Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
Yeeeep she 100% got her thread on that site locked!
---

…..ummm guys she said “it hugs the body in all the right places!” ….stupid TCs were you not listening?! 😂😂🙄🙄🙄
Where is our second favourite @hobsonville_housewife lately? Haven't see her post for a few weeks. I miss her wit and clever observations. Hope everything is ok with you Hobby Housewifey... 🧡 (sorry I couldn't find a beige heart).
Have been wondering this myself! 🥹
IMG_8646.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Promoting a clothing sale where only one item she’s wearing is actually in sale! Also, pillows on beds. I get having maybe four but heck that many? I actually think it makes the bed look ugly.

• Angry

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Omg guuuuuuuys he’s SO advanced that he’s protecting his own privacy, has not given his consent and therefore is refusing to “speak on camera”!! Duuuuuh! 🙄🙄😔😔
Well if he can say pony, then poo will be easy and she would be well ahead potty training him 😂

• Haha

BeigeonBeige

I think you would find most husbands vist a mall once or twice a year for clothing but of course you have to show case the haul with tags out and perfectly placed out to what exsatly? Seem like you are loaded 😂😂 please your hubby will never be like Matty Clark and his designer wardrobe. 🥵 your hubby's wardrobe looks like the same type your hubby's stuck in. 🤣🤣
My Husband won't even go that much 😅 he absolutely hates shopping especially with heaps of people around, so it's normally up to me. But it's more The Warehouse, Kmart, and Farmers. Definitely not a guy that's after the labels and couldn't care less what he wears as long as he's comfortable 🙂

spiderqueens

VIP Member
Well hugg
Do we think TC Simmy is going to be severely regretting the drunk post she's made in here when she wakes up at the ass crack of dawn to deep clean the door handles? 🤣
I was about to clean my light switches *shudder* now sitting down in my pjs with a cuppa, TC me has watched too many Scuntmoan cleaning reels, I need therapy, thank the f for tattle updates

• Haha

Couldntcomeupwithaname

Outed her Mum too as a “NZ National Athlete” as well…😂
---
Pretty sure adults struggle to put on gumboots too sometimes due to the snug fit, but am blown away how Asher got them on and on the right feet too all by himself! Reading a book that he is nowhere near as well. So advanced
They’re very brand new gumboots. Probably don’t get much use 😂 save them for the next child aka sell them

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Simmo’s story yesterday… I’m pretty sure this pram was given to her by LFYD’s and not an AD! Why must you do this, what benefit do you get out of it Simmo?

Attachments

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
She always cooks well in advanced which has always made me wonder how she keeps it warm.
And yes, eggs are an easy cook but also why can’t Trent make them dinner?
Oh yeah I'm familiar with her hours-earlier meals but I absolutely can't understand doing it with eggs!

#nofiller

Clearly a tattle question to answer why the expiry dates were in a few days! 😂😂
---

I thought that too, she worries about people knowing her home address but then shares where she’s going to be staying. Also why do they need 500 family holidays a year. Do you not enjoy being home Simmo?
I reckon it’s a fake link. That block is not nice all! Rowdy, cheap and like being in a box. There are so many beautiful properties in the area and she chooses that. Or it’s not free and therefore she’s got the cheapest thing she can find. Wonder when she’s heading away?