Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I see Arbonne are one of the exhibitors. Perfect chance for her to become a hun. She already has the white merc.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

#nofiller

So…Trent is cleaning the outdoor furniture with ear pods in. He’s totally ignoring A. No wonder the kid doesn’t speak if his parents aren’t engaged and wear ear buds when the kids are around! There is absolutely no excuse for not being present when you are with your children apart from arrogance.

• Sad

LadyChat

Chatty Member
Is there a legal reason why pebbles is putting this all on patreon?
Probably not. She might just want to recoup some $$$ for her waste of time, and may have had to pay a lawyer too?

This is a fine day for the TC's of Scamone's tattle thread! THANK YOU PEBBLES HOOPER!

Simone, I hope you love my avatar of your 'bestie' with the hot hubby and mansion on the golf course smiling smugly at you while you read these posts.... you are SEETHING right now aren't you hun!? 😅

1683498890027.png

• Heart

#Simon

VIP Member
This .....

Don't ever make a post again Scamone about your nights out are never a thing anymore, your partyting days are "over" and you absolutely wouldn't have it any other way!
Your such a liar!!

2am and you still wanting to keep going and not go home to your precious 3 month old and 18month old???
Now they have to deal with the hung over Scabby and miss out on even more time.
Put your children first once and for all.

What happend to one bottle a day and set bf times between then? Guess that's another lie.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
This is a post to Simone from Simone. No midwife would say that your kids are cute and you’re a good Mum 😂. Posts today have been boring. What’s up Simmy things not going your way?
Yuck no midwife would ever say this haha it’s so unprofessional and inappropriate. And why now many months later? Why not closer to the time? She has clearly been “back at work” for ages so this midwife has had plenty of time to message her.
Also, newborn babies aren’t cute and anyone that says they are is lying 😂 and most babies sleep the first night, it’s night 3 that is the worst.

Give me a break 🙄

Posts like this though sound so insincere and corny don’t you think?
Isn’t she in a commenting/liking pod?
They probably all have a list of acceptable comments they can use 😂

Stunning!
Love this!
You look 🔥
You guys are the cutest!
Omg so happy for you!
Hot 🔥
So cool!
Amazing!
Love!
Love this for you!
You look great!
Cute kids!
Precious!

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Simones and pebbles legal fees would be well over half a million. Hence why it was mentioned above that she may have to sell one of her houses. They wouldn’t have been joking about that. Simmos career is over and she is on borrowed time and she knows it. Once pebbles article gets released it will show people the real simone.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
🤔🤔🤔 Sumo, you will never be able to convince me that the 'not pyjamas' are not pyjamas when your 'pyjamas' are almost identical to the 'not pyjamas'.
Just throw a denim jacket on and some sunnies on your noggin and you'll be right for the day? I guess that when you lose everything you might have to wear your pyjamas as 'not pyjamas' and vice versa...
Night in? Night out? Same outfit!

Attachments

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Scammy, so good you wanted to show everyone how you read books to Asher, but why not pick an age appropriate one.

This is for three to eight year olds. We know you like to tell us how advanced he is, but why not choose a book where be can use his words and learn colors. 🤦 but guess you wanted head pats for the gram
Simone: Trent I need you to take a photo of me reading to Asher.
Trent: Why?
Simone: I need to prove to Tattle that I am not a casserole and that I can in fact read at a 7-8 old level.
Simone: I also need to prove that I have now baby proofed.
Trent: Again, why?
Simone: Don’t make me throw our your favourite suit for disobeying me Trent.
Trent: Fine, I’ll go get the tripod from our bedroom.

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
She said she'll answer any questions at the beauty expo. If only someone was game to ask her where the Women's Refuge receipts are🤣

• Haha