Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovemesomegossip

WTAF is going on here? Why would you post this picture when your arse looks like that??? Jesus, Mary and fucken Joseph! 😳
I screenshotted this with the exact same thought. 😄 what the fuck has she photoshopped her arse like that for. It's.....it's......it's just fucking hilarious. 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5

InInfluencersweTrUsT

Chatty Member
At least it’s got colour. Will be interesting to see what beige mess Asher’s 2nd birthday will be.
---

Probably forgot his date of birth 😅🤔
So far she has announced her pregnancy to family and friends at events...poor Asher last year was upstaged by the circus tent and baby bear....wonder what she will announcing at his birthday this year???

Reactions: 5

#nofiller

Could you please post the link to the property? I don’t look at her stories.

If this is another free stay, I am starting to get the impression that Simone is approaching these businesses herself.
Sorry I don’t know how to copy the link. The weird thing is when I clicked on it I got a price in pounds and I can’t find it in air bnb via map search. I’ll have another look when I’m not on my phone. I know the area really well and it’s a block of leaky type apartments in a rowdy area at the base of the Mt. There are some beautiful apartments there but this isn’t one of them, and even more stunning beachfront and beach area homes they could have rented.

Reactions: 4

hashtagmytruth

infuriates me, because then the rest of the people at the pool will have to float around him and his pissy shorts
do none of you know how swim nappies work? They literally are made to just hold poo. She could easily put the nappy under the shorts and rip it off without taking them off if she wanted but it still wouldn’t change the fact than no swim nappy is absorbent.::

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I screenshotted this with the exact same thought. 😄 what the fuck has she photoshopped her arse like that for. It's.....it's......it's just fucking hilarious. 😄😄😄
I don’t even think it’s photoshop. I think that’s unfortunately what it looks like. Surgeon did her real dirty.
---
I didn't think that was photoshopped, I thought that was the result of the surgery🤷
So in sync 😂

• Haha

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
Your cycle one of scabbys “babies “ is doing away with there pad and tampon line ! Has she ever said anything about this ? Is she all of a sudden be gushing ( 🤢) about how great there cups and underwear are , even though she’s never mentioned using those products ! ( I feel a post or story about what period products do you use is going to be in our future , because surly she doesn’t want to pay for them )

shh77

VIP Member
So she just happened to be recording when she walked in in the morning to see A sitting in the hamper and had to go back and watch the camera footage? I call BS. She must have been watching him playing around alone (for how long? ) before she went in with her phone recording.
Absolutely this! She would have been watching the camera and seeing him struggling to get his wee legs out!…and what if he did take a tumble?!?! How quickly could she have raced/how long would she have waited before actually getting to him to make sure he was ok?? 😔😔

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
I reckon it’s a fake link. That block is not nice all! Rowdy, cheap and like being in a box. There are so many beautiful properties in the area and she chooses that. Or it’s not free and therefore she’s got the cheapest thing she can find. Wonder when she’s heading away?
Could you please post the link to the property? I don’t look at her stories.

If this is another free stay, I am starting to get the impression that Simone is approaching these businesses herself.