Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James looks like he wants to die
Screenshot 2022-10-29 at 09-57-07 I canā€™t believe I GREW THIS IN MY GARDEN!.png

The old recipes with fruits cakes and pudding you can keep for a while sound like a good idea but I hate dried fruits and alcohol šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn't mind having something new like baking in Deli's vlog, but why post everything you did this weekend on Instagram in detail, including the final result of the pudding and fruitcakes, if you're filming it for a vlog that is coming days later?
She could have asked for some ideas to engage her followers and then leave the content for the vlog. I know she's too excited to share, because she rarely does anything worth posting about, but this is common sense if you want to grow your channel and keep your subscribers interested.

She has Le Creuset Dutch Oven that is around $500. It is great cookware that many people would be happy to be able to afford. It also fits into her need to buy everything with a higher price tag. She plans to have a professionally landscaped garden as well. She is very clearly privileged. She is also the type of person who would rather cry about not being able to afford a $200 shirt than, god forbid, look for cheaper (still organic) alternatives. She's a materialistic snob with a new expensive wish list every week who will then preach about consumerism at Christmas.

Reactions: 12
All youā€™re missing is one more trait to complete her real simself šŸ¤Ŗ
I feel bad adding high-maintenance to these traits, even though it does fit with the constant complainingā€¦ doesnā€™t it also come with the ā€œPoseidonā€™s Kissā€ moodlet? We know Deli loves a good poop talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think Jessie knows that comic con covers a massive range of genres and mediums from animae to massive film franchises plus so much in between and it's not just a singular entity you can be into. Plus how would she cope its a lot for neuro diverse people to cope with.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve just tried to watch Kelseyā€™s very clickbait NSB episode (spoiler alert: absolutely nobody dies) but I had to turn it off because she really REALLY overuses the sound effects. That ā€œ!ā€ noise especially. Youā€™ll know what Iā€™m talking about if you watch her videos šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Kayla is really out here trying to convince us that she can't furnish a Sims house with 50 items. Doesn't think to use the combination tv and bookcase thing from tiny living.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Plumbella is back with a new quirky personality. I feel like I havenā€™t heard her say anything about comic con besides liking marvel movies? And how is she going to be excited to go to a convention when sheā€™s apparently unable to answer the door?
And of course there was an autism bingo on a reply on a different tweet.
869DB52D-85FD-4477-9AB4-3969ECCE7ED4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Deli: materialistic, snob, lazy (alt: self absorbed?)
Simsie: childish, loner, but I'll give her Good because of all her charity work
Plumbella: geek, socially awkward, ?? (help me out)

And for fair shots all round, me: evil, insane, goofball. Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9

high maintenance for plumbella?

Reactions: 3

I'd give Deli self-absorbed over lazy simply because she did put in a lot of hard work to get back into shape, so I have to give her credit where credit's due. Or maybe high maintenance.

Kelsey: Cheerful, childish and....maybe unflirty or noncommittal, since she bases a lot of her personality around being single! haha

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m done with Lilsimsie. Sheā€™s so boring and annoying.

like videos are just like her placing furniture in random areas of the house. theres no creativity.
She is genuinely one of the most boring people Iā€™ve ever seen. Extremely sensitive and just plain, I am shocked sheā€™s made it this far on YouTube tbh. She will just continue to recycle boring content to please her fans that half the time sheā€™s crying over because theyā€™ve said something and sheā€™s taken it the wrong way šŸ˜“ I donā€™t even think she likes anyone? All I see her do is complain

what gets me is when she acts so quirky and crazy for killing a few sims and makes it her personality trait how chaotic her sims game isā€¦ it really isnā€™t in the slightest šŸ¤£

I think this is the third or fourth video Iā€™ve saw pop up on my feed where a youtuber explains ā€everything we know about infantsā€œ Perhaps I missed the detailed post from the Sims themselves but surely these videos are mostly just speculation?

Reactions: 2
I think this is the third or fourth video Iā€™ve saw pop up on my feed where a youtuber explains ā€everything we know about infantsā€œ Perhaps I missed the detailed post from the Sims themselves but surely these videos are mostly just speculation?
gotta milk 2 weeks of content out of a 30 minute stream

I thought this too. Like how much info can you get from the 2 seconds of footage we saw??

Reactions: 4
She is genuinely one of the most boring people Iā€™ve ever seen. Extremely sensitive and just plain, I am shocked sheā€™s made it this far on YouTube tbh. She will just continue to recycle boring content to please her fans that half the time sheā€™s crying over because theyā€™ve said something and sheā€™s taken it the wrong way šŸ˜“ I donā€™t even think she likes anyone? All I see her do is complain

what gets me is when she acts so quirky and crazy for killing a few sims and makes it her personality trait how chaotic her sims game isā€¦ it really isnā€™t in the slightest šŸ¤£
Itā€™s the freaking out over her steam chat for me. The will get TONS of messages of people saying nice things, yet one person makes a comment about ā€œI donā€™t like that rugā€ or whatever and she fixates on that and will go off on them. With her mental issues she should not be a streamer. She is way too sensitive to have an internet job.

Reactions: 9
Kayla doesn't seem to have figured out that people in her chat want attention and if she only reacts to negative comments people will only make negative comments.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.