Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ihateliars

VIP Member
Maybe she means to clean and reorganise Trent’s home office since it’s been speculated that it’s in the garage and she refuses to show us where it actually is 😂

Also you have a really sad life Simone, spending your weekend doing chores around the house. I have never cleaned our letterbox, that is just weird. I should probably do some gardening as we have weeds everywhere but you know what, I’d rather spend that time with my family or just pure relaxing and doing sweet fuck all. Life is to be lived, not spent doing chores every second of the day
CB6CBB76-4BB2-45F6-9615-340D8737548E.jpeg

Surely this is a pisstake

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

thermominx

VIP Member
Anyone else in the nz influencer thread? Sick to death of all the Temu crap. Bring on more Simone stuff, can’t wait to hear about the outcome of court!!

• Heart
  • Haha

itsmebish

It is not practical, normal, aspirational, inspirational, desirable or natural to be getting up at 4am to "train" when you have children that young. It's so pointless to try and make this a thing! Also. The training isn't doing (cracker)jack for either of them. Give it up and sleep you weirdo.

The only people who realistically would do this are athletes. Athletes they are not

• Haha

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
Well done to Pebbles for sticking to her truth on this!! Unfortunately The Casserole will make no acknowledgement of this and continue down her "glamorized fake life". Hopefully she has to make a donation to Womens Refuge & some media will pick up the story... maybe a domcast 😅🤣😂

ihateliars

VIP Member
Let’s just say to the person who has lost the case has everything to lose unlike the other person in this case who had nothing to lose. There are no gagging orders and no name suppression for the winner and there is no protection from media either for the loser. Don’t forget people that this has been ongoing for three years so there is an eye watering amount of money to be paid by the “loser”……NEXT PLEASE 😍
Pebbles blocked me for asking a q in her q box waaaaaa. Please share all the ss
Why would P block you? What was your question
---
So Simone (from what it sounds like) decided not to continue to push the case. So dropped all charges? Pebbles does mention settlement which is good. However, as it didn’t go to court (which is similar to Makaia) is Simone going to assume an air of arrogance and assume no one technically won?
Obviously she knew she wasn’t going to win and knew a court case would cover more publicity than just settling. Another way she is trying to cover everything up. Glad for Pebbles but will be interested in what happens next.
Pebbles won. She cannot talk about the “settlement” but she is not gagged and can say what she likes about Scammy and Scammy does not have name suppression. Scammy couldn’t answer/provide answers to questions the court wanted so opted to pull the plug because that’s what cowards and narcs do

• Heart
Reactions: 22

lovemesomegossip

Maybe Scamone was made to donate to WR rather than a payout to Pebbles. Fuck that would make my day.
Mine would be if Sue had to pay all Pebbles legal fees AND donate AND Pebbles to be able issue a statement or talk about it freely with no further action from Sue. And actually for Sue to have to talk about it on her insta too. 📌

I understand not having negative narrative * on your own social pages, but to have it silenced on any other page that mentions her name is just ridiculous. The latest being the beauty nation page. Hers is the ONLY one with comments turned off. To me it makes her stand out more in a negative way as people would think 'why no comments here' and go searching her name?

Healthy opposing views to me arent always negative. Maybe nasty ones yeah understandable.

God I hope she spills the tea 👀
Soz I’ve just seen it has been posted about already 😂

If she puts her side of the story behind a paywall can someone much richer than me please take one for the team so we can all read about Simone’s embarrassing demise 🙏🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
Everyone knows womens refuge charges women and their kids to live in the safe houses right?
Yes they do, but they also won't turn someone away. They will then work with agencies to get benefits and payments for them so it can help them move forward. I see the $20 gifted as a contribution,.and if it can help someone who has escaped harm, then that is so good. If it means a woman/children are safe, then it has saved a life. Almost thought you are tagit baby under a new identity👀

Last edited:

ihateliars

VIP Member
Would be very ironic if you were lying, considering the name 😅

I believe that it will probably take a few days/weeks to play out. If it’s anything like makaias case, her lawyers will still need to do some work on crafting a statement etc.

Lying or not, you’re giving this boring housewife some entertainment 😅
Haha absolutely not lying don’t worry! Good things come to those who wait and it will be worth the wait. Procedures have to take place before anything can go ahead and of course we have to spread the word once it does go public. Don’t worry I’m a bored housewife 🤪

• Heart
Also what's with the whole I've had mastitis for the last week and boys have had coughs? But has never once mentioned this over the last week. So she went to Beauty Nation and F45 with Mastitis
Mastitis for week! Get real! You get antibiotics and get that shit cleared up fast. If you had it for a week you would be so unwell. She’s so full of shit.

N

I have NEVER EVER heard of a Bunnings snag being referred to as a Bunnings snarler. Just asked my Aussie hubby if he had ever heard of it being referred to as a Bunnings snarler and he looked at me like I was crazy.
Think she's avoiding the word sausage for obvious tent chipolata reasons

• Haha