Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm being dramatic but does anyone else find these kind of videos really weird?
The duck is this 💀
If you think this is scandalous, don't watch the puberty or parents caught me having my first time videos. And definitely stay away from Hatsy. Honestly, these videos had their moment with pre-teens and kids but I think they've died out because no one does anything interesting. You can only do so many puberty stories and mom caught me during my first time, before people get tired of it.

Speaking of Hatsy, she uploaded 3 videos and stopped 2 months ago. There is always a chance she'll continue to upload, but she's not getting millions of views anymore. Glad to see this trend dying out. Kids don't need gold digger, slept with the maid and fat to beautiful transformations.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If you think this is scandalous, don't watch the puberty or parents caught me having my first time videos. And definitely stay away from Hatsy. Honestly, these videos had their moment with pre-teens and kids but I think they've died out because no one does anything interesting. You can only do so many puberty stories and mom caught me during my first time, before people get tired of it.

Speaking of Hatsy, she uploaded 3 videos and stopped 2 months ago. There is always a chance she'll continue to upload, but she's not getting millions of views anymore. Glad to see this trend dying out. Kids don't need gold digger, slept with the maid and fat to beautiful transformations.
Hatsy is so weird! I remember she used to be a normal Sims youtuber who was friends with lilsimsie but now her videos are so creepy😭

Reactions: 4
Hatsy is so weird! I remember she used to be a normal Sims youtuber who was friends with lilsimsie but now her videos are so creepy😭
(Sorry for the long post in advance)A month or two ago on stream Lilsimsie talked about when she dyed her hair and mentioned that Steph0sims did it for her and left out Hatsy when she mentioned it. You can find the vod on her stream channel and it clearly shows Hatsy did it with Steph. I'm pretty sure they had a falling out bc they never talk about each other anymore or follow each other and they used to be so close. Hatsy seems like a weird, meanspirited person in general. She always used to talk about her life drama in ways that were extremely overdramatic and put her whole sister on blast to a bunch of (mostly young) strangers on the internet. This was before her machinimas which are just plain gross.
A few months ago she was replying to someone on twitter that her stories were not problematic despite the fact that so many of them involve pregnancy, child romance, and extreme weight loss in the thumbnail which can definitely be triggering for some people to see. The original poster deleted the tweet but he didn't even tag her so she just found it and responded to him trying to defend her choices.
hatsy1.png
hatsy2.png
hatsy3.png

Mind you this is her twiter header, and her channel is full of videos with thumbnails like this
hatsyheader.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh, that's straight up fetish stuff that girl is posting, couched in terms just vague enough to get past Youtubes' AI censors.

Reactions: 9
This was before her machinimas which are just plain gross.
Got to hang on to whatever made her money. That's a big problem on Youtube. No one tries anything new because "oh god, what if I lose money." People get so blinded by it and refuse to believe they make bad or disgusting content because people watch it [confirmation bias]. Hatsy clings to her disgusting machinimas because they got millions of views and views make right in her mind. Lilsimsie clings to blue suburbans. Deli clings to clickbait. No one wants to admit their content is terrible and change. It is easier to make the most milquetoast content and clickbait people into watching it. When clickbait stops working, they'll just move on to the next thing to trick people into watching their stuff.

Reactions: 5
Yes I totally ag
View attachment 1606388
Not once has she spoken to a doctor about this, yet every single month this is bad enough for her to complain on social and take time off work. If your pms is so debilitating you can’t mix dough, GO TO THE DOCTOR.
Yes, I totally agree. I have been doing a lot of research trying to educate myself on my body and it’s functions since my husband and I are trying to conceive. Your period tells you a lot about your overall health. Something I have learned is that pms symptoms although they are “normal,” are not a good “normal.” Having really bad cramps and really bad periods in general doctors consider “normal,” but again, and not a good “normal.” The doctors I have been following have made it clear that your period should not be so bad that you can’t work, follow through with plans, alter your day to day life, etc… By deli trying to normalize periods she in fact is making an unhealthy body seem normal when in fact it’s not a good normal and your hormones are in fact totally out of balance.

I think it was the first time I have seen her actually just use 32 tiles and not cheat the system with the wall cheat. She could possibly make an entertaining video by actually trying to play with 8 sims in such a small house. Or do an asylum type challenge whete she only gets to control one sim and the others are left to do what they want. Lock all the doors and put on a few lot challenges. It's chaotic easy content but she never tries anything new it's all base game sofas and sending Sims to the pond eleventy times and pretending to be shocked when they die.

Reactions: 8
It’s honestly bonkers to me that in the past few weeks Deli has shown us that she has a doggy door which a human can fit through and doxxed her address in a video 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
19C5BB47-7683-480E-B9DF-A45EB93D333D.png
what the duck. she’s actually disgusting

DE12972D-964E-47F5-844B-BF468E8C9F4A.png
43C7D00B-94E7-454A-827D-70729119CC01.png
7816D4DB-82F5-462F-8581-72EDDC69493C.png

also isn’t it hilarious how deligracy ‘in particular’ doesn’t like getting sick more than regular people don’t like getting sick because she gets frustrated if she can’t get a lot done in a day and doesn’t like to lay around like IM SORRY WHAT 😂 all she does is lay around complaining about her job that requires her to sit playing a bleeping game. while also feeling productive if she walks her dog and makes a meal and does a work out. basic everyday tit that almost everyone on the planet does - tit, most people even do those things for fun and doesn’t count towards them being productive. how is she so unaware of her laziness. she’s a 30 something year old that does the bare minimum with hardly any real responsibilities yet still manages to lie about all day complaining about how hard it all is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's worse when regular people get sick as they potentially lose pay by having to miss work. Yes theoretically Deli loses income because she is not creating content but she can get some income from people watching previous videos and from merch sales. Most of us don't get paid for work we did a year ago.

I'm sorry but this woman is inventing herself illnesses at this point. Let's see :

1. She said it was PMS and that she couldn't even mix a bowl of food because she was so weak. She is 30+, you'd think she'd know the symptoms of her PMS by now. Moving on...
2. Says she shat herself multiple times because she had milk chocolate and forgot she was lactose intolerant (yeah ok)
3. Now says that it was not PMS and that it's actually probably a stomach bug (can't ever afford a doctor I see)

Sooooo did the stomach bug make her super sensitive and have a meltdown/cry ?

100% she's just feeling depressed and that's why she cried, and she doesn't have a stomach bug she just ate 1kg of milk chocolate like a moron and fucked up her stomach, and she is just lazy so she's tired and taking naps.

You're welcome, next patient 🧐

Attachments

• Haha
What does she even do all day while James is working/making his pre-records so he can take time off but still upload?

Reactions: 6
Can Tattle make an eye roll reaction because I need it with what I just read.

• Haha
Deli's behavior is everything I wouldn't like my daughter, for example, or any impressionable teen or young adult to look up to.

I'm not saying this lightly. I, too, spent months at first, thinking how great it is that someone talks so openly about periods. But she takes mental and physical issues that people around the world face every day and "taking care of your health" to such a level that it basically becomes an excuse for laziness, but passing it off as awareness.

She focuses too much on material stuff and values everything according to its price and name tag. She often acts as if she simply has to have something, and her not being able to afford everything is "not fair". Then she reads books about happiness and ticks off mindfulness as one of the 3 "productive" things in the day because, unsurprisingly, the excitement over the new shiny thing wears off quickly.

And something that irks me the most, she believes being clueless and ignorant about certain things as a 30-something-year-old woman is "cute". What should have been "not having everything figured out in adulthood is relatable" ended up being werewoofs, "where is my period hotline", pooping yourself next to your bathroom and being completely unable to do your job for 2 weeks every month.

She just comes across as spoiled, dim and completely unaware of the world she lives in. It honestly worries me that so many people in the comments are unconditionally supportive.

Also, am I the only one that finds it kind of sad that James and her only eat together when it's "date" time, when both work from home and don't have fixed hours? Of course, everyone's relationship is different, but this is more of a "college roommate" vibe to me.

A56DF057-38E4-4F7C-BA6F-209889259230.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but this woman is inventing herself illnesses at this point. Let's see :

1. She said it was PMS and that she couldn't even mix a bowl of food because she was so weak. She is 30+, you'd think she'd know the symptoms of her PMS by now. Moving on...
2. Says she shat herself multiple times because she had milk chocolate and forgot she was lactose intolerant (yeah ok)
3. Now says that it was not PMS and that it's actually probably a stomach bug (can't ever afford a doctor I see)

Sooooo did the stomach bug make her super sensitive and have a meltdown/cry ?

100% she's just feeling depressed and that's why she cried, and she doesn't have a stomach bug she just ate 1kg of milk chocolate like a moron and fucked up her stomach, and she is just lazy so she's tired and taking naps.

You're welcome, next patient 🧐
She’s also probably feeling sluggish BECAUSE she drank a tit tone of dairy. Surely every lactose intolerant person knows that it’s not only the shits and a bit bloating that doing that causes you? She’s not ill at all, her only illness is being a bloody moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.