Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a tiktok someone started! Popped up in my feed a while back. Guessing they're from tattle.
Haven't seen any new posts though. Please post more!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😳🍿🍿🍿🍿
I know what I'll be doing tonight. Can't wait for this witch to get cancelled ✖

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Man she’s going hard with trying to prove Trent is there. Have we hit a nerve?
Lol but he's literally not in any of the videos? Tagging him means nothing, I have fam members who tag the grandparents in pics of the grandchildren just so they get the notification to look at it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since the people running the tiktok and youtube must be in here, we could probably help list off some good ideas on what else they should say/show in their videos!!!
Also tiktoker and youtuber if you feel comfortable saying who you are you will go down as legends in here 🫶 Good tit guys/gals!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
ha ha ha...hey Simone, thanks for confirming how absolutely obnoxious you and Trent are by being city dwellers and owning a Ram. 🤣

Talk about being a pick me and try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The blanket in the bed of the truck! 😂😂
They didn't get the boot liner option🤣. Or its borrowed or a loaner.

Trenti must have a good sized garage where he lives, won't fit in the forsyth one. Pics please Trenti or Simomo

• Haha
Packing the truck is so hilarious! It’s screaming we are taking the truck not the car so people can see how cool we are! Also is the weather turning in Auckland tonight or tomorrow?

• Haha
What "free" accomodation do we think the wannabe RAM owners are going too. This is so cringey 🤮 & all for tattle.... someone's rattled

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Packing the truck is so hilarious! It’s screaming we are taking the truck not the car so people can see how cool we are! Also is the weather turning in Auckland tonight or tomorrow?
It’s so funny because literally no one who owns a ute for actual practical reasons has any respect for city kids with clean utes. Trent will be a joke everywhere he goes because he can’t go a week without cleaning it. They just have no concept of what is actually respected in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also is the weather turning in Auckland tonight or tomorrow?

Interesting 'packing the truck' that won't fit in their garage, and doesn't have a canopy... I hope it buckets down.

• Haha
So upset to see that Pet Refuge had worked for her. My family raised a lot of money for them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
“i DoN’t KnOw iF yOu’Re ReAdy To HeAr ThiS!!
But cheesy, chicken and bacon pasta is the uLTiMatE comfort food you’ve been missing out on!”
I wonder how it feels to INVENT an extremely COMMON and classic pasta dish?! 🤔🫠🫠🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also is the weather turning in Auckland tonight or tomorrow?

Interesting 'packing the truck' that won't fit in their garage, and doesn't have a canopy... I hope it buckets down.
It's currently bucketing down and I am one suburb over from her let's hope the ram tray leaks and all their crap gets wet!

• Haha