Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her editing her body and using filters just goes to show how miserable and unhappy she is.

Someone who loves themself and 110% happy within them selfs doesn't edit or use filters to make them look 2-3 dress sizes smaller.

I understand as females there is always things we don't love about our bodies, but for someone that goes to the extent Scamone does just speaks for itself.
I say this because she's always hyping on how happy within herself she she, but we all know what she trys so hard to get across is usually the opposite.

I wish someone would give her a paid partnership for Therapy 😂

Reactions: 10
And what's with the webbing at the back of her arm or did she forget to erase it when photoshopping
I reckon this is due to her bra lift/skin removal surgery. When they would have pulled the skin down, it would have also pulled it down around her armpits. Probably ‘normal’ for that surgery and recovery.

Reactions: 2
I always laugh when I see Simone’s house.. it just goes to show money can’t buy style or good interior design. Her artwork is in no way a representation of herself.. it it all culturally appropriated, and it is always horribly out of scale/ proportion to the wall where it is displayed.

she consistently misses the mark when it comes to functionality as well.. I.e the turtle book shelf for toddler. And a basket for his books??

Reactions: 15
I used to work on the same block as The Poi Room. Simms’s art collection is basically the Poi Room starter pack for people who want to look cultured.
The shop actually has a lot of lovely sculptural art and some beautiful resin works that would be well out of Simmo’s price range and taste level.

Reactions: 13
I always laugh when I see Simone’s house.. it just goes to show money can’t buy style or good interior design. Her artwork is in no way a representation of herself.. it it all culturally appropriated, and it is always horribly out of scale/ proportion to the wall where it is displayed.

she consistently misses the mark when it comes to functionality as well.. I.e the turtle book shelf for toddler. And a basket for his books??
I don’t think the turtle bookcase was meant for children, it is actually a designer item costing over $1500 in NZ. (The vertical storage seems to make it impossible for a toddler to use). Likewise, those two metal Mickey Mouse or similar ornaments on Asher’s shelves. I was following Simone when those were sent to her, and I remember looking up the price and being horrified. But they weren’t marketed as suitable for children, I’m fairly certain they arrived as a Father’s Day gift suggestion.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That follower is so yuck!! How can she allow perverts like that to like photos of her children.

Reactions: 6
Where is she off to tonight, only cooked dinner (this morning 😅 & plated up ) for her boys ??? Surely not an event maybe its a party & she can read tattle 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not suprised she allows that page to follow her, after all she loves a good gangbang! That's how she got herself in surpose trouble or more aless attention, who knows with that thing she lies so much you never know what's true.
But yes not appropriate in the real world but Scamone ain't living in it so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I love how badly her crying to influencer updates au has backfired on her! So many TCs calling her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good spotting finding the gang bang account!
I would say it 100% aligns with Simone’s values, given she organised a gang bang herself with this group. This was around the same time as the alleged sexual assault.
I’m not saying the assault didn’t happen, but it’s very possible that it didn’t happen as Simone described it….

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.