Simone Anderson #49 Her Thermomix meals, look quite the fright, palms off her kids to go out every night

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guuuyys you can't tell her off for finally getting a PT to fix her form when that's what we've been telling her to do this whole time :p

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guuuyys you can't tell her off for finally getting a PT to fix her form when that's what we've been telling her to do this whole time :p
Not telling her off and I bet it’s free. However, telling others to go to a PT because gyms are busy etc is not quite right. Plus PT’s are expensive! Great she finally will do things correctly and let’s see if she finally does proper push ups after years of incorrect teaching or should I say lack of!
I go to a very busy gym however my classes are less than 10 people with highly trained coaches- not your level 5 PT trainers 😉

Reactions: 5
But her form in the dumbbell rows is still off, even with a PT right there. She shouldn't be dropping her shoulder like that.

Christ on a bike. If I was bestie number #696969 I would send those thermomix meals straight back to her. Id take cooking with a screaming baby over her ✨pRoFeSh✨ meals anyday 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
But her form in the dumbbell rows is still off, even with a PT right there. She shouldn't be dropping her shoulder like that.
That’s exactly what I was thinking. Has a PT yet still has bad form. Also get ya knee off the bench and face it with one hand on the bench - that will also help with form.

Reactions: 2
Christ on a bike. If I was bestie number #696969 I would send those thermomix meals straight back to her. Id take cooking with a screaming baby over her ✨pRoFeSh✨ meals anyday 🤢
Why is she only giving the ✨⭐bEsTiE⭐✨
2 blocks of chocolate?? I thought we were supposed to keep 5 in the house?! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So we think the bestie is Edna. Hope that rice didn't sit out of the fridge too long

And why when the workers are making the pizza they don't wear clothes protectors, but when they eat it they are🤷. I'm guessing tomorrow it will be "how to get pizza sauce out of your top in the dishwasher"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You do drop your shoulder.
So we think the bestie is Edna. Hope that rice didn't sit out of the fridge too long

And why when the workers are making the pizza they don't wear clothes protectors, but when they eat it they are🤷. I'm guessing tomorrow it will be "how to get pizza sauce out of your top in the dishwasher"
All for the reel. Also if she’s been home all day why not make something? My guess it’s an AD and well soon see Erin plugging it as well but she’ll have AD 😂

Hi Simmy 👋🏼 thanks for reading my comment about the Thermomix but it still doesn’t clarify that you sell them anymore. Also since when do you use the pizza packs? You always make your own pizza dough, well actually I think it’s Trenti that makes the dough. In saying that, where is Trent!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair the 5 blocks is for giving up the chocolate. You can have less when you can control it. 😆

• Haha
F45, pilates and now PT sessions. Tell me you have body issues with out telling me. She’s trying to gain that muscle but unfortunately she won’t be able to whilst she starves her self on Ozempic which is proven that you will loose muscle as well as fat taking it which her body scan reflected that.

Flabby wabby and ugly inside and out forever babes 😂

Also I never seen the scammer over the weekend most likely because she doesn’t actually leave the accomodation 😂 but I happened to drive past and they had every light and curtain open at 10pm at night paranoid much 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi Simmy 👋🏼 thanks for reading my comment about the Thermomix but it still doesn’t clarify that you sell them anymore. Also since when do you use the pizza packs? You always make your own pizza dough, well actually I think it’s Trenti that makes the dough. In saying that, where is Trent!
It’s Friday night he’s at the gay bar hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The funny thing is, she can/should be making pizza dough in her Thermomix 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The blurb with this photo, was about the joy she has in still making food/breakfast for her babies. Sue how about giving those babies the same joy in eating warm food. Not food their mother prepared 2 hours before they are allowed up, or 8hours before dinner time and it's reheated.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13