Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This joke is so cringe I am dying inside. Like it's one thing to do the joke to someone but don't film it and post it online..... I'm sorry but she has the dumbest out of touch personality and she's also not a funny person
Screenshot 2022-07-20 at 16-57-48 Stories • Instagram.png

Our boy James be dying
Screenshot 2022-07-20 at 16-58-05 Stories • Instagram.png

It’s like they are all in some weird arrested development.
It's one banana, what could it cost ? 10 dollars ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well tit, I find it super cute 😂 💀
I'd wear it inside my house bc I actually kinda don't hate it. But I'm tacky, so idk. But I'm not 12 so I can't wear it outside 🤣

I totally agree. Lilsimsie was saying in her stream the other day the week she had the pack she played it for hours on end to get content, and just because she liked it that much. I would think that getting early access would be the time you would want to make as much content as possible and to take advantage of it. It’s an easy way to get a lot of views. God forbid you play early access of a game you “love.” 🙄 I feel like both deli and Vixella hardly did any early access content which just shows to me how much effort they really put into their channels. It’s disgraceful.
I can't even figure out why Vixella GOT early access. She barely does anything??
Ok, I don't watch her but I swear people here have comained she doesn't even play half the time, but they gave her early access? And not every GC got it, so that's what's baffling. Give it to those that actually play?

Reactions: 3
I can't even figure out why Vixella GOT early access. She barely does anything??
EA clings to their "high value" game changers because what else do they have? I remember they flew Lifesimmer out to play City Living and she hadn't uploaded for like 4-5 months. And they continued to send her codes after that. EA needs those massively inflated channels to push their content to the kiddies, they aren't going to cut them off.

Reactions: 1
EA clings to their "high value" game changers because what else do they have? I remember they flew Lifesimmer out to play City Living and she hadn't uploaded for like 4-5 months. And they continued to send her codes after that. EA needs those massively inflated channels to push their content to the kiddies, they aren't going to cut them off.
Well 🤔 I guess that's why they sometimes act like Deligracy is some gift from God. And I guess, even though they're both overrated and barely play, people do still brown nose them like they're brilliant so... Yeah, ok. I can see why EA keeps giving them tit, even if it's stupid, bc they always quit, they barely play, and, to anyone with half a brain, they are NOT good advertisers for the game but.... The mindless children always praise them so, fair point.

Reactions: 2
I think that Deli has 100% become lazier in everything she does, and I think that's because she now doesn't have to rely on her solo income. I imagine James is earning a hell of a lot more than her and so she thinks she doesn't have to put the effort in anymore because if she can't afford a bill one month James is there. (I think she's earning enough to pay her bills, by the way, just an example)
I find it truly disgusting the way she complains about the most 3rd world problems on her instagram, and how "exhausted" she is. Don't get me wrong everyone is allowed to be burnt out over life but she does absolutely NOTHING to warrant this.
Sounds like she's stuck in a rut, hates the sims, and wants to be a classic Australian lifestyle influencer. Sorry Deli, that ain't going to happen when the audience you do have left are children/people who love the sims and actually don't give two shits what cushion cover you've chosen to put on.

How James puts up with her I do not know... I know we see what they want us to see but even from what we do see it looks like he's internally screaming at her to shut up. I love James and feel sad he's with her tbh...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd wear it inside my house bc I actually kinda don't hate it. But I'm tacky, so idk. But I'm not 12 so I can't wear it outside 🤣

Ok, I don't watch her but I swear people here have comained she doesn't even play half the time, but they gave her early access? And not every GC got it, so that's what's baffling. Give it to those that actually play?
It just truly blows my mind the lack of content she put out with it compared to other simmers who got early access. To me if I were a simmer and got early access, I would be hyped because it’s new content that you can make so many different videos on. Plus she has no excuse because she has someone who edits her videos too. I feel like once you hire an editor there are no excuses to not putting out much content.

Its cute for like a sticker… not a sweatshirt. It’s very juvenile. This is something my 8 year old niece would wear tbh…

It also makes me laugh when Vixella says in her streams she is working so hard on her shop/website/merch. I mean, she has a company that develops everything… she designed it, but it’s not like she’s the one making the website or anything…
She hyped this so hard on her streams like talking about strawberries and being secretive and teasing her viewers... and then it ended up being a plushie?? And what so strawberries even have to do with her channel? It’s weird.

On another note, I’m surprised they didn’t give Clare early access seeing as her fans will buy absolutely anything she tells them to 😂
She’s had loads of times in her videos where she will hype up a new keyboard or headset and it’s so obviously sponsored but she doesn’t put it anywhere on the video or in the description. Super shady.

Reactions: 2
On another note, I’m surprised they didn’t give Clare early access seeing as her fans will buy absolutely anything she tells them to 😂
She’s had loads of times in her videos where she will hype up a new keyboard or headset and it’s so obviously sponsored but she doesn’t put it anywhere on the video or in the description. Super shady.
I often second guess what Clare says because she seems to dance around ASA guidelines. Her videos feel like teleshopping sometimes haha. She does seem to have a much younger fanbase than most though by the looks of the photographs she shows in her videos of people buying merch so it seems like an error on EAs side not using that to their advantage (like they need to, but still unusual of them)

I think that Deli has 100% become lazier in everything she does, and I think that's because she now doesn't have to rely on her solo income. I imagine James is earning a hell of a lot more than her and so she thinks she doesn't have to put the effort in anymore because if she can't afford a bill one month James is there. (I think she's earning enough to pay her bills, by the way, just an example)
I find it truly disgusting the way she complains about the most 3rd world problems on her instagram, and how "exhausted" she is. Don't get me wrong everyone is allowed to be burnt out over life but she does absolutely NOTHING to warrant this.
Sounds like she's stuck in a rut, hates the sims, and wants to be a classic Australian lifestyle influencer. Sorry Deli, that ain't going to happen when the audience you do have left are children/people who love the sims and actually don't give two shits what cushion cover you've chosen to put on.

How James puts up with her I do not know... I know we see what they want us to see but even from what we do see it looks like he's internally screaming at her to shut up. I love James and feel sad he's with her tbh...
Honestly. I agree with you on feeling bad for James. I really do hope he's happy and loves her, despite what we see as her being useless and not worth his time. But, like, I hope he's totally delusional in love with her and never wakes up, so he doesn't end up miserable bc he deserves better, but, if he's happy... 🤷‍♀️ I guess I hope he stays that way, even if the rest of us think he can do (& deserves) WAAAAY better

It just truly blows my mind the lack of content she put out with it compared to other simmers who got early access. To me if I were a simmer and got early access, I would be hyped because it’s new content that you can make so many different videos on. Plus she has no excuse because she has someone who edits her videos too. I feel like once you hire an editor there are no excuses to not putting out much content.
Oh dear God, I didn't know she had an editor. I don't watch her so, didn't know. But I swear to GOD, I do not want to hear people like her complain about how hard her life is when she's only doing half the damn work.
Like, I think Deligracy is pathetic for whining about having to spend 8 hours or less in an entire week, but at least she edits her own tit. Vixella is doing half that, she has no excuse not to push out content.

just getting into this new thread so:

i love story based let's plays and theres a lot of really good simmers out there like OshinSims and Urban (who had to make a new channel because she got locked out and youtube wouldnt help her which is bs).

i love mirarae but she doesnt post very often because of health problems but they are worth the wait!

MorbidGamer puts her decades challenge streams on youtube and i like fantayzia

ALSO let me wholeheartedly recommend SimQueen! all her let's plays are fire!!! She does legacy challenges and you really grow to like the families and she posts pretty often!

just getting into this new thread so:

i love story based let's plays and theres a lot of really good simmers out there like OshinSims and Urban (who had to make a new channel because she got locked out and youtube wouldnt help her which is bs).

i love mirarae but she doesnt post very often because of health problems but they are worth the wait!

MorbidGamer puts her decades challenge streams on youtube and i like fantayzia

ALSO let me wholeheartedly recommend SimQueen! all her let's plays are fire!!! She does legacy challenges and you really grow to like the families and she posts pretty often!
I will totally check these out. I’m bored of all the big sims YouTubers and seeking smaller or different channels. Ones I’m watching right now are Whiny Brit, SimsPurge & LivingDeadGal Sims. All totally different content & at different levels of growth but enjoyable.

Reactions: 4
Changing topics for a second, I caved and watched Deli's latest build (the Miss Popular bedroom one). I thought it was funny how she's so careful to have non-binary representation and respects Sims' pronouns...then leans super heavy into gender stereotypes to inspire her builds :LOL: Like calling the popular girl a "basic bish," implying she's a mean girl and using lots of pink/cutesier items then making the boy the jock with lots of blues and saying his room smells like Axe body spray. Way to think outside the box there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Totally, everyone is allowed to be burnt out but if you're CONSTANTLY posting about it, that's cringey af - and thats whether you have an online presence or are just like, a mate of mine. Because yes, we KNOW that like everyone is burnt out! I myself work 7 days a week, three jobs. I have lots of friends who work several jobs to get by, to support family, to pay off student debts, etc. Rent and cost of living is whack. But continually complaining about it is just boring and cringe and unhelpful. We are ALL burnt out and I think that's just being working class in the 2020's landscape. So someone like deli making a huge percentage of her posts about being tired and things being expensive is just like... What? Why? Who are you making this for?? I'm a Melbournite a few years younger than you, but I'm like 50x poorer than you... Are these for me?? Am I supposed to relate?? Like stfu.

It's all very well to be a mental health advocate, and even have that as your brand, but then you would hopefully be spreading awareness about mental health, be educated in it, and be making moves to change systems around mental health. Deli's not doing that, she's just blandly, emptily complaining. I don't wanna be a witch but she rubs me completely the wrong way and her whole personality is not a vibe. Stinks of family money, privelege, laziness, naivete. Also, on a personal note and just being rude, she literally couldn't be more basic lol. I just feel like she'd get eaten alive in the real workforce. I always forget she's not like, in her early 20s bc she's so naive
This was brutal but something about her frustrates me to no end. How the heck does James put up with her. Wonder if he just feels like it's sunk cost.

If deli weren't so young seeming I'd bet her next move would be to get pregnant and start family vlogging 😬 seems like her vibe

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I will totally check these out. I’m bored of all the big sims YouTubers and seeking smaller or different channels. Ones I’m watching right now are Whiny Brit, SimsPurge & LivingDeadGal Sims. All totally different content & at different levels of growth but enjoyable.
I like LivingDeadGal👍
Would say Silver Haired Simmer, KatPlays, Spacey Sims, and Little Miss Sweettart too. Those are on my micro-simmer rotations 🤣

Edit - forgot SIMato

Last edited:
If deli weren't so young seeming I'd bet her next move would be to get pregnant and start family vlogging 😬 seems like her vibe
Okay I reallllly do NOT want to start any rumours here...but it absolutely crossed my mind that her being so run-down lately could have to do with a possible pregnancy. There's a million reasons why she could be so tired and run-down, but yeah, it made me wonder 👀 And she would 100% do family/pregnancy vlog, you just know it.

Reactions: 8
Changing topics for a second, I caved and watched Deli's latest build (the Miss Popular bedroom one). I thought it was funny how she's so careful to have non-binary representation and respects Sims' pronouns...then leans super heavy into gender stereotypes to inspire her builds :LOL: Like calling the popular girl a "basic bish," implying she's a mean girl and using lots of pink/cutesier items then making the boy the jock with lots of blues and saying his room smells like Axe body spray. Way to think outside the box there!
It concerns me when she tries to put non-binary Sims or etc in her stories bc she seems to be someone who's doing it for trend points. Like, even old games where she'd have lesbians wasn't bc "well they just are" (like, there are plenty of people who play gay Sims who aren't gay themselves, but they aren't making tropes out of all of them) it was like "Ooo, gasp, look at me, I'm playing a lesbian Sim guys, Oooo!" like... It was bleeping weird.
At least Clare has tried doing different things and will preface with the fact that she's knows nothing and she's trying to learn and she's not trying to offend anyone. Or others who will say they don't play certain types of Sims bc they know nothing about that and don't want to be offensive...

And then there's Deli, just, acting like she KNOWS and being offensive 🤣

Okay I reallllly do NOT want to start any rumours here...but it absolutely crossed my mind that her being so run-down lately could have to do with a possible pregnancy. There's a million reasons why she could be so tired and run-down, but yeah, it made me wonder 👀 And she would 100% do family/pregnancy vlog, you just know it.
God save bleeping James. That poor bleeping man if that is ever true....

• Heart
God save bleeping James. That poor bleeping man if that is ever true....
God save James? God save any potential child!

I know Sims has nothing to do with how you behave in real life, but I've watched that man play 15 generations of his Bigwallet Legacy Family, and he has -on more than one occassion- misplaced babies and not cared, accidentally disappeared children from his save game, and leaves all his toddlers to go feral and eat floor-food. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have 4 real life children aged between 12 and 17 and so far they're survived but my sims toddlers are feral floor food eating mess making terrors. Deli and vixella just come across like they do not want to play the sims which is fine if it looked like they were putting any effort into doing something else.

Reactions: 4
Sorry backtracking a bit but re deli complaining about petrol prices like 'what are we gonna do about it???'
GIRL you live in MELBOURNE
with some of the best cheap public transport in the world!!! Ive lived in Melbourne for 10 years and have never owned or needed a car, and out of all my friends, only one has a car and that's coz she's rich af - she still never uses it. I've lived near the city, and way out in the burbs like deli and James do, same deal. You can take dogs on public transport. Half the time it's faster than driving, and theyre moving toward getting all the trams, trains, and buses electric. Being all woe is me about HAVING to go buy an electric car seems so fkn laughable. Honey pull up Ur socks and get on a tram like the rest of us.
(I been peeping this forum for a while and this is what pushed me over the edge to make an account lol)
Even if she didn't have access to good public transit, who tries to be relatable by saying "These gas prices are way too high, so I am going to buy an electric car" when most people aren't in positions to even afford a new car. Not everyone can afford to just get an electric car, and it may not be practical depending on where you live. It is so incredibly ignorant especially after she brought up the expensive pillow covers right after. Also with her eco friendly shtick, you think she would have already had an electric car but I digress.

Holy heck Pleasant Sims is back. I understand that the whole Discord "scandal" was suspicious, but I like her sims 2 videos. Honestly IMO she is one of the decent simstuber
Can someone give me a reminder of the discord situation? I kind of remember hearing about it but I forgot about what actually happened.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.