Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deli's definition of work is going to a restaurant to write down a few video ideas and then going shopping 🤭

Apparently she bought a funeral dress for 200$, made in China, so sustainable 😌
Next week in her vlog "I try to buy from eco brandssss, I mean it's expensive so it's gotta be nice righht, but I'm not perfect u guys I try my best hihi *laughs in sheep shoes*"
Your captions are the best part. 🤣

Yes, yes, it's hers... She recreated herself and James in the game...
Deli once again monetizing her relationship. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Not that James Turner is ever going to see this, but if you don't like her entitled and bratty behavior now, marrying her won't make it better. She'll mostly likely bleed you dry, pop out a kid to keep you financially attached for 18 years and look for a better option when she realizes she is bored/deserves better than you can provide. You deserve better James.

Reactions: 10
How do people feel about the Kit plumbella done? I feel it's a bit weird since in the past I think she's spoke about not liking the ideas of kits

Reactions: 4
Almost 10:00 am here in Melbourne and Deli is already complaining about something instead of finishing her LPs lmao.
96B9714D-9945-4FF9-A576-DF1407CD2274.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Deli again endlessly shopping and buying things while TALKING ABOUT BEING SUSTAINABLE. I bring it up every time because it drives me nuts!!! Just drop the act!! Reduce, reuse, rewear, recycle - if u actually care about the environment, deli. I'm saying this to her, as she is someone with privelege and money. She has no excuses. And I live in Melbourne and I know assembly label, delis just at a big department store. If she wants to shell out cash for a 'label', why not go to one of the many amazing boutiques where the clothes are designed and made in-store, by hand. It'd be more expensive, and it's not as good as buying second hand, but it's better than buying slave labour garments that won't last. Maybe she'd actually look cool for once, too, instead of basic af. And hopefully she'd hold onto those items longer and stop endlessly shopping so damn much.

Honestly I just want deli to stop pretending to be eco friendly. It pisses me off. I know in the grand scheme of things our individual work makes no dent against massive corporations. But I've see a huge change in the shopping habits of all my friends in the last few years - everyone buys second hand, and if you buy fast fashion it's cheugy af. (deli in a nutshell). Surely if the attitude of society changes, then THAT will make a difference to the industry. We've already seen it with so many companies green washing, and now many fast fashion brands here have sections in the store of 'vintage' fashion, second hand stuff they've sourced and marked up, so they are aware of the trend. So if you're gonna try, at least put your full (flat) ass into it deli

OK Ill get off my soapbox and stop being a b*tch but it really grindsssss my gearszsz

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I couldn’t bring myself to watch the Deli proposal video because the second hand cringe was too much to bear even from the title

Reactions: 4
Okay, which one of you left this comment on her dream proposal video? 😂
It seems the comment has been deleted. I can’t find it under her video and I’m dying to know how the discussion in the comments went 🤣

edit: Never mind, just found it on a community post!

Reactions: 2
I do have to say I like that James asked people to give him advice on his let's play with regards to his sim dating or trying to date a non binary sim. Not all simstubers do that they just dive right in with this sims pronouns are they them without appearing to do any research.

Reactions: 6
Haven't watched more than 30 seconds of any recent Plumbella videos because I made a joke rule with myself to stop watching once she mentions that she's autistic 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven't watched more than 30 seconds of any recent Plumbella videos because I made a joke rule with myself to stop watching once she mentions that she's autistic 🥴
I like Jesse, but she thinks her and her family are the most unique, quirky interesting people ever and it really annoys me. You can be northern and autistic and have a degree and watch TikTok etc etc without making them your entire personality.

Her merch website has a page that goes into extreme detail about every family member, including the kids, right down to their middle names and I just find that so weird. Who cares? Why put that much information out there, especially about the children?

Reactions: 13
I like Jesse, but she thinks her and her family are the most unique, quirky interesting people ever and it really annoys me. You can be northern and autistic and have a degree and watch TikTok etc etc without making them your entire personality.

Her merch website has a page that goes into extreme detail about every family member, including the kids, right down to their middle names and I just find that so weird. Who cares? Why put that much information out there, especially about the children?
Oh yes, for all I snark on her on here I do actually really like Jesse. She just has the typical youtuber complex that she's offering something totally unique.

Reactions: 7
Watched Kayla's video about the new kits and ended up with an headache. She's wayyyy too much

Reactions: 6
Just got 5 minutes through and decided to check here if anyone said this ha
I powered through just to see if the packs were worth it, but I couldn't watch the whole thing. And is it just me, or is the clutter kit lacking a bit? Def not worth the price tag imo, and I play just to build houses.

I powered through just to see if the packs were worth it, but I couldn't watch the whole thing. And is it just me, or is the clutter kit lacking a bit? Def not worth the price tag imo, and I play just to build houses.

Yeah usually I would half watch these videos but something about this one was so annoying? I just figured I’d wait for another creator to show what’s in the kit when they’re doing a build

I think it’s too lazy to just lay out the items in a row and analyse them now

Oh and lilsimsie annoyed me when she was talking about how much she’d use the wallpapers for kids’ rooms… girl you know you only use the same base game wallpaper and furniture, who you kidding

Yeah usually I would half watch these videos but something about this one was so annoying? I just figured I’d wait for another creator to show what’s in the kit when they’re doing a build

I think it’s too lazy to just lay out the items in a row and analyse them now

Oh and lilsimsie annoyed me when she was talking about how much she’d use the wallpapers for kids’ rooms… girl you know you only use the same base game wallpaper and furniture, who you kidding
I usually "watch" her videos, mostly as white noise whilst I'm doing other stuff, but she was just too loud (?) In this one. I can't watch her speed buildings because they're way too fast for me and makes me dizzy, honestly.

And yeah, her saying how much she would use the stuff 🙄 all she uses is base game and maaaaaybe one pack once in a while. Maybe in her private playing she will use it, but definitely not for the youtube videos.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.