Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed on stream especially everytime Kayla says anything she laughs nervously afterwards. I get that it's a nervous habit but it's annoying

Reactions: 5
Feels like Deli always changes her video titles a few days after they come out

Reactions: 5
James video felt a little bit patronising. I'm betting there's going to be a load of how to basic sims tutorial videos coming out. I've already seen satchonsims video called the best packs to buy for new players as if he doesn't bang on about capitalistic ea practices. Yeah nice one mate go ahead and encourage people to buy new packs before they have even played the base game.

Reactions: 7
I've noticed on stream especially everytime Kayla says anything she laughs nervously afterwards. I get that it's a nervous habit but it's annoying
YES. It’s SO annoying. Every little thing she does that awkward uncomfortable laugh. I know it’s like an anxiety thing, but she’s a streamer for a living… she should be pretty dang comfortable with her job by now. I can understand a new streamer of course being awkward in front of a camera, but honestly she has no excuse. Sometimes when she does that after answering someone’s question it come across as her laughing at them for asking a dumb question too. It just rubs me the wrong way when she does that.

Reactions: 3
James video felt a little bit patronising. I'm betting there's going to be a load of how to basic sims tutorial videos coming out. I've already seen satchonsims video called the best packs to buy for new players as if he doesn't bang on about capitalistic ea practices. Yeah nice one mate go ahead and encourage people to buy new packs before they have even played the base game.
I agree. I couldn’t watch the entire thing. I’m not a child and he’s treating his audience like they are stupid.

Reactions: 4
I like James but 30 mins of him explaining Lyndsay sentence by sentence? Eep.
In the Dr Gluon video where he called other simmers for their opinions on the summit, James said that in his opinion he liked that they showed it so early but he thinks most people won't and will complain until it is out.
I agree. I couldn’t watch the entire thing. I’m not a child and he’s treating his audience like they are stupid.
In Dr Gluon's video where he called other simmers to get their Sims Summit reactions, James said he thought the new game announcement was great but in he thought everyone else was going to complain and hate it until it was actually released. So it doesn't surprise me that he did a 30 minute video explaining it to everyone like they were five.

Reactions: 2
in fairness to James, a lot of people who watch Simmers tend of skew younger. There’s been a ton of backlash against The Sims 5/Project Rene already and I truly think a lot of people don’t quite get that it’s suuuuper early development and that the finished product will be/look a lot different than what we saw on the stream. No harm in trying to make that clearer for people who don’t get it. But the video was boring and long and I turned it off halfway through.

Reactions: 4
James can come off as an asshole sometimes. It's not always that bad but from time to time in his lps he'll just ignore comment suggestions and say that the comments telling him to do something were wrong and that he was doing it right. Of course it's his decision on how to play the game but don't get annoyed at your audience for giving suggestions when you asked them to for your lp. I get the vibe Deli and him might not be the nicest people irl, like the couple that gives you a dirty look when you're at the grocery store.

Reactions: 8
In the Dr Gluon video where he called other simmers for their opinions on the summit, James said that in his opinion he liked that they showed it so early but he thinks most people won't and will complain until it is out.

In Dr Gluon's video where he called other simmers to get their Sims Summit reactions, James said he thought the new game announcement was great but in he thought everyone else was going to complain and hate it until it was actually released. So it doesn't surprise me that he did a 30 minute video explaining it to everyone like they were five.
See I think that’s a bad take from James. I’ve not saw many bad reactions just people wondering if it can run on mobile and pc, how good can it be which is a fair thought and one that must have crossed his mind.

And even if it is the most hated thing in the world, rightfully or wrongly it’s not his job or Deli’s job to try and convince us why we are all wrong. I can’t quite decide if he just really wanted the views on a video and milked it to be 30 mins on purpose purposely choosing to dissect line by line to make it that long; he genuinely thinks people are morons and don’t understand a few minutes clip where lyndsay repeatedly said it was early days for the game or he was feeling very uninspired and couldn’t be bothered making another kind of video but just decided to do that one for easy views. I’m sorry but a 30 minute deep dive into a segment which barely lasted 5 minutes if even that is excessive. Him and Deli both come across super patronising. Don’t worry guys I’m sure your early simping for the game will guarantee you a free copy of the new game.

Reactions: 6
James can come off as an asshole sometimes. It's not always that bad but from time to time in his lps he'll just ignore comment suggestions and say that the comments telling him to do something were wrong and that he was doing it right. Of course it's his decision on how to play the game but don't get annoyed at your audience for giving suggestions when you asked them to for your lp. I get the vibe Deli and him might not be the nicest people irl, like the couple that gives you a dirty look when you're at the grocery store.
Yep. I get this feeling as well, and it's why I stopped watching him. He seems kind of rude and like he thinks he's better than everybody else. Not to mention, annoying.

Just watching James’ TS5 deep dive. I love him 😍 he’s not just blowing smoke up EA’s arse, he has actual opinions. And his comedic timing and delivery is impeccable. Huge fan.

edited to add: just seen the 2 comments above mine with a massively differing opinion on James to me.

Reactions: 2
Omg y’all. Folks were not kidding about that video. It was like a mansplainathon. I had to stop before 5 minutes, because I started to feel like I was still married.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BE3FD6F9-B7EB-4A8A-887C-C82A193AC8CC.jpeg

No one is as excited to talk about poo as Deli is. So far updates on Deli’s and Bowser’s poo…I guess James’ is next!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1666188

No one is as excited to talk about poo as Deli is. So far updates on Deli’s and Bowser’s poo…I guess James’ is next!
seriously, what is with her and literal tit?

and deli's a pretty girl, it's a shame she feels the need to filter the crap (no pun intended lol) out of her pictures/videos (to the point of her eyebrow disappearing?!).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.