Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notastan

I’m in mental health and can tell you right now she is a narcissist through and through. The excessive amount of control she needs in her life is very typical of narc behaviours. Think about what it has taken for her to create those videos - she has scanned this page, copied and pasted and then edited comments to suit her specific narrative (that she is being attacked personally with DMs) and then proceeded to make a video. And at no stage of this, did she think hey maybe this is unhealthy behaviour. She can’t control this website, and is trying to find a way to control the narrative instead. Narcissists cannot handle criticism which is very evident in how she continually blocks anyone who doesn’t agree with her specific opinion.

I actually hope you see this Simone and seek some help for your compulsive behaviours before they affect your children
The photo album with her face in focus is classic “narcissistic mother”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So after watching skete tonight and sorry if I am a bit late to click to this.
But she said people who buy followers can have 100k+ and no engagement like minimal comments. That is SAs page right there. 300k followers and 4 comments on a post.
BUT when she shares tattles or a miscarriage story or a pregnancy announcement - boom engagement… nooo bloody wonder.
Interesting that Jessie gurus beef with her was over her being insensitive about the mosque attacks. Instead of learning and hearing what people are saying to her about how she comes across insensitive she just blocks and deletes and Carry on being a self centred egotistical moron.

iggy

Chatty Member
Daycare, playcentre and play group etc are all completely different. I do not believe for one second that she takes Asher to playcentre.

thermominx

VIP Member
They are really trying to save face here, by saying they are messages ‘indirectly sent’… but that’s not what they meant in the first place at all.
God damn it. I want to scream. I hate injustice and lies. Yet again she’s shitting on an organisation based around the same issues. The fuck is wrong with her?

They were quite happy to say they were directly sent before realising that was incorrect 🤷🏻‍♀️
Pick a story, any story 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Couldntcomeupwithaname

She 100% has a live in nanny, i'm even more certain of it now after this holiday. I reckon she gets paid a fuck load and will have signed an NDA of some sort. You never see their supposed family/friends on these little 'weekend escapes' and no way would they be leaving him with a stranger for the night. The nanny will have her own room in the house and travel with them on their holidays so they can go out and do things without their child, as you do 🙄

Also - WELL DESERVED DOWN TIME??! Are you joking?! Her ENTIRE life is downtime hahaha. She literally has the easiest life in the entire world.
Also every time they go away “it was the most beautiful trip”. Come on. #womensrefuge The odd trip is almost perfect for normal people but most people have occasional issues they run into in some way shape or form. #womensrefuge. Be real lady.

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
I'm sorry but who writes comments like this 🤯😒 "thank you for enabling me to bring joy to our family" with using your discount ?? Surely she's writing these herself so she can get more free books....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

iggy

Chatty Member
So she goes to the supermarket twice a week because the people make A smile and play games with him.... fuck me... how depressing!!!!!! Obviously the kid is underestimated thats why the supermarket is next level for him!!! So many colours!!!!
How fucking sad lol 😂 not to mention the “I try to come 2 x a week now” for Asher’s sake coz he enjoys it so much, Um most people go to the supermarket each week just to get food to feed themselves and their family - not that you would know about that with all the gifted food you get !

Well well well look-see here. She's been tagging that accommodation all weekend without so much as an 'ad' anywhere. And now its paid partnership. She is nothing but a sneaky little cunt. Yes we see you Simone.

• Wow

Justpoppingontosay

Looks like she got the premium as the metallic pearl isn’t available in the cheaper one. That book looked like at least 60 pages probably more. But hey, who cares when you’re not paying!
I got 5 books from Snapfish for an overseas trip we did. Think they cost me $80 all up and I paid for them myself! Who spends that much money on one book!?!? Clearly not Simo, can’t pay for anything herself. Why can’t people see through the bullshit lifestyle she leads? Takeaway all the free stuff she’s given, and what is she actually about?

heyhoney

You do realise she copies and pastes the text and sends it to herself. She can easily edit out the #womansrefuge out of any comment - hence why we should stop bothering with the hashtag.
very true however also every time she copy and pastes our posts, our hashtags can be there to remind her that shes a piece of shit scammer. And it’s also more admin for her to edit them out 🤣 💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart

catman_nz

Who as a stay at home mum with a work from home dad goes in to wake up a sleeping baby??? I get you do that if you need to leave for work and get them to daycare all at a specific time.... but you dont have a job Simone so why the hell are you waking the Roo bear up???

Just like that we get shown he sleeps from 7-7 🙄

snarkersusie

VIP Member
$130 for a fucking sweater? Get stuffed. Some of us actually have to BUY our clothes.

Wonder if it's 'soft and buttery'?! LOL

View attachment 1520448

She chose that picture for the cover of the book?????????????

View attachment 1520458
Fark I would be so dark if I was Trent. You can post all the gushing Instagram comments about him you want Simone, but your actions are making it very clear that it’s all about you.