Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
Simone please don't tell me that the little video of you asking Asher what the owl means is your answer to my question yesterday?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
Ummmm WHOMST!! is this?!?
Lol Trentibaby totes catfished Simmy! 🤣🤣 ….also why are we tagging him? You told us he doesn’t look at your stories remember Simon!
View attachment 2034661
He lost his hair real quick after meeting her! Pretty sure she is his first relationship. I bet that once the roller coaster started he was too scared to get off and here we are…

• Sad

Semonandersin

• Haha
  • Sad

Pentothal

VIP Member
Simone please don't tell me that the little video of you asking Asher what the owl means is your answer to my question yesterday?
The poor child didn't even have the words to answer her, I thought he said dada🤷, it is the same shape as his dad's head I guess. And wth is tickling the day. Let's confuse a child with limited words even more😡

• Haha
  • Sad

influencedforlyfe

This is the steriliser she has. Assuming she chose this one cause it comes in beige 🤷‍♀️
I actually remember that sitting in her pantry.
I think she’s probably flogged this one off & is about to start promoting a new one.
Tell us Simone - for a baby that is breastfed on demand, why the need for the sterilizer?
---
I’m sorry to say Simone, but I don’t think the baby is the reason nobody is sitting near you.
Maybe it’s the fact that you’re are a scamming, thieving POS 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
At this point close friends is strictly for simone to try and hit back at tattle. How embarrassing for you simone. You do realise that there is NOTHING you can say and do that will ever make people forgive you for what you did? Having said that humans are usually very forgiving people so own up, admit it, sell one of your “many houses”, donate the money and try to start fresh - you won’t do any of that tho but honestly you’re just embarrassing yourself.
I actually love that she can't even share anything different on close friends because there are secret tattlers in there.

• Haha

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
Makes me laugh, 3 outfits along with 3 pairs of shoes packed for Asher. My boys at that age sometimes needed changing several times a day as they'd get dirty exploring, playing & eating all day, JUST BEING KIDS, poor Asher isn't allowed obviously, please don't make a mess Asher says mummy you've got to look good for the gram 🤢😒🫣

• Sad

crumbs

I think shes introducing a bottle so she can resume her old social life - why would she want to stay home and parent when she can go out on the town with a different bestie every other night

She has definitely written these questions to herself, she answered the first question & then immediately after posts “how much do you earn then”. You wouldn’t write the second question like that if you didn’t know the answer to the first….I hope all you TC’s get what I’m trying to say 🤪

Shit Simone working 8-10 hrs 7 days a week. I’m so glad I actually enjoyed my children’s first 3-4 years & spent quality time with them. Not working 7 days a week/10 hr days.
I guess you gotta make hay while the sun shines though….it must be a hard job knowing your days are numbered until you are no longer relevant/people become bored of your monotonous content
But she feels comfortable bragging about buying LV sandals and buying investment properties? Fuck off, Simone……make it make sense!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

#Simon

VIP Member
She works really long hours..... 😂😂😂

Hahahhahahahhahahahhaa
God I'm embrassed for her!!

• Haha

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Simon, do you really want these images on your public Instagram where your son's and their friends and their friends parents can see them when they're older? 😬🤮 seriously woman, put ya minge away! I'm all for body positivity etc but some things just don't need to be posted especially when you've got your kids future social life to think about!

(The caption on the last one though 🤮🤣)
She posts half naked photos of her kids all over the internet so I don’t think she cares about any privacy 😂

• Sad
  • Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Ummmmm if A falls in....how is she going to save him??? Clearly Trent is behind the camera so will have to put that down before going in for A. This gives me anxiety just looking at it! How fucken irresponsible and to post it online is even stupider!
Duh his “brother” Madoox, who lOvEs HiM sOoOoOo MuCh will dive right on in to save him! …despite not being able to swim or breathe properly 🙄🙄

• Haha
Again with the long sleeves but no legs.
Breaks my heart (sleep training) I don't care how many messages you share saying how wonderful you are.
Another dress by her new bestie but reminds me of a tablecloth?
Oh look Trentie and A are off to a tennis match ...
Wine when breastfeeding? Next minute a post saying its non alcoholic :sneaky:
Wow bed making without a filter and Trenti looks super impressed by it all
Bang on target, 4 minutes to be exact. There is something else about this post that is wrong but I'm going to hang the fruit high so she can't reach it.
IMG_20230310_200404.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Hi there,

Thanks for your email. I’m not sure who has given the information that the property is “not pet friendly”, I can only assume that is taken from AirBNB as it has ticked ‘no’. However, pets are on a case by case basis, and I specifically invited Maddox.

Thanks for your concern and I appreciate you putting the rumours straight.

Kind regards
Knew there was no point of emailing them…

Also Simone has posted 13 ads today?? No one wants to watch informercials simmo! Post something that people are interested in and you might get more than 3 comments on your posts!

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Simone taking Asher out for the day isn’t playing with him. When does she get down to his level and spend more than 30min playing with him. Being in daycare all week she actually hasn’t had the opportunity to learn how to do this. For some parents it doesn’t come naturally. She also needs to stop calling him baby and boy and use his real name.
She’s so insanely unnatural with him! The laughing hysterically at the very “normal” things children do - in this case landing on his bum at the end of the slide, you’d think it was the most hilarious thing she’d ever seen! 😳…so strange.
And I completely agree with you re calling him baby! He’s baby, R is baby, Trenti is baby… Simon they all have names!