Simone Anderson #51 Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg , the basket ball hoop the chain on that where he can climb up himself and god for bid his neck got caught in one of the strands !!! And is the mirror attached to the wall cause again in the middle of the night or at any point that could be pulled down ! Seriously worrying !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Sue YOU asked what we think so it's not trolling or bullying.
First: why the duck would you hang a basketball type net right above your young sons head. What actually goes through you and Trents head to think that is safe?? What if he gets up in the night and hangs off it and it breaks off the wall. What if he and C are playing in the room and swing off it but it doesn't fall till the middle of the night?? And the mirror leaning against the wall. Also a risk of the children pulling on it and it falling.
I think it's sad that R room isn't really a room for a little boy. What little boy wants multiple throw blankets on his bed, art pieces on shelves and side tables. And the wall paper/wall art, tit wall. You love painting and doing touchups, touch up that wall and get rid of it. You have 2 boys.....

So what do I think, I thinks it's crap.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Sue YOU asked what we think so it's not trolling or bullying.
First: why the duck would you hang a basketball type net right above your young sons head. What actually goes through you and Trents head to think that is safe?? What if he gets up in the night and hangs off it and it breaks off the wall. What if he and C are playing in the room and swing off it but it doesn't fall till the middle of the night?? And the mirror leaning against the wall. Also a risk of the children pulling on it and it falling.
I think it's sad that R room isn't really a room for a little boy. What little boy wants multiple throw blankets on his bed, art pieces on shelves and side tables. And the wall paper/wall art, tit wall. You love painting and doing touchups, touch up that wall and get rid of it. You have 2 boys.....

So what do I think, I thinks it's crap.
Can someone put the full video on here, as I am still in the naughty corner and am blocked for liking someone’s post that was calling out Simone’s donation scam. I do look on an anonymous story viewer, but it only shows the first few seconds.

Reactions: 7
Good to see that Simone has still got the Qeeboo turtle carry bookcase, which she was given by a business and retails in NZ for approximately $1500. I saw Asher has a Qeeboo bedside lamp. Most people who have Qeeboo use it in their lounge, as they are very expensive items and a bit of fun. They are not really meant for children, they are Italian designer pieces.

Simone, you need to remove that basketball hoop immediately. It is a serious strangulation hazard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Given she’s modelled for you and done other work for you in the past, why the need to be such a condescending witch and call her a
“A BeAuTiFuL LaDy” 😡 …can you not remember her name Simon? It’s quite literally in her handle you just typed out! 🙄🫠

View attachment 3017694
Simomo is doing the least she can to publicise this lady, and without saying she really likes the products. It's all patronising and very condescending😡 Do we think she would be proud to display them in her home?.

We'll never see them on display. Cue products sold or sent to the second hand shop. This was probably how Simomo paid her models, food platter, and a one off IG post.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Omg I'm not saying this just cause I can't stand Simon but that room set up is absolutely shite. bleeping shite. What baby....cause he's still a baby wants flowers next to their bed, throw blankets and a wavy mirror??????

Where the duck is the happy childhood, make you feel loved and cosy kind of stuff????

A bubba his age (who should still be in a cot) would feel so happy seeing soft toys, fun bedding, playful posters, even just basic stuff like feeling safe against the wall and not worried to fall out. A place to play and line your toys up, not hang yourself on a bleeping basketball hoop.

I just couldn't hate it more if I tried.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Omg , the basket ball hoop the chain on that where he can climb up himself and god for bid his neck got caught in one of the strands !!! And is the mirror attached to the wall cause again in the middle of the night or at any point that could be pulled down ! Seriously worrying !!!
And the mirror not secured to the wall. The bedroom was what she wanted, not her child, so selfish she prefers anesthetics over safety.

Does worker #2 even have the coordination to put a ball through that hoop. Does he even like the colour scheme😔
---
Omg I'm not saying this just cause I can't stand Simon but that room set up is absolutely shite. bleeping shite. What baby....cause he's still a baby wants flowers next to their bed, throw blankets and a wavy mirror??????

Where the duck is the happy childhood, make you feel loved and cosy kind of stuff????

A bubba his age (who should still be in a cot) would feel so happy seeing soft toys, fun bedding, playful posters, even just basic stuff like feeling safe against the wall and not worried to fall out. A place to play and line your toys up, not hang yourself on a bleeping basketball hoop.

I just couldn't hate it more if I tried.
100% this. This room isn't about her child, it's all about her, what she wants, what she could gift for free. So sad
---
Can someone put the full video on here, as I am still in the naughty corner and am blocked for liking someone’s post that was calling out Simone’s donation scam. I do look on an anonymous story viewer, but it only shows the first few seconds.
Here you go, some very 🤢🤮 moments between the Forsyths

Why not an Emma mattress Simomo?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It's the perfectly stacked, staged turtle bookshelf for me. My boys would topple it over everyday because hey that's what kids do !! What exactly are your "hectic" busy workers allowed to play with in their rooms?

Poor boys, never being able to express their individuality only what SUE requests or allows. 😏😒😏

• Sad
And the mirror not secured to the wall. The bedroom was what she wanted, not her child, so selfish she prefers anesthetics over safety.

Does worker #2 even have the coordination to put a ball through that hoop. Does he even like the colour scheme😔
---

100% this. This room isn't about her child, it's all about her, what she wants, what she could gift for free. So sad
---

Omg it's ugly af. And yes that basketball hoop is so dangerous. And why does the bed not sit against the wall? He could fall out so easily and she would never know because the workers are shut in their room the whole night and ignored. Poor babies 😞 Man she is the biggest TC out 🙄😐

• Sad
Reactions: 18

---

---

Thanks for the video.

I see that Ryder has a pillow. This is dangerous for one so young.

Tips for Keeping Your Toddler Safe With Their Pillow
Follow these tips to keep your toddler safe with their pillow. Learn when and how pillows can be safe for toddlers.

Wait until they are 24 months old. The recommended age for using a pillow is now 2 years old. Before then, there’s a danger of suffocation due to the extra material in the bed. Your child's own development will be a large factor in determining when they can use a pillow.

---

---

Is it just me or does the bed base change in this video? It’s black through and at the end it’s beige/cream?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That room is no room for a kid his age. It's bleeping sad really. My kids are 7 and 5 years old and yes their rooms aren't what I personally want them to 'look like' but their rooms are their sanctuary, their own happy place if you will. They got to choose their bedding, their wall art, their toys! duck me, my daughter has hung ALL her paintings up from school on her wall and although most of them are just random paint splattered pieces of paper, she loves them, she's proud of them, and that's what makes her happy in her room. The beaming smile on her face when she comes home from school and says "Mummy I'm going to hang my art in my room" is everything as a parent. Simone will NEVER experience that feeling because those kids will never get the chance to be proud of themselves. She would take a photo of her kids art and then throw it in the trash, never to be seen again. I feel so sorry for those boys. They will never experience a true happy childhood with a room full of bright, colorful toys, their art work displaying proudly on their wall, bedding of their favorite cartoon character or their favorite toys lined up on the windowsill or lined up on their dresser. They won't wake up to all their favorite things on display. Simone, your pathetic. Your kids will grow up to resent you, and they will be better off for it ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 19

---

---

"I'VE had a vision for this room, for a lot longer than I would ever like to admit and I'VE been buying some items on sale and just popping things aside until the time has finally come where I can actually pull them all out and see MY vision come to life. I'M so happy with the end results".

What about the vision your boys have? Why can't they have what they like? Although my boys are a lot older now. They chose the colours they wanted their rooms to be, they chose the art they wanted to hang on their walls, the soft toys that still manage to hang around. The many a wall decal they chose that we had to change constantly with their interests over the years.
Also, they're closer in age to your two workers and I can proudly say. Not once have they been dressed the same. Because they have their own personality and individuality and certainly don't like the same things. Stop being so selfish and let your boys be boys.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it just me or does the bed base change in this video? It’s black through and at the end it’s beige/cream?
It’s possible that the valance that she chose is one that ‘wraps around’ the bed base and doesn‘t go under the mattress like most valances do.

Edited to say, I just had a look at their website and it does look like the traditional style of valance that goes under the mattress. So I guess they had to take the bedding off and start again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry, but poor Ryder isn't even 2 yet and he's been given a big boy bed? Let your kids be kids Scamdog! I can't with this fool, yeah let's do a first aid and CPR course, but nah, hang up that strangulation risk.... I'm a pro at CPR now he will be ok!

• Sad
Reactions: 20