Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Simone your gumboots won’t be triggering to red band wearers as they don’t care. You’re wearing gumboots designed for wannabe farmers and Aucklanders who think certain boots on a rugby sideline are important. Again, trying to show status by a brand. Heck some of those red band wearers own millions and drove basic cars as well.
Damn she’s been holding out A LONG time waiting for the spon gunboats for Provyder!! 🥴🥴
---
“If you’re a pregnant “mummo” (caption momo) in the North Island…”
….I beg your pardon Simon? “Mummo”?
….MaMa is bad enough! Let’s not try and make Mummo a thing!

IMG_1159.jpeg
IMG_1160.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Damn she’s been holding out A LONG time waiting for the spon gunboats for Provyder!! 🥴🥴
---

View attachment 2987038View attachment 2987039
Oh Simone you stupid momo🤦 (Contextually correct) . Learn the meaning of words before you post them🤦🤦
Screenshot_20240611_123653.jpg
Screenshot_20240611_123713.jpg
Screenshot_20240611_123736.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol how much you do reckon that chiropractor is like “witch can you stfu and just lie there quietly!” at her “monthly maintenance appointment” 🙄🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol how much you do reckon that chiropractor is like “witch can you stfu and just lie there quietly!” at her “monthly maintenance appointment” 🙄🙄😂
They actually like to talk to those who struggle to relax. Helps click those bones.

Reactions: 3
Thank god she’s going darker with her hair. Let’s hope she stops curling only the front now, it looks SO bad!

Her reel on her hair is so tryhard. “I’ll fight you on this, the head massage is the best part”. It’s so out of place. She has no personality or sense of humour so hearing her say “I’ll fight you on this” made me cringe so hard.
And of course the head massage is the best part. Hardly a controversial opinion 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank god she’s going darker with her hair. Let’s hope she stops curling only the front now, it looks SO bad!

Her reel on her hair is so tryhard. “I’ll fight you on this, the head massage is the best part”. It’s so out of place. She has no personality or sense of humour so hearing her say “I’ll fight you on this” made me cringe so hard.
And of course the head massage is the best part. Hardly a controversial opinion 🤦🏼‍♀️
HoT tAKe! Simon! …wow sO qUiRky! NoT LiKe OtHeR giRLs! 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is with the lips? Has she put foundation over half the bottom lip? Why no lip gloss, lipstick, stain or anything? It looks odd. Not the first time I've noticed it. Sue you look loke you forgot to finish your makeup. And for the love of farrah change your hair style.
It's not foundation over her bottom lip, her fillers have migrated beyond the vermilion border.

• Wow

I’d love nothing more than to fight with simmy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Call me a TC but why has she spent years getting her hair blonde when she’s repeatedly said she’s a ✨natural blonde✨…?

Also… going dark for winter… you little trendsetter you, never heard of that before! 🤨

Sorry, correction. It was going deeper. Deeper depth. On ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Call me a TC but why has she spent years getting her hair blonde when she’s repeatedly said she’s a ✨natural blonde✨…?

Also… going dark for winter… you little trendsetter you, never heard of that before! 🤨

Sorry, correction. It was going deeper. Deeper depth. On ya.
Deeper for winter! 😮 What a tastemaker! What an innovator! Inspired! You blaze that trail Simmy!! 🙄🙄

IMG_1161.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

It's her voice that makes it sound even more cringe and out of place. Not natural at all 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 9
No Simone your gumboots won’t be triggering to red band wearers as they don’t care. You’re wearing gumboots designed for wannabe farmers and Aucklanders who think certain boots on a rugby sideline are important. Again, trying to show status by a brand. Heck some of those red band wearers own millions and drove basic cars as well.
The real question is I remember that she got quite a few pairs of gumboots and wet weather over pants gifted from Crywolf when Casher was around the same age - why wouldn’t she have kept them and passed them down - obviously sold them for the money to fund the designer (hideous) pieces she buys for the kids!
I’m not triggered as we are a lifestyle/farming family - I would just see them and think what try hards!

Reactions: 14
---

View attachment 2987038View attachment 2987039
Why does the stupid Momo's right cheek always look so much more sunken than her left one? Her face is so "scream" looking 😱😱 bloody calm down on the fillers and extreme exercise and no eating you beige ape 🦧

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The real question is I remember that she got quite a few pairs of gumboots and wet weather over pants gifted from Crywolf when Casher was around the same age - why wouldn’t she have kept them and passed them down - obviously sold them for the money to fund the designer (hideous) pieces she buys for the kids!
I’m not triggered as we are a lifestyle/farming family - I would just see them and think what try hards!
I don't think she buys the kids anything, its all gifted (ad).

• Angry