Simone Anderson #3 Orange is the New Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Psycho Simon, what planet do you live on? *Asking for a friend*
**also don't want to ever be on that planet**
***and really, what the duck is wrong with some proper goddamn colour? Maybe that's why Asher has sore and tired looking eyes all the time - at home it's all beige beige white beige and then when he is taken out (and sent to daycare šŸ‘€) his eyes are so shocked by brightness and happy colours! ***

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Coincidence Simon is sneezing and has a hoarse voice a few days after Zac was at Simons party from a covid positive household? Got a touch of the rona there, Simon?
He had covid before Erin (in fact he must have been the one to give it to her as he was isolating somewhere else but maybe came back home earlier than 7 days).

So technically he was allowed to be out and about.

Of course she did šŸ™„
I agree. them all visiting a resthome without masks is sad. My only hope is that they RAT straight before visiting.

I wouldn't have had the Grandparents at such a big party at this stage though - that made me nervous for them!

Reactions: 5
I dunno if I would risk it though. I wore my mask at work after my 7 days were up when my kids were still isolating. A year ago we had to isolate for 14 so i dunno if I'd be skipping off to a children's party unmasked.

I dont think she's pregnant either - I think she's just dropping obvious hints to get engagement up and keep people asking

Reactions: 12
can't wait till the kid gets his first bout of kindy gastro and pukes orange tit all over those beige duvet spreads

• Haha
Reactions: 25
can't wait till the kid gets his first bout of kindy gastro and pukes orange tit all over those beige duvet spreads
Or lice! Or just the stock standard constant array of viruses that comes with daycare and school aged children šŸ˜ How will she cope with such a disruption to her carefully planned days and weeks? Who actually ā€œcalendarsā€ to clean their dishwasher šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I just canā€™t looooooollll

Psycho Simon, what planet do you live on? *Asking for a friend*
**also don't want to ever be on that planet**
***and really, what the duck is wrong with some proper goddamn colour? Maybe that's why Asher has sore and tired looking eyes all the time - at home it's all beige beige white beige and then when he is taken out (and sent to daycare šŸ‘€) his eyes are so shocked by brightness and happy colours! ***
There is nothing beautiful about this colour at all, it is putrid haha Whyyyyyy is every single thing beige?! Please explain Simon. Donā€™t you care about his sensory development?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor mates gonna look back at photos of these times and wonder why mum had an obsession with the sepia filter. (ā€¦ obviously itā€™s not the sepia filter itā€™s just a sea of beiges and MUTED TONES)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Zac might have had Covid two weeks ago, but he could still potentially be carrying the virus and spreading it around. Itā€™s not exactly a virus that sticks to a specific timeline, which is why a lot of medical professionals donā€™t agree with anything less than 14 days as quarantine, and even then it can still linger.

he might have still been a carrier for the virus, and taken it to the birthday party. Personally I just feel it was incredibly irresponsible even if he was testing negative, he is still living in a house with someone who is positive and who is not self isolating away from others in the house.

Simone trying to brush off her hoarse throat as a result of her sneezing is dumb as tit. If she noticed yesterday that she was feeling a little under the weather she should have just stayed at home.

but sheā€™s probably still going to go out to her weekly massage, nail appointment, visit the elderly (mad!) and whatever promo event comes up.

for anyone wondering, just say she contracted this on Saturday, RATā€™s wonā€™t show positive test until around 3-5 days after infection.

Reactions: 15
Zac might have had Covid two weeks ago, but he could still potentially be carrying the virus and spreading it around. Itā€™s not exactly a virus that sticks to a specific timeline, which is why a lot of medical professionals donā€™t agree with anything less than 14 days as quarantine, and even then it can still linger.

he might have still been a carrier for the virus, and taken it to the birthday party. Personally I just feel it was incredibly irresponsible even if he was testing negative, he is still living in a house with someone who is positive and who is not self isolating away from others in the house.

Simone trying to brush off her hoarse throat as a result of her sneezing is dumb as tit. If she noticed yesterday that she was feeling a little under the weather she should have just stayed at home.

but sheā€™s probably still going to go out to her weekly massage, nail appointment, visit the elderly (mad!) and whatever promo event comes up.

for anyone wondering, just say she contracted this on Saturday, RATā€™s wonā€™t show positive test until around 3-5 days after infection.
Plus even without covid, there is a nasty flu going around and just general colds etc to go into a rest home full of old vulnerable people, when your croaky, is bull tit

Reactions: 14
Lucky she had a boy - short thin hair to comb the nits out of....however if there is ever any sickness in the perfect beige house - it will never get admitted to...

Reactions: 2
He had covid before Erin (in fact he must have been the one to give it to her as he was isolating somewhere else but maybe came back home earlier than 7 days).

So technically he was allowed to be out and about.

I agree. them all visiting a resthome without masks is sad. My only hope is that they RAT straight before visiting.

I wouldn't have had the Grandparents at such a big party at this stage though - that made me nervous for them!
Yeah same! Big parties. Everyone unmasked and elderly people. Not worth the risks would have been better to do a small thing with the grandparents separately.

But I wonder why no relative like her mum stepped in and said ā€˜this isnā€™t a good idea for your grandparentsā€™ mind you this might be the same parents that bailed her out of the charity donations!

Reactions: 6

100%šŸ‘†šŸ»šŸ‘†šŸ»COVID doesnā€™t have a timeline and given Simon would have known all about Zac having it - she could have disinvited him just to be safe. It looks like he only went for the cup of lollies anyway šŸ˜‚

Lucky she had a boy - short thin hair to comb the nits out of....however if there is ever any sickness in the perfect beige house - it will never get admitted to...
Was coming here to say the same thing. Have we ever seen Asher have a fever or a cold or even suffer from teething? Nope she doesn't show that side and she will also never show if they have covid, tummy bugs, nits etc.

Honestly, if Simone got on her stories and was like ā€œoh man, hereā€™s all the washing from last night because Asher woke us up vomiting at 11:30pm and then again at 4amā€ that would be the most relatable thing, and it would actually make me like her so much more.

But she would never.

Reactions: 14
Or lice! Or just the stock standard constant array of viruses that comes with daycare and school aged children šŸ˜ How will she cope with such a disruption to her carefully planned days and weeks? Who actually ā€œcalendarsā€ to clean their dishwasher šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I just canā€™t looooooollll
officially adding "seeing scamone anderson getting nits" to my bucket list

• Haha
Was coming here to say the same thing. Have we ever seen Asher have a fever or a cold or even suffer from teething? Nope she doesn't show that side and she will also never show if they have covid, tummy bugs, nits etc.
Heā€™s also a year old so will have been sick a few times by now. But heā€™s a miracle child who never gets sick.

My one year old goes to daycare one day a week and has had COVID twice, runny nose and general unwellness.

She just wouldnā€™t show it.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.