Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
The toddler years are easier?! 😱😱 lord help me 😅
It's a different kind of difficult, they're not so dependent on you... which is great, but you nag them to go to bed at a decent hour, and then nag them to get up in the morning, txt you back, do their homework, not use foul language, stop using your make-up/shampoo/perfume (but then thankful they're not the smelly kid), spend their money wisely. Constantly worrying if they're out with mates, are they smoking/drinking/vaping? Are they about to get into someone's car? and if they are sensible kids that no bad kid is going to smash the shit out if them for no reason.

Thankfully I have good kids, but we still have our moments. I couldn't tell you the last time I got a cuddle though, I'd love a snuggly cuddle from a 3 year old!

Anyway... back to Simone.
These young days don't last Simone, don't wish them away. You will never get the time back.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

LadyChat

Chatty Member
I agree the effect on her account will be negligible.

BUT.... it will have affected her bank balance and her pride. She lost.... A LOSER. And she'd be a damn bad loser at that. Oh to be a fly on the wall in that house - Poor Trenti! (actually, no. Trenti can deal with the monster he's helped to create!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Simone Anderson #34: Went to court and lost her case, gone into hiding, she might have to buy a new face.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
She was crying and vomited she was so upset about the mosque attacks. Imagine she’s vomiting now over the bad weather.
It‘s interesting when you think about how Simone behaves, it is often in an exaggerated, over the top, fashion. It is almost like she doesn’t know how to behave in a normal way, and it’s all a performance. Mark Lundy comes to mind.

Attachments

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Hi Simmo, hope you’re enjoying a beautiful Saturday evening. In case you are struggling for topics to talk about at NZs lame attempt at Meccaland I thought I would help you out.

How to be confident:
- edit the shit out of your photos. Make sure you pay for FaceTune pro. Blur blur blur!
- vet all the photos your friends take of you before they post them.
- scared of negative comments? Simple, just turn off commenting from the start.
- get some designer handbags from DHgate so you can pretend to be wealthy.
- just outright lie about things going on in your life.
- boob job, bum job, botox, fillers, tan your skin, change your hair, dye your brows, extend your lashes, get your nails done, remove all body hair, change your teeth, remove those pesky tattoos.
- just purchase people on Instagram to follow you.

• Haha

Justpoppingontosay

Pebbles has posted to her Patreon before and not had it behind a paywall so she may do that again here. If not, I’m 100% happy to pay to read it. She fought the good fight and won! I’ll contribute financially if it means we see the demise of the awful Ms Anderson.

Not a huge fan of Pebbles - the transphobia I can do without thanks - but good on her for not backing down. Imagine if she’d done what Makaia did!? None of this would be coming out and she could still try spin her stupid yarns about donating.

ihateliars

VIP Member
I

I work in healthcare and I would NEVER contemplate sending a patient that had been on my ward a message on their social media. It’s just a big fat common sense no. In fact even the thought of messaging patients on social media (whether they are famous or not) gives everyone I work with the ICK big time. But also, we are endlessly bombarded with rules and guidelines around social media conduct as healthcare professionals.
If this is a legit message, the midwife is an idiot.
The midwife is Simmy

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Happy court date week!

Scammo won’t end up in jail or prosecuted because she’s not the one “on trial” here but let’s hope that all the details of her scamming ways end up in the media so the court of public opinion can hold her accountable by refusing to engage with her and the businesses that partner with her can do the same by dropping their contracts with her.

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
She’s just thick and rushes her work. There’s nothing wrong with being a bad speller, but someone with genuinely high standards would double-check their work. She’s just lazy and unprofessional. It shows how half-assed her cleaning jobs must also be. She does everything half-assed. Even her ass is half-assed.

• Haha

robbolife

Chatty Member
What sort of thick cunt lets a baby/toddler/child remain in such close proximity while it’s eating? WTAF?
*disclaimer, I have a dog, who is loved and adored by the whole family, including the kids and baby. He’s a total sweetheart but it’s friggen Dog Handling 101 to not let kids hang around dogs while they are eating as it can be very dangerous.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

ihateliars

VIP Member
Hmmmm somethings fishy here.

So Simmy posted this story about the bubble tea and the original story had Avalance tagged. She deleted it and then posted the first photo again but with no avalanche tag. A few hours later she's tagging them in her recent story for 'all those who were asking' 🤔
Is she trying to convey to Avalanche that she reaches so many people and promote their products well? Did she not tag them in the original story to try prove a point that so many people want to know who sells the product? I hope that all makes sense!
I’m betting that she needs to find as much money as possible once everything goes public it is going to be a shitshow and she will be desperate. Well Simmy, I hope your ear holes turn into arseholes and shit all over your shoulders because of all the evil you have done. Your lies and dirty dealings will soon come out and you will be screwed just like yesterdays news and good fucking job too
---
Maybe this is why the case never made court? She may have been advised she was likely to lose and she didn’t want the media attention so she’s settled with Pebbles and had to pay out?
There are people working hard to make sure it is rife in the media

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26