Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RawlingsBlue

Chatty Member
If the nanny theory is true then she has more respect for that human than her own son.
Looking at her other account I think 31k is a far more accurate representation of followers than 318k!
One thinks the other account is a backup incase insta remove bots or if her account is taken down from all the baby nudity.
That other account is private, has it always been or has she been reading here and turned it to private?

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
I know right!
Like how the fuck many more adjectives does she need to describe these alibaba clothes 😩 like really, out of all words, ‘buttery’ how is a track suit ‘buttery’ 😭
& Doesn’t sera have her own line of activewear too?
For ‘boss babes’ they sure aren’t good at repping & being loyal their own brands 🤣
Those pants look so fucking shit.

Aunty Jodi is apparently big on recycling and used to run a cafe. I reckon she works behind the scenes somewhere on the company that did the catering for Ashers birthday party (as it's an eco friend catering company)
When Simone originally posted the picture for the food it wasn't paid partnership but I made some comment on here along the lines of "if her aunty recommended that company, bet Simone is getting a discount" nek minit paid partnership tag.
So I think Aunty Jodi is just as dodgy as the rest of the family
She works at sustainable coastlines.

ihateliars

VIP Member
So now promoting a charity after it being mentioned she doesn’t volunteer here. Good on her as a worthy organisation. But also let’s not take the bait as she will be waiting for claims on here that she didn’t go through a Sexual Assualt and will use for sympathy.
That’s because there was no sexual assault.

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
From what I googled. She went with 5 guys to what she thought was an after party. They gang r@ped her. It went on for 2 hours. She got our of there leaving bag and phone. Hailed a taxi and he let her pay by internet banking. She didn’t report it because she didn’t know the names or location

Ok SO. Let me break this down
Her phone would have find my iPhone turned on. It was always on back in those days. So she could have tracked it
Not knowing names yeah that’s fair. I didn’t know the last name of one of my attackers so was unable to report it
She kept it a secret until me too
She barely remembers much

I don’t know about other survivors but I know every little detail. I know trauma makes you mentally block out stuff. I have from other trauma. But I remember location, name, the conversation. Literally every little detail. Her story is the most vague story for a SA. Especially when she was talking about it 2.5yrs after. There is fuck all info she has given and I call bullshit

Also to edit. HOW DO YOU DO INTERNET BANKING WITHOUT A PHONE!! And also ASK THE TAXI DRIVER WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE
Also how did she call the taxi and tell it where to pick her up from?

#gifted#

VIP Member
While you’re reading here Scamone probably screenshotting/copy pasting comments from here for your next Instagram post, how are those receipts for #womenrefuge coming along? :m
Wonder what she does with all her clothes now

usemycode

VIP Member

“Her authentic stamp of approval consistently influences her audience to get across the line, delivering clients fantastic results time and time again.” Authentic???

“ She’s a true success story – of business, of self-control, of passion, of health - and of what you can achieve when you believe in yourself.” - what you can achieve when you steal from charity! #womensrefuge
What a joke

Imattendingadinner

If she doesn’t have TikTok she is going to be less relevant than she is now. Her management would have told her to jump on board. It’s desperate and cringy.
Did anyone go to school w Simon?

ihateliars

VIP Member
She 100% has a live in nanny, i'm even more certain of it now after this holiday. I reckon she gets paid a fuck load and will have signed an NDA of some sort. You never see their supposed family/friends on these little 'weekend escapes' and no way would they be leaving him with a stranger for the night. The nanny will have her own room in the house and travel with them on their holidays so they can go out and do things without their child, as you do 🙄

Also - WELL DESERVED DOWN TIME??! Are you joking?! Her ENTIRE life is downtime hahaha. She literally has the easiest life in the entire world.
Fark she comments such dribble. Fake ass and fake as 😂

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
I have scrolled through but can’t find the link to watch stories when you’ve been blocked. Can anyone share? Maybe we should add it in the first post on the next thread?

itsjustme23

Chatty Member
The way this forum plays on her mind because she can’t control it is beyond and then taking the time to type out the comments to made them look like direct messages. Just stop reading here if it affects you that much Simon #womensrefuge
Where has she posted that ? I can’t see it