Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, Deli did a story time video about "accidentally having a threesome." Apparently she shared a bed with a female friend and in the middle of the night, that female friend had some fun times with a male and Deli called that having a threesome. Her audience called her out for #1 posting something like that on her channel and #2 that it was clickbait.
Deli has always struck me as a basic Becky who desperately wants to be cool or edgy or quirky but ends up coming across clueless and attention-seeking.

Reactions: 3
Deli you barely do anything these days 🙄
There’s shades of Holly Jervis here.

I've trained for years! I've gone out there and I've learnt the art of performance doing jobs I don't wanna do! But it means I get to wake up every damn morning and say I do what I love for a living! And getting paid to do it! Look at me, here's my stage - I'm Holly Jervis! And you've not heard anything like me!

• Haha
Again nobody is saying YouTubers in general are lazy but deligracy and some others ( who I’ll get to in a moment) clearly don’t work as hard as others and coast along instead of putting in effort. Especially with the way the world is right now to constantly complain about a job where you choose your own hours, work from home, and can potentially make way more money than a 9-5 especially with a channel of that size. It is so ignorant to complain about it constantly and then post about buying some expensive shirt or product you bought that you could get for significantly cheaper for basically the same thing.
As for the other YouTuber, I tried watching vixellas Sims 3 legacy today and I just couldn’t stand it. Not only is it just a stream edited into a video but she is constantly shouting at the dumbest things and freaked out over moving wall objects in the sims 3. Even deligracy at least makes original videos and an lp specifically for YouTube but vixella is either edited streams or some dumb cas challenge and pretending to care when new content is out. She’s honestly the worst simmer in terms of entertainment imo bc there is no actual effort for her channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"Algorithms are hard." Deli, the algorithm is literally the audience. Things that people click on and watch get pushed to more people. Stop making lazy content and you won't have to worry about the big, bad boogeyman algorithm.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, Deli did a story time video about "accidentally having a threesome." Apparently she shared a bed with a female friend and in the middle of the night, that female friend had some fun times with a male and Deli called that having a threesome. Her audience called her out for #1 posting something like that on her channel and #2 that it was clickbait.
🙄 Jesus christ she's bleeping stupid. By this logic, we've all had a threesome with our bleeping parents - so I guess we all need to post videos about our incest threesome, right? 🙄🤣(sorry to traumatized anyone by making them think of their parents having sex while they were in the womb)

Yeah, I don't doubt YouTube can be hard. But maybe she should shut her mouth since she does LITERALLY nothing else. Maybe she doesn't have the right to whine when there are small creators who have full time jobs, families and kids, and still manage a channel with more uploads a week than she puts out a month... I never hear them bitching and whining in their videos or on Twitter 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It’s funny because she’s inherently right, YT and other “glamorous” jobs often involve a lot of work behind the scenes. She’s so close to being self-aware, and yet…

Reactions: 1
I occasionally go onto Pixelade’s channel to see whatever self-invented crisis he and his oddball viewers are hyping up this time and I’m never disappointed.

They honestly all raise the most minor of Sims-related inconveniences and act like EA has come into their house, shat on their dining table and murdered their first born.

Look at this comment:

43-FFBC7-A-0675-42-C2-96-C1-DF08-D42-A93-DF.jpg

Like, girl - just stop playing if you don’t enjoy it? Or at least seek help.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like, girl - just stop playing if you don’t enjoy it? Or at least seek help.
They actually think they can get everyone to boycott the game and hurt EA's bottom line? People boycotted Journey to Batuu until it was on a 50% off sale. Same with My First Pet Stuff and many other controversial packs. Throw them a sale and they crumble. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
OH MY GOD!

I know we’re not really supposed to discuss civilians on Tattle but, if you Google the woman who made the comment above, there is a news article about her having parts of her brain removed.

I think that says it all about Pixelade and his fanbase lmao.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
People boycotted Journey to Batuu until it was on a 50% off sale. Same with My First Pet Stuff and many other controversial packs.
I would genuinely like to know what the numbers look like on Journey to Boring DisneyLand Attraction Pack and the My First Cashgrab Pack. Especially in comparison to the more beloved packs like Seasons or a well recieved stuff pack like Paranormal.

(god, how good is Paranormal as a stuff pack, you get a career, gorgeous furniture, loads of interactive things and additions to gameplay...I miss stuff packs like Paranormal)

Yeah, Deli did a story time video about "having a threesome." Apparently she shared a bed with a female friend and in the middle of the night, that female
There’s shades of Holly Jervis here.

I've trained for years! I've gone out there and I've learnt the art of performance doing jobs I don't wanna do! But it means I get to wake up every damn morning and say I do what I love for a living! And getting paid to do it! Look at me, here's my stage - I'm Holly Jervis! And you've not heard anything like me!

I'd always wondered who your pfp was 😂😂😂

I would genuinely like to know what the numbers look like on Journey to Boring DisneyLand Attraction Pack and the My First Cashgrab Pack. Especially in comparison to the more beloved packs like Seasons or a well recieved stuff pack like Paranormal.

(god, how good is Paranormal as a stuff pack, you get a career, gorgeous furniture, loads of interactive things and additions to gameplay...I miss stuff packs like Paranormal)
Id be interested in the numbers too, but as an anecdotal thing - I have my first pets stuff and for a long time saw no issue with it. It was years until I started engaging in the online Sims community, looking at builds on reddit and IG, watching Simstubers. Then I realised what a cash grab that pack was, and felt crappy for buying it.

I think it's all very well to ask ppl ONLINE to boycott the packs, but there's so many players who won't see that. My two best friends and my sister play Sims and have since TS1 or TS2 - they're not casual players, they've been buying all the DLC for 15 or so years, they play a lot. But none of them follow any online discourse around the Sims. They wouldn't have a clue that people dislike EA. If the game has glitches they'd probably just wait a few weeks and try play again, and think nothing of it.

Ultimately the Sims has a huge player base, and I doubt EA will give much stock to a 'strike' from a vocal online minority. They've been profiting hugely from half assed broken packs since TS4 started lol. Why would they suddenly change their tune now

I get why people are mad but EA is a multimillion dollar company with franchises everywhere. Even if magically 80% of people just refused to buy any sims DLC… EA would just simply stop making it. they would halt production on sims 4 and more than likely cancel the sims 5 and all those people that work on the game would be out of a job. Going on strike is never gonna hurt the company, it’s gonna hurt the people working there.

I checked Deli's Twitch just to see if there was anything new since abandoning her streams for like the 10th time, and her schedule during summer was empty but she had a stream scheduled for the 31st of August (which didn't happen) and there is one scheduled for today 🧐 It's the same for September, October, November (stream scheduled for every Wednesday and Friday), so I don't know if she forgot to remove the schedule because maybe she usually stops streams during summer time or if she actually wanted to come back two days ago and didn't.
Screenshot 2022-09-02 at 09-46-04 Twitch.png

She's killing me with those faces...
Screenshot 2022-09-02 at 09-48-59 Twitch.png

• Haha
It’s not unlike her to completely forgot about removing those streams.
Also, she always looks slightly deranged in these photos and video thumbnails. It’s the eyes for me.

Reactions: 4
That face looks physically painful

Like eyes WIDE OPEN eyebrows UP mouth HUGE cheekbones HIGH

So AGGRESSIVELY PEPPY!!!

And also like... It's the Overly Attached Girlfriend meme face from like 2010. Surely she can see that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.