Simone Anderson #49 Her Thermomix meals, look quite the fright, palms off her kids to go out every night

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was trying to find that follower but no luck.

Found plenty of fake followers though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not even original she copied the Instagram account below…View attachment 2892166
She tagged the account under the post. Which she probably thinks excludes her from any liability for damage caused by her encouraging bingeing as a means to learn self control.

even weight watchers used to make you sign a disclaimer to say they will not be held responsible for any mental disturbance bought about by their program. (or something like that)

anyway for problem foods/products sometimes abstinence is best.

a casual smoker is still a smoker.
A binge eater can go for long stretches without bingeing but then oh hello 5 blocks of chocolate oh yeah 5 bags of chips, 5 frozen pizzas. Simone said I can do it if I want!

Food is the only thing people get addicted to that you can’t give up completely. Any long term change has to have the right mindset and tools to work and yet our simmy jumps straight to binge eating sugar. 🙄

which reminds me, does she use her oven? We’ve never even seen her clean it?

Some ideas for you Simone:

Lunch box baking - muffins/slices/cake etc
Homemade crackers
Lasagne
Roast potatoes/ homemade wedges.
Roast Meat

Reactions: 10
She hardly uses her thermomix anymore too, I wonder if she has stopped trying to sell them?

Reactions: 11
She tagged the account under the post. Which she probably thinks excludes her from any liability for damage caused by her encouraging bingeing as a means to learn self control.

even weight watchers used to make you sign a disclaimer to say they will not be held responsible for any mental disturbance bought about by their program. (or something like that)

anyway for problem foods/products sometimes abstinence is best.

a casual smoker is still a smoker.
A binge eater can go for long stretches without bingeing but then oh hello 5 blocks of chocolate oh yeah 5 bags of chips, 5 frozen pizzas. Simone said I can do it if I want!

Food is the only thing people get addicted to that you can’t give up completely. Any long term change has to have the right mindset and tools to work and yet our simmy jumps straight to binge eating sugar. 🙄

which reminds me, does she use her oven? We’ve never even seen her clean it?

Some ideas for you Simone:

Lunch box baking - muffins/slices/cake etc
Homemade crackers
Lasagne
Roast potatoes/ homemade wedges.
Roast Meat
Exactly!
Would you encourage a recovered or recovering alcoholic to keep 5 bottles of booze in their house??
Addiction/eating issues are serious and she has no business chiming in with her copied/stolen opinions!

She hardly uses her thermomix anymore too, I wonder if she has stopped trying to sell them?
Yeah if she’s not given up I’d say the novelty has definitely worn off. The thermie and the oven should have her making amazing meals for her family. I imagine she can’t handle left overs in the fridge or too many pots and pans to clean. So she sticks with easily freezable one pot meals or single serve options.

she can plan her outfits for the week and have that sorted but not meals?!

oh sorry she’s got 5 blocks of chocolate to keep her focused on making the right choices,

Reactions: 6
Ohh duck right off Scuntmoan, you are the biggest knobjockey ever, messaging yourself daily is beyond pathetic
"Us everyday people"

Such a normal thing for a person to write about themselves. *vomits*

Tag yourself below if you yourself are ALSO an everyday person!
---
What is Bargain Chemist doing posting comments on her food reels? Thats bloody weird social engagement for a pharmacy company.

Do we need to be on the lookout for a gross new partnership?

IMG_7123.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
How’s this for an ACCclaim:

Dr: so tell me how you got into this situation.

patient: I was feeling bad about my self image and turned to food and Simone said I could binge eat to trick myself into moderating food, when my cholesterol went up she said healthy cheesecake would be tasty. I can’t afford F45 so I do home workouts in my garage like she did during lockdown then I hurt myself so got a lotus wheel and a massage gun and that’s when the muscle cramps started. Simone told me I could help my aches and pains and improve my mental health with Panadol. That’s when my kidneys and liver started to shut down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Bless now seeing a PT she is getting very insecure about herself. I’m sorry but having a PT is a luxury item at usually $50+ 30min session. So no, if big gyms are scary it means you are forking out a tit load more money. Find a gym that has qualified (degrees) trainers they will help you a lot.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How’s this for an ACCclaim:

Dr: so tell me how you got into this situation.

patient: I was feeling bad about my self image and turned to food and Simone said I could binge eat to trick myself into moderating food, when my cholesterol went up she said healthy cheesecake would be tasty. I can’t afford F45 so I do home workouts in my garage like she did during lockdown then I hurt myself so got a lotus wheel and a massage gun and that’s when the muscle cramps started. Simone told me I could help my aches and pains and improve my mental health with Panadol. That’s when my kidneys and liver started to shut down.
This is why influencers need accountability.

Simone is qualified at nothing, but her presence can influence followers down these dangerous paths.

I would love to see an American follower sue her.

Reactions: 13