Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will now look at the content of the video (thank you Deligracy for sharing those special bits on Instagram)

What you will find here (a 30sc bit on Instagram) :
- a vast ray of overreactions
- about 8 looks at herself
- one phone check

---

James also called his video "The Sims 5 was announced", am I dumb or what ?? Is EA unable to announce that it is TS5 or... ? It didn't look like a game at all and the lady kept saying "software". What do you guys think ? :unsure:
Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 23-26-49 Abonnements - YouTube.png

Attachments

Reactions: 4
James also called his video "The Sims 5 was announced", am I dumb or what ?? Is EA unable to announce that it is TS5 or... ? It didn't look like a game at all and the lady kept saying "software". What do you guys think ? :unsure:
Clickbait! Clickbait! Can't get people to click unless you lie about what is in the video. They all do this, outright lie about what is in the videos and then they wonder why their views go down. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
James just uploaded a video saying the sims 5 was announced. The sims community did the same. Lyndsay was very careful time say it’s a next generation sims game that will be available on all platforms including mobile (which has me worried!) we don’t know it’s the sims 5. Could be or could be a spin off. Gave me Paralives vibes.

Kayla rides the sims dick so much saying the sims 5 aint look nothing like paralife. Its basically confirmed sims 5 has a multiplayer option

1666129085782.png
1666129092649.png
1666129098315.png
1666129103927.png

paralives
1666129120771.png
1666129134225.png

Reactions: 5
I think it has to do with control. Control which mods are allowed in, which are popular, if creators can make money etc. It will be interesting to see how this affects sites like Sims Resource and the Patreon CC paywall creators. Deli saying "all simmers are cringe" in her video is hilarious. Like I said in my post earlier, if you are tired or stressed, the real you starts coming out. And Deli leaving in her messing with her phone is because she is so desperate for views, she doesn't take her time with editing. Just like her speed legacy, she cuts out important bits and leaves in stuff that isn't important. Thank you for risking your braincells, watching this dreck for us! ❤
IMO the Sims Resource and Patreon CC creators will be fine. Call me a Debby downer but EA will duck something up/leave something basic out (so they can make an obvious cash-grab later on) and SR and Patreon creators will fill in the gaps. CC has existed since Sims 1 and will carry on to Sims 5/update.

We will now look at the content of the video (thank you Deligracy for sharing those special bits on Instagram)

What you will find here (a 30sc bit on Instagram) :
- a vast ray of overreactions
- about 8 looks at herself
- one phone check
I just watched Deli's IG stories (because there's no way I'm watching her video) and holy crap her reactions are so ridiculously over the top and childish. I knew they would be from the pictures posted but they are even worse that I was prepared for.

Reactions: 8
I just watched Deli's IG stories (because there's no way I'm watching her video) and holy crap her reactions are so ridiculously over the top and childish. I knew they would be from the pictures posted but they are even worse that I was prepared for.
her reaction to the baby thing was SO over the top and fake. they basically confirmed something with babies was coming at the top of the stream but she was probably too busy checking her phone to notice.

Reactions: 7
her reaction to the baby thing was SO over the top and fake. they basically confirmed something with babies was coming at the top of the stream but she was probably too busy checking her phone to notice.
Deli and plumbellas reaction videos were so obviously forced and its weird seeing how plumbella normally is when she's not talking a mile a minute and then goes into her fake hype voice especially because she look's bored and disinterested until the big reveal and turns into OMG LOOK AT THAT

Speaking of fake reactions, all of Satchonsims thumbnails are either hands on face shocked or look at this gesture. Its so weird and lazy just like his content.
1666139663243.png

I do have to credit Plumbella for not click baiting saying the sims 5 is announced. I do like that she also pointed out that this new game running on mobile is not the best thing for a sims 5 game and perhaps it’s better it’s not the sims 5. Compare that to other creators who are like Sims 5 let’s go, mobile port is really good for the game.

I hate reaction videos. I feel they all over exaggerate their responses so it’s good entertainment. But I admit I also don’t care to see someone’s face when they see something like improved babies because more often than not it’s an over the top reaction.

Reactions: 5
Deli will milk out two videos from this event. Apparently, she will go over details in the second video, even though next to no details were shared.
Maybe I'm expecting too much but it's been 11 hours since her first video and she still hasn't uploaded the second one. She most likely went back to bed. In my opinion, she should have recorded/uploaded the second video right away to be on top of the news ( :rolleyes:) because people who are excited have already gone on forums and other videos for info by now.

---
I attached a couple comments from Deli 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure why people are getting mad that some sims tubers are saying the sims 5 was announced I know that they didn't actually use the term sims 5 but it was announced that the next generation of the game was in development and it had the code name Rene. This is what they did when they announced the sims 4 it was described as the next gen and it also had a code name. So techn8cally it's correct to say they announced the sims 5.
It's not going to be out for years but they did announce it.
The other things I understood from the stream is that there will be a generations type ep in early 2023 and another ep later in the year for sims 4. The baby's update is going to be base game.
There was dancing no clue why.

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure why people are getting mad that some sims tubers are saying the sims 5 was announced I know that they didn't actually use the term sims 5 but it was announced that the next generation of the game was in development and it had the code name Rene. This is what they did when they announced the sims 4 it was described as the next gen and it also had a code name. So techn8cally it's correct to say they announced the sims 5.
I have never followed development news about the sims game so I wasn't aware of that. I tend to not get excited for stuff unless I have "proof" just in case. I'll wait for someone from EA to confirm it is TS5 🤭

Reactions: 2
Okay so I'm watching James video now. It's less annoying than Deli's so I can actually hear the lady talk lol. She does say they're working on a new game. I didn't hear it the first time with Deli's video, she says "we are building the next generation sims game and creative platform [...] we have a growing team focused on this game [...] our working title for this new generation is project rene" and then she's showing the creative tool.

Some people are saying that they're just sharing this info so they won't get into legal issues with Paralives because it looks very similar to it.

Okay I'll stop commenting on this now since it's off topic, sorry !

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have never followed development news about the sims game so I wasn't aware of that. I tend to not get excited for stuff unless I have "proof" just in case. I'll wait for someone from EA to confirm it is TS5 🤭
I double checked with the Ea official page that the information was correct. It's going to be years before the next game comes out I don't understand why they made such a big song and dance about it just say we are developing the next generation of the sims no need for all the fuss.

Reactions: 2
I’m not mad at people calling it the sims 5. I think it’s click bait When the devs themselves didn’t say the sims 5.

(I do have autism and take things literally though so it could be that for me) Perhaps that’s why Plumbella didn’t say sims 5. She said she’s hoping it’s not if it can run on a mobile and I agree with that.

Regardless, I think it was only announced because of Paralives.

Reactions: 6
019B7000-EFF8-4A62-AF0C-717CE271FE42.jpeg

Does this seem to you like she’s salty about not being invited and included in the event like some other simmers? It reads like a passive agressive “hehe I’m just kidding, but not really” tweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1661937
Does this seem to you like she’s salty about not being invited and included in the event like some other simmers? It reads like a passive agressive “hehe I’m just kidding, but not really” tweet.
Ooo, someone is bitter. Didn't get the cool swag or featured. Them's the breaks Deli. Not a lot of room for a straight, white woman in the diversity show or it could just be you're boring. 🤷‍♀️ Can't remember the last time you created a video with half the enthusiasm as some of the featured creators.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.