comments in the engagement video are people telling james to take a hint and propose

• Sick
just the usual deli making sure everyone knows she buys the most boring expensive looking tit. and like others pointed out it isn’t even sustainable or ethically sourced so there’s no excuse for it 😂

Deli just has 2010s millennial style and that is some of the worst fashion compared to other decades. That's the main reason her style is so bad, if she tried different pieces or actually looked at style rather than whether it is expensive and "sustainable" she could probably dress way better. Even her merch isn't that bad bc its mostly just pastel sweaters which always look fine imo. The cheats are kind of weird but for a sims YouTuber I'm fine with it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.