Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Yea I thought the fees would be huge, didn’t think patreon could come close to making a dent in it all if that’s why Pebbles is putting it on there. If Simms has to pay Pebbles’ legal fees then that also doesn’t lend itself to why Pebbles won’t post it all publicly.
To be honest I see no issue in what pebbles is doing. Her life has been a complete fuckery since simone called the police on her LOL
Her parents kicked her out. She lost her laptops and a lot of her personal items. I could go on but I think it’s good she’s going to make some money from this.
---
Now would be the time to share those receipts simmo. You apparently couldn’t talk about this because of the legal proceedings so now is the time to show the receipts 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 33

privilegedsimone

Hey simmo, so happy to hear of your karma. A quick way to save some money would be to pull A out of day care and truely see what it’s like to have 2 under 2. Sleep well tonight you Devine human, I know I will 😜

• Haha

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
It is not practical, normal, aspirational, inspirational, desirable or natural to be getting up at 4am to "train" when you have children that young. It's so pointless to try and make this a thing! Also. The training isn't doing (cracker)jack for either of them. Give it up and sleep you weirdo.

The only people who realistically would do this are athletes. Athletes they are not
Ummm actually Simone is an amazing prize winning swimmer, and Trenti came second in a Sausage Finger Contest behind King Charles. (

• Haha
  • Heart
111111000000000% not a supporter and it’s not fine but don’t think your $20 is saving someones life
Lololol you’re a fucking idiot. Women’s Refuge does SO MUCH for victims of domestic violence and I’ve witnessed this first hand MANY times through my workplace.
Honestly. GFY.

• Heart

LadyChat

Chatty Member
How I imagine this morning went in the F-A household...

'Twas a dark Tuesday in Hobsonville
As Simmo's eye awoke
Was that a dream or a nightmare?
Surely it was a Joke!

Trenti really does his best
To quell the raging boar
'Hark lovely, what is that I hear?'
Post Haste are at the door!

Now come on Darl, let's see that smile
While I bring your Panadol
'Shut up Trent, It's not a gift'...
It's a FUCKEN CASSEROLE!

(I really wish I'd had the idea to send a nice casserole to her at this tragic time!)

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
It's like that pelvic floor physiotherapist "messaging" her, telling her that her hoo-haa has tightened up nicely following Ryder's birth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Simone15

VIP Member
Did Simone just refer to Pebbles as mastitis? That’s the only pain she been in over the last week.

Also doc needs to calm the lithium.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Peaches87

Also what's with the whole I've had mastitis for the last week and boys have had coughs? But has never once mentioned this over the last week. So she went to Beauty Nation and F45 with Mastitis

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28