Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
even if you had #womensrefuge it wouldn't matter, because she copies and pastes it, and sends it to herself as a message! What a scamming effing liar.

Reactions: 15

Ewlookatthat

Why doesn't she put socks on him with the converse?? Never mind the cold, converse rub like a mofo. Ashers poor little heels woule be so uncomfortable

• Sad

Starstruck500

VIP Member
A trigger warning before those charity stories would have been appropriate. She’s not the best at giving trigger warnings for extremely delicate subjects.

• Sad

#gifted#

VIP Member
Haha this made me lol haha ‘get a job’ what like you have Christian? Ramming sponsored,ad paid partnerships down our throats!! I’m good thanks I have a full time job that I earn money for but thanks I don’t sit and lounge around all day (I wish)
He wrote Simon!!!! 🤣🤣🤣😅

• Haha

Ewlookatthat

From what I read and have seen people writing, no they weren’t. They were new members or people who had been lurking for ages then suddenly, when everyone on here agreed that the SA would not be discussed no matter what views, these accounts started saying those yuck things.
The account that made the worst comment viewed this thread half an hour ago. Hasn't commented since Tueaday

• Wow

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
Except when she copies direct from tattle they don't look like DMs, it looks like a forum where people are talking about her (which they are). This is how I found Tattle in the first place, when an influencers "DMs" sounded weird, I googled to see if a forum like this existed and here I am (obsessed). If she has followers who are starting to think twice about her it might do her more harm than good by not paraphrasing.

InInfluencersweTrUsT

Chatty Member
So she was “gang raped?”
Didn’t press charges
Joins an online MILF group and thinks it’s a trophy.
I dont believe she was sexually assaulted.
I believe she is a lair on most things and dodgy but I will not be part of not believing someone's sexual assault.
I really hope she is being honest but I choose to believe her because lying about it undermines everyone who ever has been.
Also I really hope she is lying because no one should ever have to live with the memories and trumor that comes with it 🥺 (from personal experience)

• Heart

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Those comments have now been deleted. It seems like people want to assign you to one of two sides: either you believe Simone and her SA story or you are victim blaming. I do believe Simone and I don’t approve of those comments but I don’t like how she has manipulated this to make look like the comments were sent directly to her. Free speech gives people the right to make these comments.

Just out of interest, wondering if anyone on here has contacted her agency about her? Wondering if they are aware how people view her?
Her scamming “influencing” makes them a bucket load of money. They are 100% Team Simone and will lie through their teeth for her when contacted about her shit behavior. Her current manager is about as genuine as her handbag collection 👍

• Haha

itsjustme23

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does she really think she's the only mum out there that loves her kid, 🤣 like we get it Hon you love your kid. Can't wait for terrible twos and screaming NB sprog #2 won't be gushing "so blessed" "love my precious baby" posts three times a day 🤣🙄

I also get vibes that her life is crumbling around her and she's really struggling, I mean who writes posts about how happy they are, Usually thoses scream that behind closed doors shit ain't good, So happy lol she has a entire forum decidcated to her about how much she is a scammer and a fake and a liar, she is loosing followers by the minute, most of her content is aimed at Tattle and reads here just as much as she posts Ads, she's probably one of the most disliked people in NZ lol and the truth is finally starting to come out, but yet she stole from a charity like how the heck does one sleep at night. Yeah no thanks. 😏
💯. I look at my kids and just can’t believe how much I love them sometimes. I even miss them when I’m at work and they are at school. But I don’t tell people that. I don’t blast it over social media. She is just so fake. The constant “you don’t know how much you changed our lives blah blah blah” yet she spends fuck all time with the kid. I spend more time with mine and work 40 hours a week & they all go to school and have sports etc. Shes a stay at home mum yet spends no time with him…like how do you not know your kid has cut 2 more teeth? It’s sad really. Don’t think she was cut out to be a mum so baby #2 is going to be interesting but no doubt she will make out like life is perfect.

catman_nz

So she goes to the supermarket twice a week because the people make A smile and play games with him.... fuck me... how depressing!!!!!! Obviously the kid is underestimated thats why the supermarket is next level for him!!! So many colours!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad

#Simon

VIP Member
Is it just me or does she really think she's the only mum out there that loves her kid, 🤣 like we get it Hon you love your kid. Can't wait for terrible twos and screaming NB sprog #2 won't be gushing "so blessed" "love my precious baby" posts three times a day 🤣🙄

I also get vibes that her life is crumbling around her and she's really struggling, I mean who writes posts about how happy they are, Usually thoses scream that behind closed doors shit ain't good, So happy lol she has a entire forum decidcated to her about how much she is a scammer and a fake and a liar, she is loosing followers by the minute, most of her content is aimed at Tattle and reads here just as much as she posts Ads, she's probably one of the most disliked people in NZ lol and the truth is finally starting to come out, but yet she stole from a charity like how the heck does one sleep at night. Yeah no thanks. 😏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha