Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#Simon

VIP Member
And over 1 and only just saying ta and hello? So much for being advanced 🤨
[/QUOTE
I'f only she put her damn phone down, Womensrefuge and actually spent some time with him, instead of flocking him off to daycare just to get eat out, and pamper herself, Womensrefuge he might be saying a few words or two, Womensrefuge but unfortunately being a mummy isn't her first priority ya know. I say shame on her and that's what ya get when you don't put in the time. #shitmum #scam #irresponsiblemum #selfish #sohated #Womensrefuge
And over 1 and only just saying ta and hello? So much for being advanced 🤨
I'f only she put her damn phone down, Womensrefuge and actually spent some time with him, instead of flocking him off to daycare just to get eat out, and pamper herself, Womensrefuge he might be saying a few words or two, Womensrefuge but unfortunately being a mummy isn't her first priority ya know. I say shame on her and that's what ya get when you don't put in the timeand effort into your children. #womensrefuge

Reactions: 1

#Simon

VIP Member
If you google ‘Simone Anderson sexual assault’ this tattle thread is the 5th result to come up. Wonder how many people will find it now that she’s highlighted it in her reels

Also if you go through her followers, out of the 50 I looked at, atleast 10 were bots and bought followers. Maybe ol simmo should do a clean out of her followers so that it actually coincides with her shitty engagement
Simone anderson gossip
Or forum also comes up.

Imattendingadinner

Who is the 'middle chick?'
And - can someone tell me what Simon has had done to her face? It's all fillers right? Or has she had flesh removed from her face too?

influencedforlyfe

Ha ha ha ha… I look a decade younger than I am and have had a life full of trauma. Some people just age faster than others. And unfortunately sometimes terribly placed filler can make a person look older.
There is a young woman in my neighbourhood who is about 15 years younger than me, but because of the lip filler and cheek filler that has overfilled her face, she actually looks like a mid forties housewife who can’t face the fact that she’s aging.
That’s absolutely true….I was just trying to play the devils advocate 😈

• Haha

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
Simone Anderson:

3 July 2020. Source: NZ Herald

"Last month, a complaint was made to the Commerce Commission requesting an investigation to determine whether I had made charitable donations from the proceeds of sales generated by my private Facebook page, Simone's Second Hand Wardrobe.

"Assertions had been made on several social media platforms that I had not done so. I would like to be very clear that these declarations are incorrect."

Makaia Carr:

16 December 2020. Source: Instagram

“I have since been able to view 12 donation receipts showing Ms Anderson making donations to multiple charities between 2 June 2020 and 1 October 2020 with a total sum of around $22,000. There were no donations made before 2 June 2020.
….

“In sum, Ms Anderson made charitable donations after I raised the donations issues online and the Commerce Commission received the complaint.”

By agreement, this is the only statement I will make regarding Ms Anderson’s charitable donations, as I believe the situation has now been clarified.”

Happy for you to copy and paste this to your followers Simon.
Was it ever specified whether she donated to women's refuge?

hereforthefreebies

I’d like to see Trenti’s Bear ACTUALLY put her time and energy into advocacy - cyber bullying & keeping children safe etc. except then she’d have to admit she loves it & her own child is merely content in her eyes, yet another #paidpartnership to exploit.