Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trenti ya fucken penis.
Obnoxious big truck to make up for your small cock, tiny socks and lack of masculinity.
“Look guys! Trenti can’t be gay, he owns a RAM!”
Babes, the only thing Trenti likes to RAM are other men inside him on his visits to family bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Trenti ya fucken penis.
Obnoxious big truck to make up for your small cock, tiny socks and lack of masculinity.
“Look guys! Trenti can’t be gay, he owns a RAM!”
Babes, the only thing Trenti likes to RAM are other men inside him on his visits to family bar.
Ole Chipolata - yes a Ram is definitely a truck for some who is compensating (well unless it was brought for a decent reason like towing something big - not just look my dick is bigger than yours)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ole Chipolata - yes a Ram is definitely a truck for some who is compensating (well unless it was brought for a decent reason like towing something big - not just look my dick is bigger than yours)
To be fair, towing the guilt of Simmos fraud & saddlebags would be hefty…. Just as guilty though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m suuuuure it’s just a coincidence that you’re changing up your voiceover script on your stolen daily recipes! 😏

I dunno what you’re putting in your gifted smoothies this week but you are on fiiiiire with all this groundbreaking information being added to your reels… *checks notes* pasta is the ultimate comfort food and making your hair dark deep for winter. Ok got it. What else you got? 🤨🤔

✨ don't worry TC's we arrived and our stuff didn't get wet sitting in the driveway ✨ see, see, here's a random video of us "arriving" ✨

FFS I would never drag my kids out for a wild drive in a storm to arrive somewhere at that time of night, fucks sake I just couldn't be arsed. You're just so wild hey Simon 🥴
I'm sure your tit got a good drench on the drive Simon 🤣 so happy for you 🤣

Screenshot_20240614_065734_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
If I was almost due with my 2nd child I think the last thing I would want to be doing is a weekend away with other people and their kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
100% what I was thinking
Yes but they have to say yes or they will be cut off. Remember she gives so much to other people however you have to behave. If not she will turn nasty. It will be free and probably a place where she has to prove friends and family can join.

Yes but they have to say yes or they will be cut off. Remember she gives so much to other people however you have to behave. If not she will turn nasty. It will be free and probably a place where she has to prove friends and family can join.
Yes or the won't get an orchard or other ✨care package ✨ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Simone and Trent’s lives are so shallow that they have to buy “status symbols” to look relevant.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Simone and Trent’s lives are so shallow that they have to buy “status symbols” to look relevant.
Exactly what I was thinking!

Such a ridiculous vehicle for NZ roads.
My husband (genuine tradie) hates taking our Hilux out on weekends. It's a witch to park at the supermarket, obnoxious at traffic lights when people cant see around us etc. We take my little car out and it fits all of us perfectly, and the dog!

That RAM just screams desperate.

Reactions: 11

My husband (genuine tradie) hates taking our Hilux out on weekends. It's a witch to park at the supermarket, obnoxious at traffic lights when people cant see around us etc. We take my little car out and it fits all of us perfectly, and the dog!

I was just thinking the same haha, my husband (also genuine tradie) just drives a 15yr old soccer mom car lol utes are just inconvenient unless you're using it for farm work imo

Reactions: 6

Maybe he’s having his mid life crisis early at 28

• Haha