Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Simone15

VIP Member
😅😅 who is her manager?
Oh this is a goodie…. Back a few threads

Reactions: 1

Infloowhat

Also didnt THAT comment appear after she said she'd do a weekly followup and tattlers said not to use her name or post anything like that here? hmm 🤔 then THAT comment appears here... Come on Simone Anderson take it easy babe, you are seriously out the gate 🤯
So suss

koalab

Google Ad words! I reckon Simone would have set this up, and it’s pay-per-click, so hit her where it hurts ;)
“Google Ads Keyword Planner—known as Google AdWords prior to 2018— is free for anyone with a Google Ads account to use for SEO keyword research. However, Google Ads does have a cost associated with pay-per-click campaigns.”
Would this be done in partnership with Help Auckland? Is that why they have been censoring the criticism?

• Wow

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member

InInfluencersweTrUsT

Chatty Member

Simone15

VIP Member
That's my quote being used as the 5th link. Yikes.

Just to clarify, I don't think she's lying about the sexual assault.

I just have a problem with her being approached by that charity and getting on board with them when she was deceitful about the donations to Women's Refuge.
No your comment was in relation to something completely different but yah for google popping that wee woman’s refuge plug in!

Scab-on Scamderson.

Ive just watched a story of wee Roo "running" around after dinner 🙄 those jeans and shoes slow him right down.... maybe she's not that thick after all.... just cruel 🤪🤣🤣

• Wow

BeigeonBeige

If you make a fake account from your real account can they block your real account when the block your fake account?
I believe so, she blocked me this afternoon after liking a comment on her reel. Both my main account and fake account have been blocked and can no longer see her profile..

• Haha

iggy

Chatty Member
She probably hasn’t mentioned playcentre before because you have to actually pay to go! So she doesn’t benefit in sharing about them going, same as daycare.
& Don’t playcentre mums actually have to commit to helping run it - eg cleaning, organizing etc, surely that’s something Enomis doesn’t have time for?

Also was thinking as someone mentioned above about how her mates haven’t really been commenting/showing support on her tattle reels, I wonder if it’s cause they have all been reading here too & are prob horrified to find out that their bestie Enomis is a scammer 👀
Nope you don’t have to pay for playcentre as it’s parent led and MOE funded.
You are correct about having to help run it though.
I do wonder if Hannah laity and Brianna Berry help with any roles at their playcentre. Also wonder if Simone is just saying playcentre now coz she has seen other influencers show it recently so trying to be “cool”.

shh77

VIP Member
Where even was the down time! She’s on her phone doing her “work” the whole time 🤯
She would get way more respect if she actually switched off, had a get away and didn’t have to tell everyone where she went and every little detail documented and shared
Lunatic
Then she’d have to pay for it like us poor schmucks!