Sims YouTubers #4 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Small recap of the last conversations on the previous post:
- Deligracy's perfect engagement video. RUN James!
- Plumbella's kit, even though she doesn't like kits.
- Lilsimsie is REALLY excited for the new kits.

Reactions: 11
I don't like plumbella but I have to say that I really like her kit and I'm honestly tempted to buy both the kits that released today. I don't have any of them besides the one they gave out for free but I am very tempted by these 2 and the only packs I don't have I'm not super interested in.

Reactions: 3
There are some cute items in the kits but I'm not really happy with the swatches. I find the pastel kit items to only be suitable for a certain type of sim... and the clutter kit is really lacking, tbh.

Reactions: 6
Someone was talking in the previous thread about Plumbella always sharing her family and honestly that’s always made me uncomfortable just because she has such a big following. There are all sorts of weirdos on the internet and you’re telling us the city you live in and that you all live near each other and every member of you family’s full names and showing your young nieces and nephews on camera etc.

Reactions: 14
Someone was talking in the previous thread about Plumbella always sharing her family and honestly that’s always made me uncomfortable just because she has such a big following. There are all sorts of weirdos on the internet and you’re telling us the city you live in and that you all live near each other and every member of you family’s full names and showing your young nieces and nephews on camera etc.
I’ve always found this super weird too and the merch website with everyones descriptions? That was something else honestly. Maybe her parents don’t understand how many people follow her but she should know better? I guess some people are super close with their family and can’t help but mention it but I know I never would

I tried to be reasonable and look at the kits without basing my opinion on who made them unlike some people I'm looking at you Kayla. Who let's face it did her fake over the top thing she does whenever she promotes one of her very best friends cc packs. Just throws it all in a rectangle and over enthusiastically says this is my favourite thing ever I love this I will use this all the time. No you won't you use base game. Also why does this wallpaper swatch just randomly cut off the flowers with the harsh line. Would be better with some kind of boarder in my opinion. I don't like the look of either if the kits I already have a lot of cutesy items the laptop might be OK but that's all I liked. The clutter kit the individual items are too expensive just to use as clutter in a build.

Forgot to include wallpaper swatch

Attachments

Thanks for the new thread!

i actually like Plumbella’s kit. I haven’t bought it but not because she worked on it. I do think it’s hypocritical of her to have done that collab since she doesn’t like kits. But this is the future of kits, get a creator to collab on it so their audience will buy it and no other game changers can be critical!

I think plumbella is trying to make her family like a reality tv show family.

Reactions: 8
I think plumbella should have not revealed she had helped make the kit until after it came out just to see what people's genuine reactions were. Although I refuse to believe she didn't tell anyone beforehand considering the stuff she shares. It's just obvious that ea is trying to get people to buy kits by using well known popular youtubers as a marketing ploy and uts working people who don't buy kits are buying it because plumbella made it. I've seen people say they will buy it to help Jessie out as if she's personally getting everybody's 5 pound. Obviously I don't know what she's being paid bit id hope she'd ask for a fee plus a percentage of each kit sold

Reactions: 5
You weren't joking about Kayla. It's like someone had a gun to her head and she had to sell the packs to the best of her ability.

• Haha
I’m sorry but Plumbella is such a hypocrite.. Her whole channel is about hating kits and hating the sims 4 and now she does a kit with them? And I’m suprised the sims even wants to work with her?

Reactions: 10
It makes sense from eas point of view get someone who is anti kit and has a large fan base to shill a kit and it's good for business. Other simstubers can't say anything bad about kits and you potentially sell more kits to plumbellas fans. It's why they get simstubers to make the in game lots it's probably cheaper to pay a simstuber a one of fee to create a lot which I assume takes a fair amount of time than pay an actual team member to do a half arsed job of it. I'm surprised they haven't started paying modders to come up with game play they've already got the cc creators involved.

I'm surprised they haven't started paying modders to come up with game play they've already got the cc creators involved.
Why pay for it when you can steal? SimGuruKate posted that they look at popular mods and see if they can implement them in the game. So basically they let all the modders do the work and then steal their code/ideas and sell it. There was a joke that went around that EA couldn't make better babies, cars or any other popular ideas because modders hadn't created it yet, thus they had nothing to base their paid for packs on.

Hi, new to this site.

I have seen many comments about Deligracy having issues with monetization but not why?

Anyone else distracted by how often Kelsey rubs her nose or adjusts her hair?

Reactions: 7
Y’all is deli high in her latest video? I’m not clear on what a “fluer” lamp is or what “teaming with the thoimes” means. Maybe I’m high?

• Haha
I have seen many comments about Deligracy having issues with monetization but not why?
Deli doesn't follow Youtube's guidelines. It says in the monetization guidelines that implied sex is not allowed. Censored woohoo is implied sex. All Deli would need to do is NOT show anything sexually suggestive, NOT talk about sensitive topics and things would be fine. A Youtube rep has even told her this but she refused to listen.

Deli built her Youtube channel around sensitive topics in her Sims let's plays. It got her a lot of attention and made her A LOT of money. So instead of doing something different, she wants Youtube to bend to what she wants. Deli wants to play by HER rules, show and talk about whatever SHE wants and make money. That's not how it works anymore. So she chooses to become a perpetual victim, crying about how Youtube is so unfair to her when she could do a couple small things and never have to worry about demonetization again.

Anyone else distracted by how often Kelsey rubs her nose or adjusts her hair?
YES! I am catching up on her NSB challenge and was just thinking this same thing. Also I know we have talked about her calling all her sim children "sweet baby angels" but I would argue that she says "I love that for her" way more.

ok, watching plumbellas video and it is really annoying to watch her freak out about making the kit, i dont need to be told 10 times in one minute that you have autism and anxiety. if it is so bad you cant even make a video, you need to medicate or not make the video. i dont mean to sound insensitive but watching someone have an anxiety attack on screen is horrible

imo ms gryphi is the best at the kit reviews, she shows the stuff, comments on what she thinks but its quick and painless

Last edited:
  • Wow
Y’all is deli high in her latest video? I’m not clear on what a “fluer” lamp is or what “teaming with the thoimes” means. Maybe I’m high?
Let’s be honest, I haven’t actually WATCHED the video, so I can’t tell you what ‘fluer’ lamp is. All I know is that ‘teaming with the thoimes’ is a reference to a popular Aussie show that was on in the early 2000’s called Kath & Kim (and there’s an anniversary show coming up so probably why the references are coming up). I love Kath & Kim so can’t fault it but I’m sure it makes no sense if you haven’t seen it!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.