Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always see Deli asking for suggestions. But never seen them be used! She asked the other day best primer for her black cork wall she wants to paint over, my best bet is she will go to bunnings and grab whatever primer there is without even reading anyones suggestions 🤷🏻

Reactions: 3
Always see Deli asking for suggestions. But never seen them be used! She asked the other day best primer for her black cork wall she wants to paint over, my best bet is she will go to bunnings and grab whatever primer there is without even reading anyones suggestions 🤷🏻
Next vlog
"I had to do 10 coats because I bought paint that wasn't made for cork hihihihi"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Next vlog
"I had to do 10 coats because I bought paint that wasn't made for cork hihihihi"
I know they got their cupboards put it but why wouldn't you paint it first? Shes making it harder for herself 😂
I also can't wait for the 10 coats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What does it mean that she needs to be more delicate with storytelling? I remember when she abruptly ended her Hampton Falls LP because it was too much for her and she said she may revisit the characters in her book. Who does she think she is, the new Fitzgerald? As a translator, I dread to think about the vocabulary and spelling mistakes that would have to be proofread in a novel written by Deligracy.
I'll bet it's cause EA have used queer sims in their adverts for the game and she historically has done some really terrible representation of LGBT stories in her LPs

First of all, wow she was so different, even her voice is not the same at all. I'm pretty sure she stopped this LP because it was too much work
Exactly, watching her content from a couple of years ago and now... the difference is stark.

I'll bet it's cause EA have used queer sims in their adverts for the game and she historically has done some really terrible representation of LGBT stories in her LPs
Now that you mention it, there was a character in her Hamptons LP who was a transvestite and I think there were some issues with pronouns Deli used... but that's nothing new. She says stupid things all the time, it's just that people are extra sensitive when it comes to gender and sexuality.

I think the real issue is that she's not ready to put in the work.

Reactions: 1
lilsimsie made a starter home using the new pack the other day and it ended up looking almost identical to all the base game starters homes she has ever made.

D9-A2-DD5-C-4-AD0-403-C-9-EA5-E84223119190.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
lilsimsie made a starter home using the new pack the other day and it ended up looking almost identical to all the base game starters homes she has ever made.
I wanted to get a nice picture of the inside of the house but apparently she doesn't show everything once it's done ??

Isn't this pack supposed to be super colourful and stuff ? This is the most bland tit I have ever seen. Dude she started with a cute blue sofa and returned to that basic base game one later on ??
Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 16-07-29 I built a starter home with The Sims 4 High School Years - Y...png

I wanted to get a nice picture of the inside of the house but apparently she doesn't show everything once it's done ??

Isn't this pack supposed to be super colourful and stuff ?
The two main themes seem to be Boho/Art Deco vintage styling (to go with the Art Deco highschool), and ultra modern gamer-gear with neon edging. There's the most beautiful building and furniture stuff in this pack. The new options are all super-detailed with throws and cushions, curves and wickerwork details and a lot of both pastel pattens and bold colours. Using that blocky base game one kind of breaks my heart a little?

• Heart
I think she just asks so people think she cares and they feel involved. It's just a ploy to keep people following her. It's the illusion of being included. She asks, they think she cares about them/their thoughts, and then she ignores it all but the mindless people that follow her still have this high like she CARES about them at all 🙄

I have never been able to work out if lilsimsie genuinely dislikes every single piece of furniture in the game or if she just does the oh my god it's hideous crap just to get people to tell her how great she is at building. It's annoying to watch her have access to everything for free and not utilise it. Meanwhile I try and use a wide variety off items because I paid for them.

Reactions: 6
I have never been able to work out if lilsimsie genuinely dislikes every single piece of furniture in the game or if she just does the oh my god it's hideous crap just to get people to tell her how great she is at building. It's annoying to watch her have access to everything for free and not utilise it. Meanwhile I try and use a wide variety off items because I paid for them.
I know, I don’t have any of the kits apart from Bust The Dust which I don’t use as I got annoyed with the dust bunnies. I’d love to see if the other kits have better curtains as the curtains really annoy me in this game but I’m not wasting money on tiny kits. I did the living room in my legacy house yesterday and it was so much fun doing different colours and styles from what I’ve done before.

View attachment 1445056
She may as well have base game and nothing else because that's all she seems to build!

I think she just asks so people think she cares and they feel involved. It's just a ploy to keep people following her. It's the illusion of being included. She asks, they think she cares about them/their thoughts, and then she ignores it all but the mindless people that follow her still have this high like she CARES about them at all 🙄
Not gonna lie, I responded to her primer post. 😂 Only because I am in the paint industry. Absolutely know she is gonna ignore it. Doubt she even reads the replies 😂

In James most recent vid, he mentioned it was the last prerecorded let's play before the pack comes out. (there may be more other videos, idk)
But with the EP coming out in a couple of days, let's look at the numbers

From 4 days of early access:
James made 7.3 hrs or 440 mins of content
Deli made 2.46 hrs or 148 mins of content

And just for the record lilsimsie has made 3.1 hrs or 186 mins of content.
Plumbella made 1.15 hrs or 75 mins
Vixella has made 49 mins? I don't watch her and didnt watch these - did she have early access lol??

I mean more doesn't equal better... But still

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Not gonna lie, I responded to her primer post. 😂 Only because I am in the paint industry. Absolutely know she is gonna ignore it. Doubt she even reads the replies 😂
I responded to her a few months back when she created her vlog channel and was asking for video ideas. I asked for cooking and gardening videos. I wasn't expecting gardening bits of her saying she has no idea what she's doing and doing the dumbest tit while spending 600$ on a gardening pots.

I don't know if this a boring question but do you guys remember when Deligracy or any sims youtuber started to get under your nerves ? I'm guessing that for most of us started watching them and enjoying them, right ? What changed for you guys ?

Personally, for Deligracy, I had never really watched a lot of her videos except for sims news once in a while. Then one day last year I was bored and started watching her videos and thought she seemed nice and natural (I actually thought the fact that she'd talk about periods or poop issues was a nice change of all the fakeness of usual youtubers), and later on I could relate to her because she had gained weight because of the pandemic and so did I. I also live a similar "lifestyle" to hers (I don't go out much). James and her both seemed relatable and simple people. I wasn't a fan of her sims videos because I'm not really a youtube watcher for LPs etc, but I did enjoy her vlogs, even though I knew they were pretty boring content wise, it was like a "friend" you could watch. 🤭
This was around February 2021 and later, they were still living in their old flat. Then they got their house and it was still simple and fun at the beginning.
I remember I think one of the first times I thought she was dumb is when she was looking up a chair to buy for decoration for her background and she looked up 600$ chairs... Then I started noticing more dumb decisions and spendings lol (like that time where she bought for 400$ of swimwear and nothing fit and she hadn't looked up the brand's policy before ordering, and she couldn't get a refund ; also she was saying she ordered from them because they were inclusive with their models and sizes, but then when I checked them they had the usual superrrr thin models and had sizes up to L ??). Or that time where she spent an enormous amount of money on white/basic kitchen stuff and then realized later on that spending 50$ each on both white salt and pepper shakers was a bad idea because you can't tell which shaker is what....
I think this is the time I realized she wasn't relatable at all anymore. I know that people can spend their money however they want but I thought she was really not smart with her money and not making great decisions... I also realized that she was so super privileged but kept complaining all the time.
I also used to watch her lives but I didn't like them much because they were soooo slow (but I'm not a twitch fan either lol). She'd play like an hour of gameplay for a 3 hour stream. She also made one cooking vlog and said more would come but they never did... Then she went on a 8 month hiatus lol...
I still liked the vlogs though because it was very interesting for me to see her new healthier lifestyle, it was a bit motivational, seeing her stock her fridge with healthy veggies etc. I thought even though it was expensive it was a good idea to do that fitness program because it seemed to be really working for her, and I'm all for people bettering themselves (I don't know if bettering is a word).
I think by the time she had her new vlog channel I was way too annoyed lol, and that's when I found you guys. 🤭 Now all I can see is her ugly personality and work ethics and laziness.

Oof, I hope at least one person reads this message 😂💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I responded to her a few months back when she created her vlog channel and was asking for video ideas. I asked for cooking and gardening videos. I wasn't expecting gardening bits of her saying she has no idea what she's doing and doing the dumbest tit while spending 600$ on a gardening pots.

I don't know if this a boring question but do you guys remember when Deligracy or any sims youtuber started to get under your nerves ? I'm guessing that for most of us started watching them and enjoying them, right ? What changed for you guys ?

Personally, for Deligracy, I had never really watched a lot of her videos except for sims news once in a while. Then one day last year I was bored and started watching her videos and thought she seemed nice and natural (I actually thought the fact that she'd talk about periods or poop issues was a nice change of all the fakeness of usual youtubers), and later on I could relate to her because she had gained weight because of the pandemic and so did I. I also live a similar "lifestyle" to hers (I don't go out much). James and her both seemed relatable and simple people. I wasn't a fan of her sims videos because I'm not really a youtube watcher for LPs etc, but I did enjoy her vlogs, even though I knew they were pretty boring content wise, it was like a "friend" you could watch. 🤭
This was around February 2021 and later, they were still living in their old flat. Then they got their house and it was still simple and fun at the beginning.
I remember I think one of the first times I thought she was dumb is when she was looking up a chair to buy for decoration for her background and she looked up 600$ chairs... Then I started noticing more dumb decisions and spendings lol (like that time where she bought for 400$ of swimwear and nothing fit and she hadn't looked up the brand's policy before ordering, and she couldn't get a refund ; also she was saying she ordered from them because they were inclusive with their models and sizes, but then when I checked them they had the usual superrrr thin models and had sizes up to L ??). Or that time where she spent an enormous amount of money on white/basic kitchen stuff and then realized later on that spending 50$ each on both white salt and pepper shakers was a bad idea because you can't tell which shaker is what....
I think this is the time I realized she wasn't relatable at all anymore. I know that people can spend their money however they want but I thought she was really not smart with her money and not making great decisions... I also realized that she was so super privileged but kept complaining all the time.
I also used to watch her lives but I didn't like them much because they were soooo slow (but I'm not a twitch fan either lol). She'd play like an hour of gameplay for a 3 hour stream. She also made one cooking vlog and said more would come but they never did... Then she went on a 8 month hiatus lol...
I still liked the vlogs though because it was very interesting for me to see her new healthier lifestyle, it was a bit motivational, seeing her stock her fridge with healthy veggies etc. I thought even though it was expensive it was a good idea to do that fitness program because it seemed to be really working for her, and I'm all for people bettering themselves (I don't know if bettering is a word).
I think by the time she had her new vlog channel I was way too annoyed lol, and that's when I found you guys. 🤭 Now all I can see is her ugly personality and work ethics and laziness.

I’m not interested in watching her make free-from organic vegan cupcakes and the like. I think she would be better having one channel for Sims content and one for her lifestyle stuff.

• Haha
In James most recent vid, he mentioned it was the last prerecorded let's play before the pack comes out. (there may be more other videos, idk)
But with the EP coming out in a couple of days, let's look at the numbers

Vixella has made 49 mins? I don't watch her and didnt watch these - did she have early access lol??

James makes the new pack look good. Deli I can’t watch for all the reasons stated on this thread. Watching Lil Simsie stresses me out.

i kinda liked her and her content until i kept picking up on her ignorant and down right offensive comments and the fact that she gets away with it all and still looked at like she’s so lovely is what bothers me most. she’s been racist, she’s been transphobic, she’s used super offensive stereotypes towards bisexuals (literally numerous times) and she’s shown her privilege far too much in recent years and just how out of touch she is with reality. if she was younger honestly i could maybe pass her off on being ignorant a few times but this is a 30-something year old woman that doesn’t have a clue about anything. it really is the ignorance towards everything that does it for me. and the laziness tbh i don’t know how she’s survive a week in the real world. and the way she constantly gets away with being offensive over and over again is what made me honestly really dislike her - that and how fake, contradicting and hypocritical she is

(edit) not to mention the constant acting like a victim everytime she is offensive towards an entire community of people

Reactions: 6

James should probably have done a bit less, just for his own sake, his builds and first couple episodes of Let's Play were great, but the last couple episodes he looked a bit done in and visibly frustrated by the bugs he was encountering. And he is not the type who gets naffed off easily!

And Plumbella put up that her grandad died, so 100% understandable she has been low profile recently, poor lass.

Deligracy has always pissed me off. I don’t know if it’s the ignorance she displays, how far up EA’s backside she is or just how irritating she is as a person. She has no clue about a game she plays for a living.

I think I went off Plumbella during the lockdown. Or whenever it was she was posting pictures of herself lying on the floor crying. That was the start. Then her editing style started being a bit more chaotic, there was lots of accents she was injecting in and autism became her main personality trait. And I’m someone who’s awaiting an autism diagnosis. It’s not something I run around shouting from the rooftops. It’s not something to be ashamed of but I don’t need to remind everyone every five minutes and plumbella does.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
James should probably have done a bit less, just for his own sake, his builds and first couple episodes of Let's Play were great, but the last couple episodes he looked a bit done in and visibly frustrated by the bugs he was encountering. And he is not the type who gets naffed off easily!

And Plumbella put up that her grandad died, so 100% understandable she has been low profile recently, poor lass.
Yeah I saw that about Plumbella too, poor gal, that's why I didn't wanna make any comment beyond numbers for her :(

Yeah lol in the one he put out today, James was getting so pissed off with the routing issues. But tbh I prefer that. I watched Kayla's round walls ones and I was a bit frustrated that she kept saying 'I guess round walls aren't my style!' and 'I don't know if I'll be building with them' instead of the truth: the round walls were glitchy af and in her vid they were borderline unusable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.