Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
What!!! How do you know this.
So scammy has been home once this week? Just her two boys and closest hubby. Rest has been date nights and friends over now friends over for breakfast. No winder her and trenti have t have so much date nights they litreally NEVER together. I also see Trent never take the boys out or A. Where is the one on one time, etc....
Simone yesterday showed Asher and Ryder at her friend’s place making muffins, she tagged the friend‘s Instagram account, so I believe I can mention it again? The friend was xxxxxx xxxxx, Simone is godparent to the new baby. Just in case I shouldn‘t mention the friend’s name in here, I will shortly delete it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

BotLife

I just get the impression she's trying to grow her children up so fast.
That she doesn't actually enjoy being a mother she likes the idea of it and the cash flow it brings from IG.

How she was a Nanny is beyond me. 🤔
Her children are missing out on actually being children and babies!
Was she actually a proper nanny, she used to babysit her cousins when they were young, is that what she considers being a Nanny??
---
How much did she pay that Amber person to write that first comment too 😂😂
---

Wow. Always knew she was a psychopath and this proves it 😂
That Amber person is her cousin, or some relative. One of the ones that still likes her?

Pentothal

VIP Member
Not another food gift for special bestie 579, the fact that the food has been taken out of the brown bags to show is weird as fuck. She is desperate to show she is the bestest friend in the whole wide world
How long has she kept that food out of the fridge to get her perfect picture. Great gift for a friend. Deli food with a side of salmonella🤢

• Sick
I’m VERY behind on all of tattle as our household battles Covid so I’m way commenting on stuff from ages ago sorry all!

1: someone asked who puts gumboots in a carpeted wardrobe. People who never let their kids explore and get dirty, that’s who.

2: she deleted the message from the mother of the autistic child (I see that has been mentioned in the time it took me to write this 😂)

3: why is this not labelled sex toys?? How will she know what they are and what’s in there if there’s no label on it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Code - Simon-eggo 🥚 never seen anything more real on her page 🤭🤣 such an egg Simon 👍🤣

• Haha

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
Rach Ferguson is a great follow, living with stage 4 bowel cancer and raising money for the bowel cancer foundation too.

Pentothal

VIP Member
Haha OK, the Aucklander in me apologises for not realising its not a national brand 🤣 though I agree with @louisvuittonbag that if the follower could write the DM, they could have googled the same info since they had the brand name. That makes me sad that someone could be so despo for an excuse to DM Sim to ask such a question.
I believe Scammy wrote it to herself for engagement and head pats

• Haha

#ad#ad#ad#ad

How do we think Solid starts feels about her using them, saying she’s following their advice but then actually not following it and doing dangerous shit. Like giving them foods they don’t advise until they’re older?!? I’d be furious if someone was touting my business and misrepresenting me like that!
Has anyone messaged them??

Question about the threads as I don’t have it and don’t plan on getting it lol 😂
Is Simone able to delete comments on it? Do you have to follow people on it to be able to see what they say or can anyone see (Like Twitter)
Yes as the funny comment has vanished

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

hurhurhur

And if she did that we will see Tents 'office' in the corner of their room
You could tell too because the second bedside table was on entry into their room rather than next to the bed. Also not sure why she would feel the need to hide the fact he works in their room. Who cares 🤣

• Haha

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
I’m surprised she didn’t gush all evening about Trent’s date night! Gosh, not even a random 5am post to prove she’s always up.

• Haha