Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to guess how long that basket ball hoop will last - I can see the boys trying to hang off it. Bet it won’t be up next year.

Reactions: 5
She has no taste or style. Guess if it's free she'll wear it. Black bin liner could have espoused more class than that denim monstrosity
Same goes for just because it’s expensive doesn’t mean it’s “stylish” 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And the mirror not secured to the wall. The bedroom was what she wanted, not her child, so selfish she prefers anesthetics over safety.

Does worker #2 even have the coordination to put a ball through that hoop. Does he even like the colour scheme😔
---

100% this. This room isn't about her child, it's all about her, what she wants, what she could gift for free. So sad
---

Here you go, some very 🤢🤮 moments between the Forsyths

Why not an Emma mattress Simomo?
Of course it's a bleeping clear colour free basket ball hoop too. Poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Omg it's ugly af. And yes that basketball hoop is so dangerous. And why does the bed not sit against the wall? He could fall out so easily and she would never know because the workers are shut in their room the whole night and ignored. Poor babies 😞 Man she is the biggest TC out 🙄😐
And I’m pretty sure I saw electrical plugs on the wall on left hand side of bed. Not convinced they had child proof safety plugs in them either. If dimsim doesn’t push the bed against the wall, she MUST put child proof safety plugs in surely.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What on earth is today's outfit none of it goes together and it might have been sunny in snobsonville today but it ain't warm

And for the queen of clean why the hell where those sheets not washed!!!!! All sheets and clothing should be washed before wear poor wee R might end up so itchy! But she won't care! She's a designer so much flair not

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And I’m pretty sure I saw electrical plugs on the wall on left hand side of bed. Not convinced they had child proof safety plugs in them either. If dimsim doesn’t push the bed against the wall, she MUST put child proof safety plugs in surely.
Excuse me. Her children would not DARE touch the plugs. They have been TOLD not to and that is that. Honestly, to suggest they should child proof their house to protect those little boys is WILD 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8