Simone Anderson #3 Orange is the New Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sidenote Asher sleeps in a sleep sack doesn’t he? That’s not ideal in an unsafe bed/at a height. I’ve had two kiddos and common sense tells me it’s not a good idea but I could be wrong

Reactions: 2
Trent has always been a fame bleep, and then he met Simone, thought he would be living the good life with getting his name out there, become famous in his own right (Simone even tried to plug his IG a couple years ago to get his follower count up so that he could start get his own sponsorships and paid promotions)… instead he’s just an absolute wet blanket.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I have gone down the google rabbit hole again, and was reminded of the fact they sent a press release about their engagement. She claims it was a surprise engagement (BS) https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/...ons-engagement-ring-sponsored-by-michael-hill

Also I noticed that in this article,2 years ago she had 314k followers, now 317k. So with posting a million times a day and endless posts, only an increase of 3k new followers! https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/in...-star-logan-dodds-gem-visa-adverts-is-settled

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trent has always been a fame bleep, and then he met Simone, thought he would be living the good life with getting his name out there, become famous in his own right (Simone even tried to plug his IG a couple years ago to get his follower count up so that he could start get his own sponsorships and paid promotions)… instead he’s just an absolute wet blanket.
Wet blanket LOLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have gone down the google rabbit hole again, and was reminded of the fact they sent a press release about their engagement. She claims it was a surprise engagement (BS) https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/...ons-engagement-ring-sponsored-by-michael-hill

Also I noticed that in this article,2 years ago she had 314k followers, now 317k. So with posting a million times a day and endless posts, only an increase of 3k new followers! https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/in...-star-logan-dodds-gem-visa-adverts-is-settled
How the actual duck are we supposed to believe that it was a surprise engagement? Surely Michael Hill does well enough that they don't need influencers to promote them.

Reactions: 5
Don’t all cots these days convert to toddler beds? She could have kept him in that for a while before moving to a bed.

Christ he’s not even ready to transition yet and she’s made the bed up….gotta keep the sponsors happy, right? Plus more Fresh Sheet Friday content….amiright?
Oh duck off, so she’s just going to set up the room and close the door for a year? 😂 sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that Trent 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Omg what happened in the short 5 years, must be the stress of living in an organised closet full of tights

That lamp on the bedside table, real safe for a toddler. I’m camp - keep a baby in a cot for as long as possible 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t all cots these days convert to toddler beds? She could have kept him in that for a while before moving to a bed.

Oh duck off, so she’s just going to set up the room and close the door for a year? 😂 sure.
Their one does but I guess she might need it for the new arrival and didn’t want to drop hints to Edwards and Co for a 2nd cot as that would be obvious.

Is that Trent 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Omg what happened in the short 5 years, must be the stress of living in an organised closet full of tights

That lamp on the bedside table, real safe for a toddler. I’m camp - keep a baby in a cot for as long as possible 😅
I can’t wait to see Asher getting up during the night and bleeping up her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So… Asher has… two rooms? Or is the bed in the same room? I genuinely only really get the Simone goss from on here and check her stories if there’s something that sounds interesting (interesting to laugh at) 😂

Reactions: 3
Coincidence Simon is sneezing and has a hoarse voice a few days after Zac was at Simons party from a covid positive household? Got a touch of the rona there, Simon?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So… Asher has… two rooms? Or is the bed in the same room? I genuinely only really get the Simone goss from on here and check her stories if there’s something that sounds interesting (interesting to laugh at) 😂
I think the bed is in the room with the god awful shelf (which had nothing Winnie the Pooh related on it) he will go in there once the new paid partnership arrives

Coincidence Simon is sneezing and has a hoarse voice a few days after Zac was at Simons party from a covid positive household? Got a touch of the rona there, Simon?
Ha I was thinking the same thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also Simon - why is this brand new bedding on Asher’s bed without being washed? Think of the germs! And just look at all those creases - surely your not going to leave it like that? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.