Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pebbles blocked me for asking a q in her q box waaaaaa. Please share all the ss
Why would P block you? What was your question
---
Pebbles won. She cannot talk about the “settlement” but she is not gagged and can say what she likes about Scammy and Scammy does not have name suppression. Scammy couldn’t answer/provide answers to questions the court wanted so opted to pull the plug because that’s what cowards and narcs do

Reactions: 22
Guarantee that’s what she does. Pebbles is speaking on it now in stories. Some good takes.

Reactions: 8
Pebbles if you’re in here can you do a victory hoodie or tee design cause I absolutely will buy one lol

Reactions: 17
I thought the same thing! Poor Asher, I really do feel sad for him

Reactions: 7
I guess now we wait for Patreon to drop, right?

If I see correctly, last post is 19/4/23 and last audio is 11/5/22?

Reactions: 2
I’ve been blocked from pebbles Instagram for ages too, so can someone please keep sharing the Q&A answers she’s doing, or summarise them for us?
I’ve been watching them on one of the anonymous IG story watcher sites
---
I have no idea! It was a very short / relative / innoffensive q and the suddenly im blocked

Reactions: 3
Omg was just reading your post and I got this text. I just burst into tears. Scammy you defrauded women and children of their safety. All that money would have made such a huge difference to them, instead of a Mercedes.and cookie cutter house
Everyone knows womens refuge charges women and their kids to live in the safe houses right?

Reactions: 6
m

must have been blocked
How sad. And god knows how as I’m an old squit in the ocean of IG - not trendy, don’t follow anyone etc etc.
So - as she’s somehow blocked me could you all please keep sharing the updates here.
And Peebles if you see this please unblock me as I think you’ve been marvellous in pushing this.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.