Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf there is some disagreement about the origins of the term, but what struck me as racist was that she stopped using the term because someone told her it was racist, and then apparently without doing any research, she started using it again because someone on YouTube told her it was not. Typical deli.
She always does this, never researches anything ! I find it so disrespectful. If someone comments something about a subject you're ignorant about, don't just blindly follow what the comment says, do your research and try to get yourself informed !! o_O
About the master bedroom for example, she kept being like "master bedroom-- oh I mean MAIN bedroom hihi I just can't remember to use the right word !"... Dude that's even more disrespectful than using the word in the first place, it shows you didn't do any research and that you don't actually care.

She's such a people pleaser... and she can't handle criticism either. If she gets ONE negative comment or a critic she will delete her post. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Well yes I agree if some people find it problematic then yes I don’t think a creator should use it. I don’t watch James very often and never a build so I can’t be sure if he says it or not. Does Lil Simsie say it?

Reactions: 2
Well yes I agree if some people find it problematic then yes I don’t think a creator should use it. I don’t watch James very often and never a build so I can’t be sure if he says it or not. Does Lil Simsie say it?
Not sure about Lil simsie, but I’ve heard ms gryphi make the switch.

Master bedroom isn't really a thing people say in my part of the UK it's a bedroom I guess if I was making a youtube video then I would refer to bedrooms as the parents room kids room. Etc or call them doubles or singles. I do think if someone tells you that a term is offensive you respect them and stop using that word. Deli is a grown woman who should know how to be respectful.

Reactions: 5
i am gobsmacked at her ig story today… too busy to work because she was paying bills and going for a walk? i’m sorry what? she hasn’t uploaded a video on her vlog channel in over a month and her main channel has had maybe 2 videos a week for a month and its been such lazy, non creative, boring, easy way out content. she bought a $1m+ home with this sort of drive for her career 🙃 for a 31 year old she is so disgustingly out of touch. it’s constant pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse as to why she can’t work.

Reactions: 11
I truly think Deli doesn’t realize that her channel isn’t going to survive much longer with her work ethic along with her awful personality. Her content is so stale and her builds are not even fun and creative. All her lps are flops and have had no effort put into them in a long time. I have no expectations for a Barbie lp to last for a decent length or be entertaining or interesting to watch. She needs to switch up her content a lot in order to stay relevant and I can’t see that happening

Reactions: 6
I'm so over it... She couldn't work today because there wasn't enough time in the day and also she decided to go for a walk instead and apparently she can't work after the sun goes down.
Paying bills? That doesn’t take long at all. And she could just put them on autopay 🙄

Reactions: 3
I was curious to see if she ever shared some of her graphic design work, so I stumbled upon this Daniel Wellington ad, back when their watches were all the rage. What do you think? Would you hire Deli to chew on your watches? Are "graphic design skills" cutting out the mouth and painting the background pink?

View attachment 1675420
This is literally the definition of "my first photoshop"... This is not professional design work.

I'm so over it... She couldn't work today because there wasn't enough time in the day and also she decided to go for a walk instead and apparently she can't work after the sun goes down.
Ok, I'm also an adult and there's this thing called autopay for bills.... It's not like paying bills back in ye Olde days. You can actually spend a fraction of the time paying bills these days 🙄. Does she really think people are this stupid?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Maybe Deli is doing what I do when I tell my husband I'm busy doing errands but I'm really day drinking with my friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys, I had a dream last night that Deli invited me over to hang out with her. When I get there she is making a roast for her and James. Somehow James and I were the one ending up cooking the rest of the roast? 😂 In the dream I also wanted to tell you guys but realised Deli would know it was me on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys, I had a dream last night that Deli invited me over to hang out with her. When I get there she is making a roast for her and James. Somehow James and I were the one ending up cooking the rest of the roast? 😂 In the dream I also wanted to tell you guys but realised Deli would know it was me on here 😂
the roast thing seems pretty accurate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll do a Barbie LP where Barbie starts off with Ken but then she realises she’s bi/lesbian and leaves Ken for the other Barbie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm Australian and we for sure know dreadlocks on white ppl is problematic. Idk when she posted that, but I knew it in uni in like 2013, when white hippies still had them. But it was still seen as a cringe n problematic move.

I've never heard the term master bedroom as racist before, and ill stop using it. But to be fair, it is a very common term here. Master bedroom, master bath. Main bedroom is good though. It's so stupid not to make an effort to change your language, when it's so easy to do.

Reactions: 7
She’ll do a Barbie LP where Barbie starts off with Ken but then she realises she’s bi/lesbian and leaves Ken for the other Barbie
Or Ken will be a workaholic who doesn't have time for Barbie which drives her into the arms of barbies best friend Barbara who secretly loves her and we will all be expected to hate him because ugh a man who works hard what a loser right?
But Deli will reveal this plot twist in the first five minutes because she can't build up a story amd also it's a stupid clichéd story where lesbian and bi women are only there to steal your girlfriend and have no other characteristics.

• Haha
lol to all of these predictions! Chances are high they‘ll come true because “X is secretly gay!“ is the only story she knows how to tell.

Surprised she’s actually doing another Barbie LP after the last one fucked her over. Isn’t it part of the reason why her channel started to decline? And story time, this is the series that made me realize I hated her play style when she acted out scenes between her Sims. It hit me I was literally watching a grown woman play with her dollies 😂 But for real, she must be completely out of ideas if she’s bringing back a series that gave her so many problems and threatened her livelihood to the point of privating the videos.

Should we take bets for how long this LP will last?

Wait now I have to hear deli’s take on pop music? Ugh. Pick a lane, Deligracy. You aren’t smart enough to cover the spread!

Wait now I have to hear deli’s take on pop music? Ugh. Pick a lane, Deligracy. You aren’t smart enough to cover the spread!
What music is she discussing?

Also I’ve been watching fakegamergirl and I find her hilarious even though I usually don’t like loud videos and she actually has creative ideas that don’t entirely rely on mods. Fakegamergirl is what steph0sims thinks she is.

Taylor swift. Because there aren’t enough hot takes about Taylor swift floating around out there.

• Haha
Or Ken will be a workaholic who doesn't have time for Barbie which drives her into the arms of barbies best friend Barbara who secretly loves her and we will all be expected to hate him because ugh a man who works hard what a loser right?
But Deli will reveal this plot twist in the first five minutes because she can't build up a story amd also it's a stupid clichéd story where lesbian and bi women are only there to steal your girlfriend and have no other characteristics.
prediction: ken tries on barbie's clothes and deli attempts an offensive and inaccurate storyline about him coming out as transgender in true deligracy fashion

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.