Simone Anderson #49 Her Thermomix meals, look quite the fright, palms off her kids to go out every night

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Oh, let’s break this down, shall we?

Simone, the perpetual fibber, strikes again! She claims to have received a glowing message from the owner of the Papamoa house where she miraculously stayed for free. True to Simone form, she’s misled her followers into thinking she actually paid for her stay. As if! Apparently, there are ‘four new large bookings’ on the horizon. Really, Simone? The calendar is as unchanged as your stories, with no new bookings except the ones for December and January. And since the owner’s calendar is open a full 12 months in advance, those four mythical bookings are nowhere to be seen. What was she thinking? Lying about something this easy to verify? Absolute facepalm moment!”

Receipts below of the calendar.

And the last review was from 3 weeks ago so this 100% tells me Simone didn’t book via Airbnb, she was gifted it, but didn’t declare. Filthy bleep!
I looked a few days ago at the bookings and that Xmas period was already booked out….so doubt it’s from anyone Simone influenced to stay there.

Reactions: 7
I always feel when you have to publicly display gushing post about each other something is going on. I wonder if it’s been a lovers tiff or Trent is just a bit annoyed at her? Is she feeling a little insecure at the moment?

Reactions: 16
Sad she is now showing everyone how "advanced" ProvYder is with his speech. Asher gets asked one token question and he's not even filmed. 😪

Give your children a chance to answer questions, don't fill in the answers for them. It seemed very curated for "the gram". Today's schedule, 5min allocation to show everyone she does read books, and how well the younger worker can speak😪

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The “5 Blocks of Chocolate Method” ….dear god 🫠🫠🫠
Is her latest attempt to find her niche going to be pivoting into “nutrition/ED coaching”?! Help!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't it make a great headline - How does a Scammer/Influenzer get a free weekend away, no AD declared, and take young underage child to a facility for over 3 ?

Reactions: 11
You know what I love? There’s some influencers across the ditch at the moment on some pretty fancy PR trips (Kasia is staying at the Ritz!) and Simmo is sitting at home planning her outfits for the week and filming stolen content. You reap what you sow Simmo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The “5 Blocks of Chocolate Method” ….dear god 🫠🫠🫠
Is her latest attempt to find her niche going to be pivoting into “nutrition/ED coaching”?! Help!
I will never take advice from her about anything but especially around weightloss or maintenance .😡😡 She has admitted she could never lose weight before she had surgery, now she has ,she keeps banging on about do this, do that. Whatever Sue

Reactions: 16
I will never take advice from her about anything but especially around weightloss or maintenance .😡😡 She has admitted she could never lose weight before she had surgery, now she has ,she keeps banging on about do this, do that. Whatever Sue
Exactly this!
And she CLEARLY has not dealt with the underlying issues that led to her weight gain/issues around food/self esteem etc!
If she hadn’t had the surgery, she’d be in the exactly same position she was all those years ago..
She’s so full of sh*t and her sprouting this kinda crap to her brainwashed 🐑 is so dangerous 😡

Reactions: 11
Exactly this!
And she CLEARLY has not dealt with the underlying issues that led to her weight gain/issues around food/self esteem etc!
If she hadn’t had the surgery, she’d be in the exactly same position she was all those years ago..
She’s so full of sh*t and her sprouting this kinda crap to her brainwashed 🐑 is so dangerous 😡

Plot twist: she's being paid by Big Chocolate as a marketing ploy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Plot twist: she's being paid by Big Chocolate as a marketing ploy :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha!
Notice it was the “Berry & Biscuit” Whittakers chocie she featured - not the new “Mango & Coconut” flav all the other influenzas have been sent…
Aaawww babes you not on the Whittakers PR list anymore? Suuuuck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hahaha!
Notice it was the “Berry & Biscuit” Whittakers chocie she featured - not the new “Mango & Coconut” flav all the other influenzas have been sent…
Aaawww babes you not on the Whittakers PR list anymore? Suuuuck 😂
I thought that's what it was going to be! Then I saw Cadbury in the mix

Reactions: 6
Do you think all her friends like her orchid and alcohol gift? I mean she’s not original of all friends get the same thing

Reactions: 5
Ohh duck right off Scuntmoan, you are the biggest knobjockey ever, messaging yourself daily is beyond pathetic
✨⭐tHeSe LiFe HaCks ArE kEy!⭐✨ 🥴🥴
Inspiration to us all? What exactly is she “helping and inspiring” us to do?? 🤔

Reactions: 5