Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tryharder

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂

Also I can’t believe the OT TC got accepted into into uni. She’s too stupid. Also 19yo Scammo didn’t think of MUA quals? She wouldn’t even be able to get a pharmacy retail job without doing MUA quals.
She’s barely qualified for a job at chemist warehouse
In her book she talks about how her mum encouraged her to drop out of uni and follow here dreams…to become a YouTuber. It’s great.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
Heartbreaking, there are simply no words 😞
I’m pretty sure it is fake. The language isn’t right and that kid isn’t old enough to also have a newborn sibling. Most of the time when people are sharing the journey of their children with cancer there are pictures of the child before diagnosis. There is absolutely nothing identifying here. I can’t find Facebook profiles. Everything on that Give a Little page is generic. Nothing actually identifying.

• Wow

butterysoft

Today I thought I saw Tent at another office in my building. I circled back 3 times to make sure it was him, but alas he has a double in central Auckland. I even had my phone at the ready for you all 😩

• Haha
  • Wow

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Simone has been very busy today as she always is, I personally think she has to be busy all the time so she doesn’t have time to think about how much of a shit person she is and then her mind wanders. I think she has mental health problems. I have a friend like this, she has to be busy all the time otherwise her mind gets the better of her.

lovemesomegossip

The way she constantly moves the food around in the pan with the bloody tongs does my head in. That is all. 🤣
Ok I lie, that isnt all. But it's all the effort I have tonight. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

crumbs

Didn't he go shopping before they went to Fiji - he sent her photos for permission before buying anything

• Haha

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Simone is back to 311,000 followers. She has previously said that she couldn’t care less how many followers she has, but it this is the case, why does she keep buying bots. I believe her earnings are tied to the number of followers she has, as is her self esteem. If you are reading this and doubting that Simone would buy bots, do some research yourself. The activity on her account is very unusual. Refer to websites such as modash.io or inbeat.co. Incidentally, inbeat.co marks Simone with a ‘very poor’ audience score, according to that website she has 302,000 inactive followers.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

ChuppaChomps

I think it's great that in her/their drunken stupor she actually acknowledged Trentis preference. But on what level would you joke about this, especially in a public forum. They would have been drunkenly high fiving each other for their wit and fooling the TC tattlers. 🙌. No chance.

Surely scammy didn't think she'd get caught out,🤦(that's why drunken posts are dangerous) and Trenti was probably relieved in a small way he doesn't have to maintain the lie anymore.

I nominate @theotherman for End of Year Tattler incognito award for the dumbest post by Scammy thinking she can fool the masses. Didn't work with the receipts, failed last night. Positive, you opened the closet door for Trenti. Now let him out.
Yeah I’m not sure they clearly thought through the implications of implying that Trent is a lying adulterer and how this would affect his future employment etc. They’ve tried to get a bite out of the sexual preference comment however in this day no one honestly cares and to be honest something we actually expected. I would definitely be hesitant to employ someone with this much social media presence, questionable morals and work ethics.

simonolata

There is just so much wrong with this outfit / the fit of this outfit that I actually don’t know where to start…
IMG_1054.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
My day has been ruined....been blocked from her stories after daring to question the Blackmores post..... oh no :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow