Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww Clare had her baby!
09EED4DA-0260-4FD2-88B7-4E5E8EDE87D5.jpeg

edited to add: apparently this is old news lol but congrats to her!

View attachment 1661937
Does this seem to you like she’s salty about not being invited and included in the event like some other simmers? It reads like a passive agressive “hehe I’m just kidding, but not really” tweet.
View attachment 1661937
Does this seem to you like she’s salty about not being invited and included in the event like some other simmers? It reads like a passive agressive “hehe I’m just kidding, but not really” tweet.
did she delete her tweets? couldn’t see them on her Twitter. but damn she’s so salty and passive-aggressive! maybe this will inspire her to try harder but I’m not holding my breath

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Are we sure she didn’t get one of those vip things sent to her? I would be shocked if EA didn’t include James.
Her tweets just read really cringey.

Reactions: 4
I saw that Risshella got a vip badge thing and simgurufrost showed up in her stream and shes not a gamechanger .I think he showed up in a lot of people's twitch stream yesterday. James amd Deli do not stream anymore so they definitely would have not have been promoting the sims summit or holding watch parties so what's the point of sending them fancy pr pack. Or it just hasn't got to them yet but yes deli is certainly salty.

Reactions: 6
Does Deli read here? She’s said in her newest video about people saying it wasn’t The Sims 5 and people were accusing her of clickbaiting with her last video.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
i dont mind it being called sims 5, that is basically what it is and no one is going to watch a video called 'project rene announced'

Does Deli read here? She’s said in her newest video about people saying it wasn’t The Sims 5 and people were accusing her of clickbaiting with her last video.
I think she primarily refers to those comments on her Youtube and Twitter feed. But generally speaking, her reading here wouldn't really be a surprise. A couple of weeks ago she posted this SATC quote; "If I worried what every witch says about me, I'd never leave the house". Which she doesn't anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1661937
It seems like it did bother her a bit tbh. She used to be one of the biggest simmers next to James and lifesimmer but now that the sims community is bigger she has less eyes watching her. It’s mainly her fault for never putting out good content or finishing let’s play along with her ignorance and unlikable personality. This might be a wake up call to deli that she’s really starting to decline in the sims community and I wonder if she’ll actually try to revamp her channel. Probably not though, I’m guessing it’ll be lazy content and sims 5 clickbait

Reactions: 7
omg I just realized with the addition of this whole "overwolf" utility, we're going to have to hear Deli say overWOOF for the next forever.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’ll actually try to revamp her channel. Probably not though, I’m guessing it’ll be lazy content and sims 5 clickbait.
Not trying to be mean, but that would require introspection, cognitive thinking, self awareness, reasoning skills and I don't think she is capable of that. She has to be told her content is bad/offensive/stereotypical. She has to be told to be careful and not show personal information to everyone on the internet. She has to be told everything and people have done that but it goes in one ear and out the other. It is very hard, for some people, to get over their ego and realize criticism =/= hate. Deli got a "how to save your channel" blueprint for free from Gigi and squandered it. Deli knows best! Let her run her channel into the ground and then wonder where she went wrong. It's pretty obvious she doesn't care as long as the money flows in.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone care to watch Deli's 38 minute long video that just repeats everything she already said in her video from yesterday but slower ? 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone care to watch Deli's 38 minute long video that just repeats everything she already said in her video from yesterday but slower ? 😴
Don‘t forget the condescending speech about how the game is sims 5. Her explanation of code names I think is aimed at ten year olds.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure why people are getting mad that some sims tubers are saying the sims 5 was announced I know that they didn't actually use the term sims 5 but it was announced that the next generation of the game was in development and it had the code name Rene. This is what they did when they announced the sims 4 it was described as the next gen and it also had a code name. So techn8cally it's correct to say they announced the sims 5.
It's not going to be out for years but they did announce it.
The other things I understood from the stream is that there will be a generations type ep in early 2023 and another ep later in the year for sims 4. The baby's update is going to be base game.
There was dancing no clue why.
I don’t understand why people have their panties in a wad regarding others calling it “the sims 5” when it’s technically not “the sims 5” either. 🙄 obviously they didn’t announce the name being “the sims 5” but who cares. It’s the 5th sims game and they don’t currently have a name for it so it doesn’t hurt to call it “the sims 5.” I also don’t understand why people are SO angry over the art style. I understand it does look A LOT like paralives. But honestly who cares??? Each sims game has had their own unique art style that it shouldn’t be surprising how it looks different than the sims 4. It also bothers me when people say that it’s a ripoff of paralives, as if paralives isn’t a rip off of the sims. Paralives is listening to all of our complaints about the sims and going off of that, and with what little EA said about the sims 5, they too are listening to our complaints and are trying to fix them.
There are lots of farm simulator games out there, but that doesn’t mean that one is ripping off the other. Everyone has their own type of game play and has their own opinions, but that doesn’t mean one game is guaranteed to be better than the other. There are lots of people who prefer the sims 3 over the sims 4 and vice versa. And that’s ok! I feel like considering EA gave us as much information as they did regarding the sims 5 people should be thankful for because they truly didn’t have to share that with us! Im excited to know that there is in fact a new sims game coming out in the future. Im ok waiting too if that means they hear our complaints and make an awesome game that we all love and can appreciate.

Reactions: 6
Quick reminder that there is a separate thread for the sims game itself, this is solely about simtubers.

Reactions: 10
Seriously how much content is Deligracy going to milk out of the sims summit thing.

Reactions: 3
James has taken a leaf out of Deli’s book and uploaded a deep dive into the sims 5 and everything we know so far. It’s almost 30 minutes long.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.