Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She probably hasn’t mentioned playcentre before because you have to actually pay to go! So she doesn’t benefit in sharing about them going, same as daycare.
& Don’t playcentre mums actually have to commit to helping run it - eg cleaning, organizing etc, surely that’s something Enomis doesn’t have time for?

Also was thinking as someone mentioned above about how her mates haven’t really been commenting/showing support on her tattle reels, I wonder if it’s cause they have all been reading here too & are prob horrified to find out that their bestie Enomis is a scammer 👀
Playcentre is free BUT there are compulsory education modules/certs that the parents have to do in order to be able to look after other children. It’s all parent run so you have to be quite involved w your centre and looking after others children there is also part of what you sign up for. It’s not for everyone, and that’s totally ok. Why she will lie about it I will never know 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Scab-on Scamderson.

I 100% agree with you. I say bollocks to this ever happening. To be gang raped by five guys? She would have been on a state of distress!!! The taxi driver would have seen her “state” and ripped clothing … BIG LIES
There would have been cameras at the bar or on streets she walked through... thats evidence. It is so stupid to go with a bunch of guys alone. Doesn't make it ok but if you can lie about donations to help abused woman you can stoop low..... Low enough to make up a story to jump on the me too trend...... that was fucked up.... almost a competition on who can hashtag it.

Playcentre is free BUT there are compulsory education modules/certs that the parents have to do in order to be able to look after other children. It’s all parent run so you have to be quite involved w your centre and looking after others children there is also part of what you sign up for. It’s not for everyone, and that’s totally ok. Why she will lie about it I will never know 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Playcentres aren’t always free, it’s up the the centre whether or not they charge fees and the protocol if they don’t (if you’re in c4 or helping license the session.) Playcentre is amazing, we go to our local one but there is no doubt in my mind Simone doesn’t go to Playcentre, no way could she be involved in something like that.

Taptotidy

Not even when she miscarried. Still posted her ads and Grid shite #womensrefugeiswaiting

How shit that she was gifted tans forever from loft beauty or something and now they’ve obviously stopped giving them away instead of showing loyalty and paying herself she goes to the next place That will give them free
I thought Loft don't do tanning anymore.

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
Love that giant wooden box on the top shelf with it's corner overhanging the shelf. The shelves might be attached to the wall but give that shelf a shake and bet you could get that box tumbling down onto a kid happily playing on the toys below.
Idiot woman
He probably doesn't even play in there it will all be for show.

Video for everyone so you don’t add views to the reel 😅
Could she get any faker