Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elsybee

I just watched Vixella's Sims Summit recap and I thought she did a good job. The video is under 10 minutes. She explained what was talked about without sounded like she was talking to a child.

Reactions: 2

VibingintheGarden

They would treat the server as their own personal groupchat (literally always online and talking) and completely ignore anyone who wasn't part of their little group. I see this with a lot of simmers and their fans.
That pretty much matches up with the things I hear out of the game changers discord; cliquey, favoritism and hero worship. Doesn't surprise me that most of them can't stand each other. It must be hard to see other creators doing so much better than you, making more money and getting more opportunities than you. Must be a fun time when everyone is entitled, lazy and believes they are better than everyone else. Probably something like the Narcissistic Games every single day.

Raychieee

Chatty Member
I have never followed development news about the sims game so I wasn't aware of that. I tend to not get excited for stuff unless I have "proof" just in case. I'll wait for someone from EA to confirm it is TS5 🤭
I double checked with the Ea official page that the information was correct. It's going to be years before the next game comes out I don't understand why they made such a big song and dance about it just say we are developing the next generation of the sims no need for all the fuss.

anniemouse

VIP Member
It’s not like the base game wasn’t already free before, a couple of years ago. It’s a classic move to get people hooked and buy DLCs, which we all know they’ll need.
Exactly what I thought when I saw it. Possibly fuelled by the Disney game? Isn’t that going to be free next year and then paid DLC for it?

BackupWinnie

Wouldn’t be shocked if this is true at this point. She obviously doesn’t care about the sims 4 and her style wouldn’t really work well for other games bc her gimmick is only really unique for sims and not other games.
View attachment 1621932
Lol this is just a reference to a well known Minecraft YouTuber/ Streamer who finally revealed his face to his friends and followers/ viewers.

Raychieee

Chatty Member
I like her she trys different things I'm not necessarily going to want to watch everything but I like that she comes up with some unique ideas. I liked her furnishing my house with only things I created or without going into build buy. I've done that in rags to riches where my logic says you have to buy from the flea market or get from dumpsters when you are poor.

tropicanaorange

I used to watch all of Kelsey’s streams (sometimes still do) and she is a bit short tempered with her audience sometimes
In her defence they can be really annoying sometimes 😂 I feel like a lot of her viewers are younger and they can be pretty demanding. I’ll always mention that one building stream she did for her vampires and her viewers kept bugging her to change things until she fully raged at the game 😂😂 it was very entertaining but I did feel bad for her

mmay1414

i dont think simsie expected her state farm video to do well, it is literally just a couple clips of raids, theres no sims content in there. i dont think its that deep about her channel or anything.

shooksimmer

Googling about a therapy and asking people on twitter about it rather than just asking the person that put you in it is a choice. I get wanting to know exactly what you’re doing but it’s not like she could have talked to an actual professional about what it was like when they were going through this. Asking the internet for medical advice is one of the worst things you can do especially with mental health where not everyone has the same experience with therapy and other practices.
85DE2181-9190-454A-A991-827886ABFF30.png

shooksimmer

Looks like someone is realizing that their YouTube channel/patreon won’t be sustainable for much longer. Honestly I’m glad she’s trying to have a backup after YouTube but waiting so long and with the way the economy is going I’m worried if she’ll be able to get employment. She would honestly be good at interior design and fashion in general since she has really good taste imo

Attachments

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Well yes I agree if some people find it problematic then yes I don’t think a creator should use it. I don’t watch James very often and never a build so I can’t be sure if he says it or not. Does Lil Simsie say it?

shooksimmer

It’s definitely just a loss of interest, if it was another job she’d rinse that to the max as an excuse (since it’s a viable one). Does she even live stream anymore? I’m hoping she does have another job otherwise what on earth does she do all day.
She doesn’t stream but she still has her twitch in her twitter bio for some reason. I feel like streaming would expose how boring she actually is without editing and having to come up with jokes on the spot. Then again vixella and deligracy can do the least and still have a successful twitch account so what do I know.

Charlene78

Chatty Member
EDIT: They are also giving away Desert Luxe kit for free? Must have sold terrible.
I wanted to get the free pack but they're asking for my credit card information even though it's free... Dude, no way, are they gonna try to get me to pay the payment fees 💀 Here in France you pay a fee when you buy on Origin because they have their bank or whatever in Switzerland, so it's an outside the EU payment, and OF COURSE on Origin you can't buy multiple games at once like you can on Steam, so you have to pay the fee for every game you buy :)) It's like 1.50 or 2 euros per transaction.

Edit : So I went and checked the liiiiittle sentences on the article that says the pack is free, and it does say "Les éventuels frais de vente applicables sont à la charge du client", which basically translates to "the potential fees are still applicable to the client". Welp, I'm not spending 2 euros on this shitty pack 🧐

Edit again : okay so you can actually click "paypal payment" and then "new account" and get the game for free without adding your credit card info or any account information !

Attachments

Last edited:

anniemouse

VIP Member
She was born in 1995 according to Google, Thatcher was PM until 1990. What a stupid thing for her to say.