Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Kelsey very conservative and/or religious?

I remember when she was doing the 100 Baby Challenge and she spent almost an entire episode flirting with a potential suitor, only to act with incredulity and outrage when she found out that the sim was married. She said that she couldn’t woohoo with a married sim and, rather than engage in interesting storytelling, just moved on to someone else.

Like, the basis of the entire challenged is for a sim to get rogered by 100 men but the mere thought of someone cheating had her shook. Very odd. It gave low energy Kim Woodburn:

kim-woodburn.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HAHAHAH, I am sure Deli will give him a lesson about it 😂

I always forget James has other channels and I have watched some of his videos, they are good to watch. Imagine Deli playing other games though. She would be so boring!

Maybe it is time for her to get back into graphic design or whatever it was! Then again no employee would want her with the laziness she has! She would be out 3 weeks with pms and then another week for her actual period 😂
i LOVE James’ Flabaliki channel! I watched all his cities skylines, transport tycoon, game dev inc stories. I wish he uploaded more consistently on there like he used to :(
What’s funny is there’s barely any cross over to his main channel. He did a face cam video on Flabaliki and people were like “WOAH is this a face reveal?” Haha

I remember when she was doing the 100 Baby Challenge and she spent almost an entire episode flirting with a potential suitor, only to act with incredulity and outrage when she found out that the sim was married. She said that she couldn’t woohoo with a married sim and, rather than engage in interesting storytelling, just moved on to someone else.

Like, the basis of the entire challenged is for a sim to get rogered by 100 men but the mere thought of someone cheating had her shook. Very odd. It gave low energy Kim Woodburn:

View attachment 1472197
Idk about Christian but I always thought she was super fatphobic. Really obsessed with garden salads! I haven’t watched her content in years though

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 1472197
Lol right! I remember thinking you need to get over that quick. I don't think so though because in that same challenge didn't she let men or women be the DNA donor. Plus she did that whole gold digger challenge and she had no problem breaking up marriages then.

Reactions: 1
Does Deli not have anything to vlog unless she is getting something done to her house? It's been 3 weeks since a vlog.

Reactions: 3
Does Deli not have anything to vlog unless she is getting something done to her house? It's been 3 weeks since a vlog.
I mean her entire life is making YouTube videos about the sims and as far as I’m aware Australia is still on lockdown? There isn’t much for her to blog since her life is so boring and she has nothing insightful or interesting to say.

• Haha
It’s winter in Australia. Last year, James was making/uploading a new video every day at this point and then his uploads got much more sporadic in their summer months. James is currently uploading almost every day again.

I would imagine that neither of them leave the house much in the winter weather, which explains James uploading more (it’s crap outside so let’s play The Sims) and Deli uploading less (it’s crap outside so I’ve got nothing to vlog).

It’s winter in Australia. Last year, James was making/uploading a new video every day at this point and then his uploads got much more sporadic in their summer months. James is currently uploading almost every day again.

I would imagine that neither of them leave the house much in the winter weather, which explains James uploading more (it’s crap outside so let’s play The Sims) and Deli uploading less (it’s crap outside so I’ve got nothing to vlog).
Not forgetting 90% of her vlog content is her garden. 😴 a bit of rain and I imagine she’s noped right out of it.
But let’s be real, she struggles to upload on her main channel - are we surprised?

I mean her entire life is making YouTube videos about the sims and as far as I’m aware Australia is still on lockdown? There isn’t much for her to blog since her life is so boring and she has nothing insightful or interesting to say.
No lockdown here in Australia unless I am missing something? 😂 But also I do agree she is boring, though she wishes she was lifestyle vlogger however shes not gonna get there unless she puts work into her channel 🤷🏻 Just a girl here wanting to watch a boring Deli Vlog 🤣

I remember that kelsey was a bit weird about having a baby with father winter at one point but she got over it. I'm almost certain that hell is hearing the words sweet baby angel on repeat. Oh and could someone tell kelsey that being single is not a personality trait and doesn't need to be in the title of every video she makes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Haha no aus is not in lockdown lol. And someone else mentioned the weather - I'm in Melbourne like d & j and i was literally at the beach two days ago. It's not horribly cold or anything lol I'm out and about every day n weekend. Deli has no excuse. I wonder if she just 🤡🤡 has no friends 🤡🤡 noooo I'm sorry that's so mean 😂

• Haha
Oh and could someone tell kelsey that being single is not a personality trait and doesn't need to be in the title of every video she makes.
She puts that in every title hoping to leech some viewers off the Buzzfeed series. Only problem is her current content is nothing like the Buzzfeed one, so people watch a few seconds of her videos and bounce.

On another note, anyone watch As Told By Kenya? Stumbled across her today and I like her reading the game to filth. Found something interesting in her comments section, a commenter wrote " My favorite part was when a modder looked into the Wedding pack code and found it was literally empty. Lines of code literally did not exist, so there was no basis for the player to execute what was advertised." That's not surprising.

• Wow
I remember that kelsey was a bit weird about having a baby with father winter at one point but she got over it. I'm almost certain that hell is hearing the words sweet baby angel on repeat. Oh and could someone tell kelsey that being single is not a personality trait and doesn't need to be in the title of every video she makes.
ugh the sweet baby Angel thing drives me mad. And her constant “let’s go!” “Yaaaas queen” etc. she tries sooo hard to be relatable. Honestly she was so much more fun to watch on Buzzfeed.
I’m hoping she’ll mellow out like Clare did because Clare went through a phase of being so screechy and hyper and it was aggravating to watch. She’s so much better now though she does have her moments 😂

James Turner also does the Lets Go! Every few minutes. I haven‘t watched a lot of his stuff so I’m not sure if it’s something he’s always done?
It was really prominent in his high school years LP at the beginning.

Just a girl here wanting to watch a boring Deli Vlog 🤣
Same, where ma content to witch about ??

James Turner also does the Lets Go! Every few minutes. I haven‘t watched a lot of his stuff so I’m not sure if it’s something he’s always done?
He's done that for a while yeah 😂 Also YEAHHH BATUUUUU

I just forced myself to watch Deligracy's latest video (highschool multiplayer with Dr Gluon, James and other people).

I've never watched Dr Gluon before, I thought he was really funny (though a bit loud compared to the others' volume, I think it wasn't properly set up).

I found the whole video pretty boring... The Sims just doesn't have that fun factor to be able to make a multiplayer session fun to watch in my opinion. :unsure: Literally nothing going on and they had to make jokes to make the video a bit fun.

I'm also not a fan of only having Deligracy and Dr Gluon's face cams because I don't know the two other youtubers and I couldn't understand who was talking and you can't get to know them really, like it's better to see their faces... Also their volume was so low, I barely heard the two others the whole video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Haha no aus is not in lockdown lol. And someone else mentioned the weather - I'm in Melbourne like d & j and i was literally at the beach two days ago. It's not horribly cold or anything lol I'm out and about every day n weekend. Deli has no excuse. I wonder if she just 🤡🤡 has no friends 🤡🤡 noooo I'm sorry that's so mean 😂
Ok, sure, it sounds mean.... But... Let's be real. Sure, your channel persona isn't always100% YOU, but.....based on what you've seen of Deli, would YOU want to be her friend? She's kinda insufferable and daft. Like, holy hell. You could be going thru a divorce or someone just died and she'd be like "I knoooow, it's so haaard. I can't afford the floor tiles I like!" like. She's so self involved and delusional, I can't imagine she's a decent friend.

I can't even fathom what a Saint James is for dealing. Or he's a daft simp. Idk... Like...

That and AW YES.... especially if in build mode and he sees Batuu stuff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you guys seen Deligracy's new videos on Instagram ? It's like a trailer for her new LP. What do you guys think ?

It seems like she's finally putting in the work, I guess. We'll have to see how long it lasts.

I hate the rich kids/rich neighborhood vibe she went for.

just seen deligracys new LP trailer. how many parts do you think it’ll last before she realises it’s either too much hard work or she does/says something offensive or gets demonetised and can’t be bothered fixing it to continue it on 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
just seen deligracys new LP trailer. how many parts do you think it’ll last before she realises it’s either too much hard work or she does/says something offensive or gets demonetised and can’t be bothered fixing it to continue it on 🤡
:ROFLMAO: You beat me to it! I was going to ask for bets on how many parts she'll upload. Her last series, Werewolves, had 9 parts and before that Rags to Restoration had 7 parts and Rags to Wellness at 6 parts. Is she trying to be James?

Reactions: 5
I bet 9 and then she will be out of ideas and/or bored by her own content so she will wrap it up quickly. And out of the families, she will play only two of them "consistently", the others will be left to story progression.
I don't get why she creates so many plotlines and characters if she struggles to keep a LP going with like two or three sims. Like, I liked the trailer but I also fear it will be the most interesting part of the LP.

• Heart
I bet 9 and then she will be out of ideas and/or bored by her own content so she will wrap it up quickly. And out of the families, she will play only two of them "consistently", the others will be left to story progression.
I don't get why she creates so many plotlines and characters if she struggles to keep a LP going with like two or three sims. Like, I liked the trailer but I also fear it will be the most interesting part of the LP.
There were waaaay too many Sims, it's hard enough for anyone to manage that many households, but I don't have a lot of faith Deli will manage easily given her lack of work ethic.

And of course she turned an old mining town into a wealthy suburb. What else is there besides upper class??? /s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.