Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#nofiller

I don’t know for a fact, but I would assume that Simone would have been paid much more, as she has over 300,000 followers (22.92% are bots, check for yourself online with modash io).

Edited to add that I just checked the modash io website and Simone now an increased percentage of bot followers, the percentage was 22.92 but is now 23.08%). So, an increase in bot followers from approximately 71,290 to 71,788. To anyone reading this information for the first time, Simone buys these bots. This number of bots would not organically follow her account, there is skulduggery going on.
So if she’s losing followers and her bot percentage is increasing then she’s losing real genuine followers. Brilliant! She’s as boring as bat shit, irrelevant and fake and more and more people are realising this.

Reactions: 18

robbolife

VIP Member
What baby wants to feed 5 minutes after it wakes up 🙃 mine definitely don’t. They want a cuddle and some quiet time and then they’re ready for food. They usually don’t eat until 20+ minutes after they wake up 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also how does she stick to this supposed schedule when she’s out and about everyday? My baby’s naps are all over the show because we live our life to the fullest and get out and about and experience the world almost every day. Is she saying she has a full time nanny who stays home with Bub or Ryder goes to daycare where someone else is dealing with him and his fucking schedule?

Reactions: 18

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
This is very true, but there is another angle to consider here, and it is that Simone is not considered as relevant by the press as she once was. For example, when Simone had Asher there was coverage in the media, but when she had Ryder there was no media coverage. I have been told that the donations fraud is well known in the media, and it is also well known that Simone buys a large percentage of her following. In a nut shell, she is not as well regarded as she once, and the media have moved on. Simone is considered ‘small beans‘.
On one hand it's good if the media consider her so unworthy of the time of day to not even comment. But at the same time, as much as she has bot followers she also has some real ones left who should know the truth and who don't necessarily believe it when some other person on insta just writes a comment outlining her issues. Also, the fact the she still does make some kind of living from this lifestyle, even if less than before, just doesn't feel like justice for those she did scam, imo. If there was just one good article outlining the facts that could be sent to followers and businesses to encourage them to stop using her, it would really help. It would stop all the "I'm sorry you feel that way" stuff you get in response as one person sending a DM to a company (because she's got in and had "her side" with them first and warned of "jealous haters").

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Pentothal

VIP Member
It’s funny cos Simmo always seems to start her tattle handles with a “t” thinking tryhards and tagitbaby. @theotherman we still waiting on the hand and iPad to prove you’re not tent and/or scammo 😂
I think it's great that in her/their drunken stupor she actually acknowledged Trentis preference. But on what level would you joke about this, especially in a public forum. They would have been drunkenly high fiving each other for their wit and fooling the TC tattlers. 🙌. No chance.

Surely scammy didn't think she'd get caught out,🤦(that's why drunken posts are dangerous) and Trenti was probably relieved in a small way he doesn't have to maintain the lie anymore.

I nominate @theotherman for End of Year Tattler incognito award for the dumbest post by Scammy thinking she can fool the masses. Didn't work with the receipts, failed last night. Positive, you opened the closet door for Trenti. Now let him out.

• Haha

Bantr

Today I thought I saw Tent at another office in my building. I circled back 3 times to make sure it was him, but alas he has a double in central Auckland. I even had my phone at the ready for you all 😩
At least it got your steps in, butterysoft’s journey to health 🥰

• Haha

EnomisCamelToe

No no Trenti is in the garage attending Asher’s night school 101 reading class, followed by :
102: neighbourhood power tool etiquette
103: its better to wear clothes that are too big than too small

• Haha

#freshsheetfriday

Chatty Member
Where is our second favourite @hobsonville_housewife lately? Haven't see her post for a few weeks. I miss her wit and clever observations. Hope everything is ok with you Hobby Housewifey... 🧡 (sorry I couldn't find a beige heart).

• Heart

Simone15

VIP Member
Another night being palmed off because mum and dad need a night out. The don’t know how to parent. Surely they see this is not normal treatment of two under two? Also who uses their friends and family this much?
At this point my belief is that something is going on, PND maybe?

Notbeinginfluencedanymore

Not another food gift for special bestie 579, the fact that the food has been taken out of the brown bags to show is weird as fuck. She is desperate to show she is the bestest friend in the whole wide world

• Sick

spiderqueens

VIP Member
I wouldn’t judge on spelling mistakes. We had 3 different people check our Give a Little and still someone else pointed out 2 mistakes after it had been published.

Interesting she’s always sending the voice note replies, wonder if it is because she has terrible grammar & is a shit speller herself!?
I think she does voice note so people can’t screenshot replies, photos or it didn’t happen 😉

shh77

VIP Member
Hi babes.......for my boys I only love the free ugly matching outfits that I get #gifted #sponsored #free. The uglier and scratchier and colder and thinner the better 👌 They don't wear half the shit I get sent but I also won't give them away to needy families. I hope this answers your question. Have a lovely devine day 😘 I'm off to deep clean my letterbox in my buttery soft leggings while A is at daycare and R has his perfectly timed nap because he knows exactly how long to sleep 🥰 mwah xx
✨yOuR jOuRnEy As A bOy MuM✨ 🥴🥴 god the terms “boy mum/dad” “girl mum/dad” make me cringe/gag so hard! but do people actually use them IRL?!?

• Heart
  • Haha

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
I just had a baby and can comfrim my Bestie and 9891 friends spoilt the shit out of me but is it just me or that whole seat look like cat shit.

What I struggle to understand from scammy is why doesn't she cook home made meals, home made brownies/baking. All this take away freezer shit takes like shit. It's bulk made crap.
She has all the time in the world if her bestie ment that much I'm sure she would of compromise cleaning the bathroom walls over cooking her fab a meal or two.
Where are all the snacks?! All my besties brought me snacks easy to grab ones and thoses flowers look like a after thought.
It’s incredible that most of us do things like us without actually posting it to social media!! As many of us have said before, this just cements the fact that she did not make all those donations she says she did, as she would have photographed the sh*t out of that PR opportunity.

• Heart

Starstruck500

VIP Member
In their video testimony, Cam’s voice cracked with emotion as they implored the House members to pass the bill. “I plead [with] you to be the voice of this generation of children because I know firsthand what it’s like to not have a choice in which a digital footprint you didn’t create follows you around for the rest of your life.”

• Sad

privilegedsimone

Fuck you are so funny simmo, not even 8am and you’ve already fed into tattle for the week 😂 remember you don’t care what the trolls think? Ps we are still waiting for proof Asher can read xo

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
Jokes on her though as the kid in the post is way older/bigger than Ryder.
Simmie do you have the same video for quinoa and all the other #advanced shit you gave him
She should have read their instructions on the page she is promoting. Ryder doesn't yet meet the criteria, yet she will intentionally put her child at risk for engagement and the need to be the best at everything.
The child eating the pepper in their videos is 11 months. And she should be cooking And removing the skin
Haven't seen Asher much this week, maybe he's started boarding school.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha