Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

suchavibe

Be damn ironic if she had to pay 200-300k + for all this. Would have been better off as a donation to WR.

Reactions: 20

#gifted#

VIP Member
Speaking of James, have you unblocked him yet Simone? Nice to hear you don’t block people anymore, did you work out it’s quite time consuming to block and unblock people all the time? Or is that how you justify your 8-10 hour work days?

Simone and Trent must not have had this shared job list when they failed to donate the charity money as promised.

Must be her guilty conscience making her clean the letter box again.

View attachment 2135480
View attachment 2135479
Hold on - reorganize, sort and clean garage??

• Haha
  • Wow

Pentothal

VIP Member
Scamone it's not Ashers job to comfort his brother if he's upset, that's what a mother does, and should do. That is your job. It's not cute. It's really sad that he feels, in his baby mind, that's all he can do. He shouldn't be giving a treasured comfort toy to his little brother, you should be comforting both of them when they need it, day and night. Asher will have learnt through experience, it's better not to cry, so now he's trying to stop Ryder. It's not his job to be the parent. 😥

Attachments

• Sad

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
That Sabby Jey chick called the Beauty Nation event, the Coachella of beauty 😂😂😂😂🥴🥴🥴🥴🫠🫠🫠🫠 what the actual fuck

• Haha

Eyeswideopen88

Her stories this morning are unhinged 🤣 she's rattled for suuuure.

Does Trent ever go to work? Seems to be home a lot for such an important and highly paid employee of Canon.

• Haha

Simone15

VIP Member
Who wakes up and looks at their gorgeous kid and thinks ‘I must record you eating your breakfast for the public to watch’ talk about exploitation.
Fucking sad Simone.
This is not normal.

• Sad
  • Sick

Teaconsumer

I don’t know but let’s just say she is not coming out on top
---

Pebbles wouldn’t want to be paid out
---

Wink face. I’m not guessing …I know
---

That I do not know but hopefully not too much longer, then we can all toast 🥂
Maybe Scamone was made to donate to WR rather than a payout to Pebbles. Fuck that would make my day.

• Haha
  • Wow

EnomisCamelToe

At this rate it’s gonna be a hard sell unless it’s get paid $49 to show up. They aren’t even paying ppl to work there, they wanted volunteers lol.. they aren’t even giving them a goody bag or a parking validation to volunteer. Scam central, perfect for Scammo. She should have showed up today to bring that CeLeBrItY EnErGy and interact with the fans LMAO
And get some great pics of a smiling Lego-Tent in the audience for the men’s panel.
Maybe Dom Harvey would have given him a lollipop and $5, the OG creepy guy and Scammo’s OG baby
---
I’d wear a Team Pebbles t -shirt with some homemade embarrass leggings ie Kmart black leggings with some white out for the text, and sit in the front row.
I would ask where the receipts are and ask where to buy her cookbook so when she says paper plus I’ll let everyone know it’s in the $5 bin at the warehouse

• Haha

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
They've left her announcement to the last minute for a reason. Probably the same reason they haven't even posted the announcement on the Facebook page aka where even if they block commenting they can't control the reacts.
Saw this earlier now deleted.

They are really protecting themselves from the deludge of Devine comments they were expecting from having Casserole participating

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
Fuck me, does she ever proof read? This is your business you silly woman
Maybe she's really stressed and anxious about something that might be happening this week. She forgets to proof read, and she did have to clean up that mess that she pretended Asher made with the toys. Very stressful evening. Some paracetamol might help, or so I've heard😉

• Haha