Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmJayStitch

Omg I’m not sure what my husband would do if I tried to make a shared job list with him. 😂.

re the table, my dining table has a corner with loads of little dents. I used to hate them. But now the toddler who made them with his wooden hammer is almost 11. They’re a mark of our history together as a family. There are always things that need replacing or repairing with kids around. T & S would rather do chores than spend a couple of hours alone having to talk to each other.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Totally inappropriate and unethical if and that's a big fat IF that's a legit message.
A midwife shouldn’t be sending messages like that but even if they did, they maybe didn’t realise that Simone has to share every message blowing smoke up her ass publicly so that everyone thinks she’s this devine human. Which she knows full well she isn’t. She knows she’s a piece of shit which is why she shares these messages. If she was happy in herself, she wouldn’t need to do this

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
Isnt it funny/great she seems to have missed a few events in Auckland & not getting all the PR parcels other inFluenzers have had this week! Maybe her reputation is catching up 🤮🤢

• Haha
Just going to through some tags in here since there’s bound to be some google searches once the media gets talking about this

Simone Anderson court
Simone Anderson pebbles
Simone Anderson pebbles court case
Simone Anderson loses in court
Simone court
Simone pebbles court
Simone Anderson
Simone Anderson women’s refuge
Simone Anderson defeated
---
pebbles is doing a q&a later
IMG_1954.png

• Heart

tryharder

VIP Member
She’s borrowing trenti’s car. Hopefully she’s had to sell the merc to pay her bills 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Seems eerily quiet over at camp Scammy 👻👻👻. Thank you @ihateliars for the epic updates!!! Soo good to celebrate first day of the week woohoo!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉 I hope people would now see the true colours of Scammy the influencer and to all mums who thought they’re doing something wrong when they see the curated life of her— you’re actually doing way better! You’re not ripping off charities!

• Heart
Literally no midwife in the history of the world thinks she is a good mum. And always with that same theme of “I recognised you, but…” Time for new material Scabby!
I agree!!! It’s unprofessional to message a patient outside consults and surely the Midwifery Council have something in place re: code of conduct. You didn’t know Simmy eh??!! 👀🤣🙈 Ethics babes.

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Looking forward to seeing more of what? Her kids?? Someone of these messages are so cringe
What’s with that first one, changing the relationship with her daughter because of Simone? Does she leave her daughter at daycare 24/7 now and didn’t do that before? These people are so delusional!

• Haha

itsmebish

I can imagine very much wanting to have a life outside your baby because I have a 4.5 month old (my third child) but I don't actually want to be away from her out at night, partying until the early hours. EBF here! I would just be thinking of her all the time and wanting to be home to settle her. She trained the baby not to need her so she can go out with fake friends to put on a show of her fake life for her fake audience.

• Heart

BotLife

A few thoughts on today's stories.
All the babbling about sickness being the reason she's lying low, bullshit, it's having to concede the court case.
She didn't look like she enjoyed that gulp of the green shit.
RJs, what the fuck were they thinking. No more licorice allsorts for me, I'll stick with Whittakers for my sweet treats.

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
Eugh. She is so dull and boring. Nothing she does is interesting anymore. I need her to do something really stupid. I can’t even be bothered bitching about her anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 20