Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
Realistically though, how is she going to come back from this? I feel like in most instances where a public persona has had a fall from grace, it is generally an advocate or two that helps them through it by pushing them to be open and honest about what they have done. But I’m not sure that Sim Sim has this kind of network? The people that tend to stick up for her are the fan girls, those with small followings that try suck up to her for the “fame”. Will be interesting to see how many people drop off her radar. Those who haven’t stood up for her but still followed her just because they are friends and acquaintances. The media is going to absolutely destroy this story. This case is probably going to set a precedent not just in Aotearoa but possibly globally - I can see the headlines now, social media influencer cries wolf. Not only wasting her time and Pebbles time but also the time of the courts and the police force that had to be dragged through this egotistical influencer tantrum. I don’t know if it will happen as I know Pebbles has probably lost a lot of money through this and wants to recoup but I just really hope that the penance Sim Sim is asked to pay does involve a hefty contribution to Women’s Refuge.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
And this, along with the deception she gave to those who brought off her thinking they were giving money to a good cause, is why I want her held accountable. We all work damn hard for what we get and she’s taking the piss by not declaring things.
And those like myself who sent her goods only to have bee on sell them a week later and pocket the proceeds

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

#gifted#

VIP Member
I'll sign up to Pebbles Patreon for a month to get the tea. Pebbles has taken one for the team, so I'll give her a month of Patreon in return!!
Thank you!! Tattles MVP today
---
Simone now is the time to come clean and clear your conscious. And you may get some respect.

Reactions: 23

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
It really does amuse me that she could have probably saved about $100-$150k in legal fees if when this first broke out that she had stolen the donation money she actually did donate the $200-$250k and had her management write up a story but instead she now looks like an absolute idiot, she owes hundreds of thousands in legal fees and her career is in taters - this is what happens when we let our ego take over .

• Heart

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
I’m definitely happy the court case has ended but honestly, pebbles has been saying some really messed up things about trans people, bullying Shaneel and has clearly decided she’s voting for ACT. I don’t really want to give pebbles more validation, so it would be nice if people could summarise her Simone patreon post for those of us that aren’t comfortable with her morals.
At first I thought the same thing about Pebbles recent takes on the trans activism but I when I looked a little closer, it seems her stance may have been misunderstood. I think what she’s actually trying to say is that the people representing the trans movement are not doing the cause any favours by being violent and using homophobic slurs. Like, I think she supports trans rights and thinks that current events are detrimental to the movement

• Haha
  • Heart

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
This makes me so irrationally angry. I'm trying to figure out if it's because my experiences were so different with intense babies, or if I'm a bit jealous?? All I know is that at 3 months I was still hallucinating from sleep deprivation, couldn't put my baby down and was still in pain. This portrayal of motherhood is disingenuous, privileged, smug and selfish. I'm sorry to any mums who look at this and feel like shit.
Not to mention editing herself to look 3 sizes smaller only 3 months after giving birth

• Sick

itsmebish

As IF she would actually host a stranger? In her home? I mean, that's not safe. She's got children there. You don't allow people you don't know to stay in your home overnight with your young children present. Get off the fucking grass, mate

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Hold on - reorganize, sort and clean garage??
Maybe she means to clean and reorganise Trent’s home office since it’s been speculated that it’s in the garage and she refuses to show us where it actually is 😂

Also you have a really sad life Simone, spending your weekend doing chores around the house. I have never cleaned our letterbox, that is just weird. I should probably do some gardening as we have weeds everywhere but you know what, I’d rather spend that time with my family or just pure relaxing and doing sweet fuck all. Life is to be lived, not spent doing chores every second of the day

• Heart

scamfluencer

It’s not cool to go out until 2am when you have two under two.. when I had young children I could have dropped them at their grandparents and pissed off, but I just missed them too much. I guess simone doesn’t give a shit about leaving them considering they are always in childcare. Why have kids if you never want to spend time with them

• Heart
  • Sad

Pentothal

VIP Member
I agree!!! It’s unprofessional to message a patient outside consults and surely the Midwifery Council have something in place re: code of conduct. You didn’t know Simmy eh??!! 👀🤣🙈 Ethics babes.
She said she was working overnight at Birthcare so it wouldn't be hard to identify her.This is totally unprofessional behavior. If Scamone wrote this to herself, she has put someone's job at risk. Did she think about that. Everyone knows when she was at BC.

• Angry